CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since you saying that an believeing we do, are you a little confused about what account you are logged into muscle ?

Not all of you do.but I can type who does Ive seen it a lot of times see what you guys did to yourself.try not to fake blast some one Because karma is a 🤬

1237801_503583636398297_1809050334_n.jpg

So since you saying that an believeing we do, are you a little confused about what account you are logged into muscle ?
Oh no I'm not muscle here ask your buddy coco just ask him or ask someone.you guys sound so.stupid.How am I takeoff?lol I'm so done thought u guys were cool

So you were in our lobby at the time of our discussion about Yellow strip launching. Is this correct ?

The only account to join was muscle. I knew you would do that. You are that stupid. Thanks for admitting it finally
I joined your room alot of times deeblock what I said it took one account because I only use one account

I'm done e cheaters go find another way to be fast

We fast without echeating. None of our team mate's echeat. Also, least we run our own tunes instead of running other people's tunes an claim you quick.

We fast without echeating. None of our team mate's echeat. Also, least we run our own tunes instead of running other people's tunes an claim you quick.
Who's other people tunes huh? I have and example I treed jez by half car he pulled off the launch pretty hard I want his tune lol

I don't really wanna blast coco but I heard him say I'm try e cheat now and someone Said don't tell anyone your going to e cheat

I don't really wanna blast coco but I heard him say I'm try e cheat now and someone Said don't tell anyone your going to e cheat

This was during our team discussion about whether yellow strip launching was cheating or not. During this discussion an example of E-Cheating was shown to prove how obvious it is to spot.

Once again, the only person outside of team during this discussion was muscle and so once again you have proven that you are muscle.

This was during our team discussion about whether yellow strip launching was cheating or not. During this discussion an example of E-Cheating was shown to prove how obvious it is to spot.

Once again, the only person outside of team during this discussion was muscle and so once again you have proven that you are muscle.
So he had the button there just so.he can see if it's bad.thanks. for admitting to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back