Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 06/10/14

• Thread starter CyKosis1973
  • 1,037 comments
Do we have a garage graphic / emblem? I wanted to add a decal to Aviendha, but couldn't find one for our garage. I was hoping to make a decal that read: (on top) Powered by Kaz, (middle) emblem, (bottom) Tuned by Clueless Over the Hill Outlaws.

I also am toying with the idea of a "Clueless" license plate. Thoughts?

Last edited:
"Tangerine"
Based on the Ford Ka '01

Ronda_zps776ae649.jpg

Ronda_1_zps6a2929a2.jpg

248bhp
450pp
weight 925 Kg

parts
Oil Change
2 inch up PDI P525N wheels painted GT CHROME 009-N
Paint - Chrome Orange
Sport Hard Tires
Hight Adjustable/Fully Adjustable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Fully Custom Transmission
Fully Custom Mechanical LSD
Triple Plate Clutch
Stage 3 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake tuning
High RPM Turbo
Stage 1 weight Reduction
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Ride Hight - Front: 120 Rear: 80
Spring Rate- Front: 3.80 Rear: 2.00
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 10
Extension- Front: 10 Rear: 2
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 2 Rear: 7
Camber- Front: 0.0 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.35 Rear: -0.15
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 8

Gearing
Final Gear - 5.500
Top Speed - 87
1st - 2.700
2nd - 2.030
3rd - 1.600
4th - 1.290
5th - 1.065
Final - 3.250

LSD - 15/23/5

Weight Adjustment - 43@ 50

TUNER NOTES -
Little car. Lots of fun :dopey:

EigerNordwand-ShortTrack_zpsc18ade36.jpg

Fantastic build, Adam! 👍 Well done, my friend! :cheers:

Clueless over The Hill Outlaws
-----------------------------------
KNIGHT RIDER
-------------------
LOTUS ELISE '96
400PP COMFORT SOFT
-------------------------------

06im.jpg

Comfort Soft tires
ONLINE it will go with you any where what ever you ORDER IT TO GO .
OFFLINE the same as what I wrote up but maybe you will found little under steer .
Tuned to enjoy the time Driving it and to have some FUN

NO OIL CHANGE
Date Acquired : 10/01/2014
Wheel : Inch 2 ( RAYS 57Xtreme )
Car Paint : Obsidian Black Pearl
Distance Driven = 310,8 Miles
Displacement = 1,796cc
Performance points = 400PP
Max. Power = 144 BHP/ 6,500 rpm
Max. Torque = 19,2 Kgfm/ 3,500 rpm
Drivetrain = MR
Weight = 902kg
Weight dis =50:50
Power/weight = 6,26 kg/BHP
Power Limiter =99,1%

ABS= 1
Everything else = off
Tuned with wheel G27
Controller sensitive = 0
Online room settings
Tyre/FuelNormal
Grip. Real
Slipstream Real
Surface water at race (0)%

Parts :

Aero Kits Type A
Rear Wing Custom Wing-Type A
Suspension Height-Adjustable , Fully-customization
Race brakes Kit
Transmission Fully customizable
LSD kit
Triple plate clutch Kit
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Body Weight stage 1
Carbon Bonnet body colour
Window weight Reduction

Tires:

Wheel Inch 2 RAYS 57Xtreme
Paint = Austin Yellow
Comfort Soft tires

Suspension:

Height= 90 / 90
Springs= 5.00 / 6.97
Dampers(c)= 3 / 4
Dampers(e)= 3 / 5
Anti roll bars= 5 / 4
Camber= 0.0 / 0.0
Toe Angle= -0.14 / 0.08
Brake= 3 / 2

LSD

Initial Torque 10
Acceleration Sensitivity 14
Braking Sensitivity 16

Downforce= 15
Ballast= 200 KG @ -37 %

setup the transmission after you buy all the parts .

Transmission:

Reset to Default
Then Final Gear 5.000
Then Top Speed 112mph
Gears:
1st = 3.242
2nd = 2.350
3rd = 1.780
4th = 1.366
5th = 1.070
Final gear again to : 3.400 or 3.450

This gear box made on NURB RING .

Final gear 3.400 is for more draft speed on the back of the others cars and I don't think you need that :lol:

Final gear 3.450 is for attacking the corner and the track without help from other cars draft .

