Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 06/10/14

• Thread starter CyKosis1973
  • 1,037 comments
Hopefully I'll have another pair of Scoobaroos up this afternoon and I'm concious I still owe @danbojte an Audi R8 (forgot all about that beastie). If I can figure it out, I may even have a 180mph, RWD munching, flat-6 packing Scooby to share, but it's proving to be a truculent beast and so far is refusing to drive as well as the Imprezas :banghead:

{Cy}

Hopefully I'll have another pair of Scoobaroos up this afternoon and I'm concious I still owe @danbojte an Audi R8 (forgot all about that beastie). If I can figure it out, I may even have a 180mph, RWD munching, flat-6 packing Scooby to share, but it's proving to be a truculent beast and so far is refusing to drive as well as the Imprezas :banghead:

{Cy}
Hey Cy,

You owe me nothing, my friend. Just do what you have to do and enjoy. :) 👍

Hey Cy,

You owe me nothing, my friend. Just do what you have to do and enjoy. :) 👍
I may not owe you, but it's a nice car to drive and looks good too :sly:

I'm struggling a little with the longer wheel base 4WD cars, the Imprezas are easy to setup. There's a few of the big Audis I'd like to tame too. If I can, then they're going to cause the RWD cars a real problem :mischievous:

{Cy}

If I can figure it out, I may even have a 180mph, RWD munching, flat-6 packing Scooby to share, but it's proving to be a truculent beast and so far is refusing to drive as well as the Imprezas :banghead:

{Cy}

A wagon (or estate as we in the UK should call them) ?

A wagon (or estate as we in the UK should call them) ?
Indeed, and the saloons. I like the V8 S4, but the RS4 is my absolute favourite. Once I've figured out what sort of balance they want for the springs, I'll be laughing. The Imprezas seem to like stiff rear springs and soft front springs, but the longer wheel base 4WDs dislike that sort of balance a lot. They're too soft under braking, meaning much longer braking distances are required and the arse end catches the front end up way too quickly. I ran the 3.0 Legacy last night for a few laps, with a front bias on the springs. It was better, but I'm still missing something...

{Cy}

Indeed, and the saloons. I like the V8 S4, but the RS4 is my absolute favourite. Once I've figured out what sort of balance they want for the springs, I'll be laughing. The Imprezas seem to like stiff rear springs and soft front springs, but the longer wheel base 4WDs dislike that sort of balance a lot. They're too soft under braking, meaning much longer braking distances are required and the arse end catches the front end up way too quickly. I ran the 3.0 Legacy last night for a few laps, with a front bias on the springs. It was better, but I'm still missing something...

{Cy}

I think I preferred the Stagea over the others when looking at 450pp Wagons, can't remember why though :dopey:, and I did apply a @krenkme Mitsi GTO tune to the Legnum in GT5 :lol: (though it's not as stupid as it sounds!). I'm sure you'll sort the big the Scoobies and I look forward to trying the beasts 👍.

IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C (Type-II) '04
Tuning Database Entry, please rate if you like

Tuned online at the Nordschleife on SH tyres, using a DS3, auto shifting, ABS only, grip reduction real, etc, etc.

hrggti.jpg

bg93e8.jpg

Last edited:
I think I preferred the Stagea over the others when looking at 450pp Wagons, can't remember why though :dopey:, and I did apply a @krenkme Mitsi GTO tune to the Legnum in GT5 :lol: (though it's not as stupid as it sounds!). I'm sure you'll sort the big the Scoobies and I look forward to trying the beasts 👍.
I agree at 450PP, but these are all running at 500PP. I will have a look at the Stagea though, hadn't thought about running that one at 500, really gotta sort these other ones first though :sly:
Pops head out of basement. Did someone say 'Subaru Legacy?'
Steps on basement hatch. Nothing to see here, get back down there, you :mischievous:

{Cy}

IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C (Type-II) '04

Tuned online at the Nordschleife on SH tyres, using a DS3, auto shifting, ABS only, grip reduction real, etc, etc.

hrggti.jpg

bg93e8.jpg

IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA '05

2556ueo.jpg

w0howk.jpg
Great cars Cy, very well balanced, a pleasure! 👍

Tour of Japan, SH, Winners!
GT300, SS, Winners!

"Papi"

Based on the Volkswagen W12 Nardo ‘01

MountPanoramaMotorRacingCircuit_1_zps6790407a.jpg

MountPanoramaMotorRacingCircuit_zps0bcd765b.jpg

600pp

700hp

1,400kg

50/50 weight distribution

GT Auto

1 inch up Rays RE30 Wheels painted GT Chrome 009-N

Height-Adjustable Suspension

Racing Brakes

Fully Customizable Transmission

Fully Customizable LSD

Stage 1 Engine

Racing Exhaust

ABS=1

Everything Else Off

TUNE

Ride Height- F= 80 R=90

Spring Rate- F= 10.60 R= 11.00

Compression- F= 2 R= 2

Extension- F= 4 R= 5

Anti-roll Bars- F= 2 R= 2

Camber- F= 1.0 R= 2.0

Toe Angle- F= -0.10 R= 0.35

Brakes- F= 7 R= 5

*Please tune Trans in this order

Final- 5.000

Max Speed- 149mph

1st- 2.840

2nd- 2.100

3rd- 1.700

4th- 1.400

5th- 1.160

6th- 0.990

Final- 3.100

(Adjust for speed using final gear only)

