CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
hC6666E80

Lets put it this way... If deeblock, sector_one, cblunt, kingkingtp, smokey, komoche and muscle were to have a conversation only 1 person would be involved.
I'm not apart of what ever this dude has going.I guess you didn't know I'm kozzies little brother.King king what he's have to do with it lol.

You guys are mixed up I heard from people that komo was sector.king king is on your team I think . Me and my brothers play gt 6 why u never see me and cash on the same time but I gotta COMP l8tr shouldn't be worried about whos who lol

Lets put it this way... If deeblock, sector_one, cblunt, kingkingtp, smokey, komoche and muscle were to have a conversation only 1 person would be involved.

If he is smokey that would mean he is also take_off_420?

You guys are mixed up I heard from people that komo was sector.king king is on your team I think . Me and my brothers play gt 6 why u never see me and cash on the same time but I gotta COMP l8tr shouldn't be worried about whos who lol
You think we are stupid when you post obvious crap like this ?
A little maybe if u guys stop e cheating and trying to make sure launching on yellow is fine you'd know.Muscle Is h22boost I said that because he can never keep a team

If he is smokey that would mean he is also take_off_420?
I'm so confused j they Said I was king king wth

A little maybe if u guys stop e cheating and trying to make sure launching on yellow is fine you'd know.Muscle Is h22boost I said that because he can never keep a team
yeah wanna try and blast people I can too.:D

We don't see launching off the yellow is fine. But then again least we brought up something to the attention.
About e cheating? We don't tap tap at all. We run our cars legit with legit tunes. We make ourself faster, every-night, without finding silly tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back