Tuned for Taking down any car at the rang of 400PP CS ON NURB RING
BEST LAP TIME 1:22.678 ( time attack on my Hand )
BEST LAP TIME 1:26.986 ( Online Race )

o59d.jpg

This is the fastest car you will drive ever on NURB RING :sly:
As always Corner Survive (Slow in / Fast out) 👍 Is the secret of any tune I do it .

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE KNIGHT RIDE

Note
You can use the tune on this car for another version of the Elise with higher PP .

ND

I think my favorite thing about this car is that its interior view shows off its hand cranks for rolling the windows down. (In case you drive into a lake, just crank 'em down and let the water cool you. No worries about the electrics failing/shorting...) Giving it a whirl around the Circuito de Rome - a beautiful drive and a great check on how the suspension handles cobblestones - was a fantastic drive. Great work on making this little demon a little more angelic, Clueless OthO.

I think my favorite thing about this car is that its interior view shows off its hand cranks for rolling the windows down. (In case you drive into a lake, just crank 'em down and let the water cool you. No worries about the electrics failing/shorting...) Giving it a whirl around the Circuito de Rome - a beautiful drive and a great check on how the suspension handles cobblestones - was a fantastic drive. Great work on making this little demon a little more angelic, Clueless OthO.

Thank you for using our tunes 👍 good to know you like my car 👍

ND

"Tangerine"
Based on the Ford Ka '01

248bhp
450pp
weight 925 Kg
Some extreme settings on this baby Krenkme; trying to exploit the apparent ride height glitch perhaps?

I tried the build this morning, after the kids got me up at 5:30am :boggled:. I'm sorry to say I couldn't get on with it: at my usual test track of Trial Mountain, I got lots of understeer and I couldn't seem to get to grips with it (literally). I found I couldn't carry speed much speed through the mid and slower corners, and power understeer killed the slow-in fast-out theory somewhat.

It did handle the high speed corners well, as long as you slowed early and weren't too eager on the gas, and the gearbox worked well to keep the acceleration going, though it was just a little short for the TM straight.

I couldn't do better than 1:43.2xx within 10 laps.

I then made my own more traditional FF setup to see if the Ka is just full of understeer, and I used the same gearbox settings to not gain advantage on the straight. I shaved almost 1.5 seconds of my lap time, with a 1:41.7xx (which annoyingly is the same as my '79 Civic).

Though with a 👍 from @danbojte (who is a much faster driver than me), maybe I'm just not slow-in/fast-out enough or something. But sorry Krenk - not one for me :(.

Some extreme settings on this baby Krenkme; trying to exploit the apparent ride height glitch perhaps?

I tried the build this morning, after the kids got me up at 5:30am :boggled:. I'm sorry to say I couldn't get on with it: at my usual test track of Trial Mountain, I got lots of understeer and I couldn't seem to get to grips with it (literally). I found I couldn't carry speed much speed through the mid and slower corners, and power understeer killed the slow-in fast-out theory somewhat.

It did handle the high speed corners well, as long as you slowed early and weren't too eager on the gas, and the gearbox worked well to keep the acceleration going, though it was just a little short for the TM straight.

I couldn't do better than 1:43.2xx within 10 laps.

I then made my own more traditional FF setup to see if the Ka is just full of understeer, and I used the same gearbox settings to not gain advantage on the straight. I shaved almost 1.5 seconds of my lap time, with a 1:41.7xx (which annoyingly is the same as my '79 Civic).

Though with a 👍 from @danbojte (who is a much faster driver than me), maybe I'm just not slow-in/fast-out enough or something. But sorry Krenk - not one for me :(.
Yes Wood, I think you should focus on this - slow-in/fast-out. And maybe was a bad day (it happens). Give it a try again, when you're more relaxed. And yes, it can be true too, that the Ka doesn't fit to you. ;) 👍

Do we have a garage graphic / emblem? I wanted to add a decal to Aviendha, but couldn't find one for our garage. I was hoping to make a decal that read: (on top) Powered by Kaz, (middle) emblem, (bottom) Tuned by Clueless Over the Hill Outlaws.

