CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
We fast without echeating. None of our team mate's echeat. Also, least we run our own tunes instead of running other people's tunes an claim you quick.
Haha u guys just told on yourselves nun of u e cheat u Guys just do it to test

So he had the button there just so.he can see if it's bad.thanks. for admitting to it

so now you require a special button for this?? Man, it was used in a example in a privet lobby, was only done twice against me. Ever, so like what? 60% of our team is now 1person?

There is a difference between E-Cheating (like how we spotted you doing it in your RX7 and Mustang against us) and a person demonstrating how easy it is to spot.

Nice try to change my words to suit you though muscle.

This was during our team discussion about whether yellow strip launching was cheating or not. During this discussion an example of E-Cheating was shown to prove how obvious it is to spot.

Once again, the only person outside of team during this discussion was muscle and so once again you have proven that you are muscle.
And I wasn't there when u guys were discussing that im talk it bout Friday
so now you require a special button for this?? Man, it was used in a example in a privet lobby, was only done twice against me. Ever, so like what? 60% of our team is now 1person?
Oh no bud wat he used circle to do it .I got u to say one person who does it

images

There is a difference between E-Cheating (like how we spotted you doing it in your RX7 and Mustang against us) and a person demonstrating how easy it is to spot.

Nice try to change my words to suit you though muscle.
ARE YOU SERIOUS NOW U CALLING ME E CHEATER I'M DONE LOL:D

I'm completely lost here. What I got out of this is that muscle is deeblock and all of the other accounts listed and that deeblock is kozzie's brother? If this is true that means the team Tree Game Superior is another team created by muscle seeing as how deeblock is the leader? If this is the case let it just be clear that deeblock offered me a spot on Tree Game Superior and if he is all of these people and really kozzie's brother I am 200% sure that I am not going to accept that spot lol, I don't want to associate myself with e-cheaters in anyway. If I had a penny for every time I was accused of e-cheating or hacking I'd be one rich son of a B****. Please notice that sentences two and three are in the form of a question and that this is in no way intended to start any drama whatsoever (even though we're WAY beyond that lol) this is solely intended to get answers because I am completely lost on what is going on and would like to be kept in the loop, if anyone could respond to this or even better PM me that would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I'm completely lost here. What I got out of this is that muscle is deeblock and all of the other accounts listed and that deeblock is kozzie's brother? If this is true that means the team Tree Game Superior is another team created by muscle seeing as how deeblock is the leader? If this is the case let it just be clear that deeblock offered me a spot on Tree Game Superior and if he is all of these people and really kozzie's brother I am 200% sure that I am not going to accept that spot lol, I don't want to associate myself with e-cheaters in anyway. If I had a penny for every time I was accused of e-cheating or hacking I'd be one rich son of a B****. Please notice that sentences two and three are in the form of a question and that this is in no way intended to start any drama whatsoever (even though we're WAY beyond that lol) this is solely intended to get answers because I am completely lost on what is going on and would like to be kept in the loop, if anyone could respond to this or even better PM me that would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
images

LOL YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY ITS GAME who cares aren't u guys old? Broke probably have no life.jd hop off the ps3 and hug ur wife for me.time grow up adults anything better to do then pick on a kid?

Old? Nope. Broke? Def not. The "hop off" just confirmed any suspicion of you being muscle. No one was really picking on you. Don't take things too seriously, it's the internet.

And I posted after the thread was "closed". I win.

LOL YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY ITS GAME who cares aren't u guys old? Broke probably have no life.jd hop off the ps3 and hug ur wife for me.time grow up adults anything better to do then pick on a kid?
Yo man I am going to tell you once don't ever mention my family kid. You can say whatever you want about me but your crossing the line. Broke I am not I have a job, education, and a family. You put this upon yourself kid, have you not been told by your parents not to lie? Regardless who you are no one honestly gives a 🤬, people are going to say things about you but take it like a man not like a little girl. Oh and another thing try to use even a little once of proper grammar trust me it goes a long way!

Yo man I am going to tell you once don't ever mention my family kid. You can say whatever you want about me but your crossing the line. Broke I am not I have a job, education, and a family. You put this upon yourself kid, have you not been told by your parents not to lie? Regardless who you are no one honestly gives a 🤬, people are going to say things about you but take it like a man not like a little girl. Oh and another thing try to use even a little once of proper grammar trust me it goes a long

Last edited:
What the actual **** happened to this thread
The answer to that would breach the AUP, unfortunately. Find somewhere else to pull each other's hair will you? Further nonsense like this from any of the protagonists will be stamped on.

And I posted after the thread was "closed". I win.
No, I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back