LSD 12/11/15

Power Limiter= 98.9%

Downforce- F=140 R=260

Ballast- 100 @ 0

Tuner Notes

CityofArtsandSciences-Night_2_zpsb3377113.jpg

Last edited:
"Papi"
Based on the Volkswagen W12 Nardo ‘01
[*img][*/img]
[*img][*/img]
600pp
700hp
1,400kg
50/50 weight distribution

GT Auto
1 inch up Rays RE30 Wheels painted GT Chrome 009-N
Height-Adjustable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable LSD
Stage 1 Engine
Racing Exhaust
ABS=1
Everything Else Off
TUNE
Ride Height- F= 80 R=90
Spring Rate- F= 10.60 R= 11.00
Compression- F= 2 R= 2
Extension- F= 4 R= 5
Anti-roll Bars- F= 2 R= 2
Camber- F= 1.0 R= 2.0
Toe Angle- F= -0.10 R= 0.35
Brakes- F= 7 R= 5
*Please tune Trans in this order
Final- 5.000
Max Speed- 149mph
1st- 2.840
2nd- 2.100
3rd- 1.700
4th- 1.400
5th- 1.160
6th- 0.990
Final- 3.100
(Adjust for speed using final gear only)
LSD 12/11/15
Power Limiter= 98.9%
Downforce- F=140 R=260
Ballast- 100 @ 0
Tuner Notes
[*img][*/img]​
It does sort of work, looks like the forums don't like the " you were using (which seems a bit harsh)...

{Cy}

It does sort of work, looks like the forums don't like the " you were using (which seems a bit harsh)...

{Cy}

Fixed it using my phone :grumpy:

Not sure how I'm going to post now?... I'll figure it out with help from tech support (Kate) :dopey:

Still at a loss for my pics for now

Fixed it using my phone :grumpy:

Not sure how I'm going to post now?... I'll figure it out with help from tech support (Kate) :dopey:

Still at a loss for my pics for now
I can only browse this forum on my phone, I can't type anything using it. I've got thumbs like Scammell wheel nuts, meaning I end up typing random things all over the screen.

Hey, Kate. Could you sort the old man out, please?

Pssst, *elbows krenkers*, pull a sad face, dude.

Come on kid, look at the poor old soul, struggling with the techno-babble-stuff. :guilty:

:sly:

{Cy}

"Body Bag" 510PP SM Tyres ABS1
Based on Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car '05

Tuning Database Entry - Please rate if you like

Built for the FITT Hot Version Drivetrain Challenge. Tested on SH tyres in Free Run, Arcade Mode and private lobby, auto shifting, using a DS3.

There's nothing I can tell you about the car that won't be obvious from the outset. It's 4WD, with max downforce, so grip won't be a problem. I've not had the opportunity to race against others in it yet, so I don't know if it's a Time Trial or a Race car. I suspect it'll fair better at the latter, considering the competition it faces in this challenge. Drive it like the Four Horsemen are chasing you...

2ajx9gk.jpg

b697ki.jpg

28c3cwo.jpg

Last edited:
"Body Bag" 510PP SM Tyres ABS1
Based on Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car '05

Built for the FITT Hot Version Drivetrain Challenge. Tested on SH tyres in Free Run, Arcade Mode and private lobby, auto shifting, using a DS3.

There's nothing I can tell you about the car that won't be obvious from the outset. It's 4WD, with max downforce, so grip won't be a problem. I've not had the opportunity to race against others in it yet, so I don't know if it's a Time Trial or a Race car. I suspect it'll fair better at the latter, considering the competition it faces in this challenge. Drive it like the Four Horsemen are chasing you...

2ajx9gk.jpg

b697ki.jpg

28c3cwo.jpg

Very smooth race, @danbojte, nice to see the car works ok with no ABS 👍

I tried it with RH tyres today, the outside front slips a little under heavy acceleration on corner exit, reducing front diff acceleration to 16 should cure that. I might have to see how it races against some human competition, it's only been up against AI and the clock so far...

{Cy}

Very smooth race, @danbojte, nice to see the car works ok with no ABS 👍

I tried it with RH tyres today, the outside front slips a little under heavy acceleration on corner exit, reducing front diff acceleration to 16 should cure that. I might have to see how it races against some human competition, it's only been up against AI and the clock so far...

{Cy}
I used Sports Medium, Cy, like in the tune, and the AI has Racing Hards. :cheers:

I used Sports Medium, Cy, like in the tune, and the AI has Racing Hards. :cheers:
I saw that 👍 I need to watch the video again with better speakers, I couldn't hear much tyre screech when I watched it on my phone. The downforce and drivetrain give it a lot of grip, so it's quite driveable on sport tyres.

Thank you for taking the time to drive it and upload the video :)👍

{Cy}

I saw that 👍 I need to watch the video again with better speakers, I couldn't hear much tyre screech when I watched it on my phone. The downforce and drivetrain give it a lot of grip, so it's quite driveable on sport tyres.

Thank you for taking the time to drive it and upload the video :)👍

{Cy}
You're welcome, my pleasure! Very good car! :) 👍

Sorry ladies and gents, but until I find the time and knowledge I am steping down from posting tunes. My last tune can be found in the new FITT shootout. I hope to be back soon :(
Take a hiatus, my friend. You've got to want to do it to enjoy it 👍

I had to step away from it for a while, so I could focus on stuff at home and to try and get my enthusiasm for the game back. It all worked out eventually...

{Cy}

Back