I also am toying with the idea of a "Clueless" license plate. Thoughts?
No graphics, I'm afraid, I'm no good with these things. Historically, we've relied on Master @krenkme's artistic assistant(s). We could probably do with some sort of banner over the front door, no?

{Cy}

I asked my youngest son to draw an emblem for our garage. I told him it had to incorporate: Clueless; Over the Hill; and Outlaw in the design. He thought for one heartbeat and said, "For Clueless how about a five spoked wheel where the spokes are question marks and the hub is the dot?"

Blew my mind. I don't want those as an emblem, I want them as wheels!

He's thinking about the rest of the emblem and will have a rough draft hopefully tonight.

And for the license plate I'm now thinking "ZZZZZZ," but I'm also thinking that would defeat the idea of a sleaper car. :)

Thoughts?

Not to double post... But...

Ridox2JZGTE Honda CR-X del Sol SiR '92
Fresh from the dealership
Painted Matte Yellow
No body work.
Oil changed, rigidity improved
All specs equal to posted tune.
450pp on SH tyres

A powered up version of a previous tune. The new copy to another tab feature came in handy.

This will be a short review: Everything I hoped this version would be when Ridox upgraded it has come true. I can find no fault with this car. It is pure enjoyment.

Fin

PS,
OK, so a little longer. :) When I checked to make sure there was no traction control and no SRF I didn't check to see if ABS was on. It wasn't and I couldn't tell.

Fantastic. 👍

Last edited:
I asked my youngest son to draw an emblem for our garage. I told him it had to incorporate: Clueless; Over the Hill; and Outlaw in the design. He thought for one heartbeat and said, "For Clueless how about a five spoked wheel where the spokes are question marks and the hub is the dot?"

Blew my mind. I don't want those as an emblem, I want them as wheels!

He's thinking about the rest of the emblem and will have a rough draft hopefully tonight.

And for the license plate I'm now thinking "ZZZZZZ," but I'm also thinking that would defeat the idea of a sleaper car. :)

Thoughts?
Most excellent, please thank your brother for us. I love the idea of the wheels, they'd sell in the real world, man..!!

{Cy}

Clueless over The Hill Outlaws
"Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 500pp SH"
updated 1/26/14

Piloting the Spirit R​

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Mazda(do not change oil)
Paintjob: aftermarket
Wheels: aftermarket
aero : stock
Downforce: 20 *40
Weight Reduction: stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: no
Carbon Hood: yes
Chassis reinforcement: no
Turbo: no
Sports cpu: yes
Engine Tuning: no
Intake tuning: no
Exhaust Manifold: no
Catalytic Converter: no
Exhaust: Semi Race
Transmission: FC
Clutch/flywheel: Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft: yes
LSD: yes
torque assist center differential: na
Suspension: FC
Tires: SH
Suspension
Ride height front 110, rear 110
Spring rate front *6.46, rear 7.45
Dampers (Compression) front 6 rear 5
Dampers (Extension) front 5 rear 6
Anti-roll bars front 4 rear 4
Camber angle front 0.0 rear 0.0
Toe angle front -.05 rear .10
Brakes: stock fr 3 rr 2
LSD

rear = initial 10, acceleration 10, braking 22
Transmission
set final to 4.000 then max speed to 112 mph
1st: 4.175, 2nd: 3.040, 3rd: 2.340, 4th: 1.880, 5th: 1.545, 6th: 1.305
final: 2.500

The Tune
Ballast weight : 0/0
Power Limiter : 99.6%
Transmission: Manual
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF
The car has 500 PP, weighs 1054Kg with a 50/50 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 3.11 kg/hp, has 338 HP
@6900 rpm and produces 268 ft-lb torque @4900 rpm
Notes:

Tuned online for Nurburgring Nordschliefe. Works well at other tracks
also.

Update changes in bold

ENJOY, AC
The car is quick and easy to drive. Think it can be faster than the RX-8? Great job man, congratulations.

Hello GTP members. Sorry for not being around. I'll try to explain...

Now I'm not speaking for all members of the CoTHO garage, but for me this game lacks the freedom and return play that GT5 had, and it just isn't fun :(. Fun is what I started my garage on, and if there is none to be had I don't play it as much. I still do play from time to time (log in bonus of 110%), but until the game expands it's content, I most likely will just be a casual player and not a hardcore tuner like in the past.

