Closed

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 421 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
if we have less than 12 the LMP2s will go to another class.

,If we have more than a full room

LMP 1 and half GTE one room
LMP2 and the other half of GTE to the second room.

Funny you called me Mike 1.
We had three Mikes at my previous workplace and we used group chat so it got a bit confusing. Our nicknames ended up m1ke, No.2, and mik3 :)

Funny you called me Mike 1.
We had three Mikes at my previous workplace and we used group chat so it got a bit confusing. Our nicknames ended up m1ke, No.2, and mik3 :)
Well you are No1 :cheers:

If we have two categories...or three....the start will be LMPS pacing to the Dunlop Bridge....when they start the GTE’s will begin their pace and start at the same point....single file to the bridge please.

If we have anyone stuck on the grid all drivers will abort and leave the room. Drivers will then reenter the room with the stuckee(s) entering last. If we have a second stuck start ( new term :crazy:) I will crash the room and make a new one. Drivers will then reenter with the stuckees entering last. If the problem persists we will split the room withstuckees in the second room (If we have 12 or more) or go.

Remember on five minute pit stop per hour.

Room will be up in five minutes. Please get a hot lap before we start so the puter can sort out times. Start is set to fastest first but it will revert to me first;) if we have to abandon.

Be polite....new guys...if you have some one off or you tap them please concede...this is a friendly room and we really don’t care who beats who and we do not keep score.

Heading for the PS4

OK...we just did a room full two poi 4 hour race in IRS in DISCORD. It was simple and even had two channels...one for each room. We will use Discord tomorrow.

DEJA VUE....ALL OVER AGIN....PLUS ONE HOUR
4E3081AE-1CCC-418A-9946-DAB871B5F57F.jpeg

1200 Central room opens
1330 race

BOP

FA9E75DE-2C29-4265-B36B-3AFDAC0DEB67.png

Argons European primer
AC1D8EC6-2486-42ED-ADCA-F2801B6A582F.png

Please advise car class if different from last week

Remember if we have fewer than 10 the LMP2 drivers will merge into either remaining class.

Three 5 minute pit stops ( one per hour)

Remember...no tuning other than altering power and weight to attain BOP.

OK...we just did a room full two poi 4 hour race in IRS in DISCORD. It was simple and even had two channels...one for each room. We will use Discord tomorrow.

DEJA VUE....ALL OVER AGIN....PLUS ONE HOUR
View attachment 744088

1200 Central room opens
1330 race

BOP

View attachment 744089

Argons European primer
View attachment 744090

Please advise car class if different from last week

Remember if we have fewer than 10 the LMP2 drivers will merge into either remaining class.

Three 5 minute pit stops ( one per hour)

Remember...no tuning other than altering power and weight to attain BOP.

No push to talk though, that was a headache

No push to talk though, that was a headache
correct..,PTT negates the ability to inform slower cars of your stupidly arrogant overtaking maneuvers ...:lol:... and or your massive crunch into the wall while looking for your button!
Single file sequential class paces to Tete Rouge... you may acclerate upon cliping the apex... the first one to hit the frigging cone there recieves my undying thanks...lol

If I'm not dead after the real race is over, I'll definitely try joining lol. Also do you have a link for the discord?

Don't know what was going on at the start of the race yesterday. I got a love tap in the rear that caused more damage than I realised until it was too late and then I took Javier @roamer2629 out at Indianapolis but I honestly don't know how or why. Javier was ahead of me after getting a tow and passing me but from my perspective he went wide on the right hand kink into Indianapolis so I went to the inside and was the full track width away from him. The next thing I knew there was a huge bang and Javier went spinning off.

I'm so sorry Javier but I honestly don't know what happened or why I hit you other than there must have been a huge lag?? Stupidly I was in such a rush to leave that I forgot to save the replay as I'm sure I never even got close to you.

Re the love tap, the point I realised my damage was a lot worse than I thought was when @monoha sailed passed me like I was standing still on Hunandiere....at that point I knew my race was pretty much done and I had lost way too much time. My bad, I should have pitted and sorted the damage but thought that it was so slight it would be less expensive to keep going,

Commiserations to Marcus @Goldomor who had clearly short filled on the last stop and was crawling to get to the line but not quickly enough to stave me off.

That Gr.1 for 3 hours was way too much for me, never again.

Last edited:
No problem Mike, after what happened to Potvin and me last week I knew it had happened again. Same here, lost a bunch of time and race was gone.
Marcus what strategy were you using at the end of the race? I was surprised to catch you after being 15-20 secs behing the whole race :confused:
Great race, pack your bags we are going home...

Last edited:
Great race from my end. I got much better into a flow and rythem than the IRS race - I could have gone on and on, loved it very much.

I also forgot to save the replay - wanted to see peoples best laps in lmp1 as I think we were all very close paced, but sadly spaced out. Also wanted to see how the heck I got damage as I don't recall any contact anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back