Now that being said I will post some goofy tunes before heading into semi retirement soon. Let's hope the game gets better with updates soon. Have a good day everyone :dopey:

-Adam

Hello-ello-lloo-oo, echoes thru the garage. Is there anyone here? I should have a car ready to post soon.
Hey, keep the noise down, you'll disturb the builders..!! :sly:
Hello GTP members. Sorry for not being around. I'll try to explain...

Now I'm not speaking for all members of the CoTHO garage, but for me this game lacks the freedom and return play that GT5 had, and it just isn't fun :(. Fun is what I started my garage on, and if there is none to be had I don't play it as much. I still do play from time to time (log in bonus of 110%), but until the game expands it's content, I most likely will just a casual player and not a hardcore tuner like in the past.

Now that being said I will post some goofy tunes before heading into semi retirement soon. Let's hope the game gets better with updates soon. Have a good day everyone :dopey:

-Adam
We'll make it fun again. I hope that I can get back into thing in a few weeks :D

**IMAGE HEAVY**

So, I thought I'd give you a taste of why I haven't been online in quite a while. These pics go back to December last year. Don't think for a minute that we did this ourselves, we've worked hard to pay professionals to do most of it :sly: However, we have sweated over it and done what we can to keep costs down. Sweeping up and clearing all the rubble and dust, plus all the painting and decorating.

The rest of the house, minus one room has undergone a similar transformation. We're getting close to the end now, hopefully I'll be able to dig out my PS3/screen and dust them off in the next week or so.

In other news, my wife's employment woes are almost concluded now, all we're waiting on now is the severance package which will hopefully include a large financial remuneration.

I hope you guys are all well, looking forward to getting back on the track...

{Cy}

2iw648w.jpg

2z3pfdv.jpg

fnsk0m.jpg

nzkc3o.jpg

2myuio6.jpg

j0e63n.jpg

t9tda1.jpg

2ahxopi.jpg

25gb9nc.jpg

j9qyht.jpg

24ervc1.jpg

29m7ig4.jpg

2itlkzn.jpg

Hey all sorry for disapearring.
Technical difficulties (PS3 acting up and internet connection woes) and real life family stuff have kept me away from both game and here longer than I'd have liked. Think I've gotten most of the technical issues straightened out but still short on time. Hopefully will see you all on track again in near future, but as the saying goes dont shoot till you see the white wall tires...uhm no thats not right...

Black Magic
Toyota, Sprinter Truno GT-APEX (AE86) '83
Shortly after the Outlaw Garage relocated to The Hill with the Clueless gang @kbye asked about an AE86 as he'd enjoyed one of Ol'Harvey Wallbanger's previous tunes for this classic. What with one thing or another Ol'Harvey just didn't get around to the original 86 as soon as expected, but between the 86GT seasonal time trial and watching Initial D again he got in the mood for seeing what this classic could do.
The Wallbanger has gone over every inch of this driver's car trying to squeeze maximum performance for the 450PP class out of it and the results are nothing short of "Black Magic". You can now drive the AE86 with serious purpose and while the best of the newer cars still have a slight edge thanks to the skinny 80s tires it's not nearly as big an edge as previously.
Go ahead and grab one then perform a little "Black Magic" yourselves. The results are sure to put a grin on your face.:D
View attachment 112003
Parts List
NO OIL CHANGE!
Tires
Sport Hard-Sport Soft
Suspension
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Transmission
Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch Transmission
Drivetrain
Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited Slip Differential (FCMLSD)
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Power
Engine Tuning; Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Body
Weight Reduction; Stage 3
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Other
Paint: Starlight Black Pearl
Wheels; +2 inch size Hayashi Racing Streetwheel (painted GT6 Chrome 004)

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height 95/100
Spring Rate 8.22/6.62
Compression 9/7
Extension 1/1
Anti-Roll Bars 7/7
Camber 0.0/0.0
Toe Angle 0.06/+0.05
Brake Balance 3/4
Transmission
Final Gear Set to 5.500
Max Speed (Auto Set) 112mph
1st=2.600
2nd=2.200
3rd=1.750
4th=1.400
5th=1.100
6th=0.850
Final=3.950
Drivetrain
FCMLSD:
-Initial 16
-Acceleration 12
-Braking 16
Power
Power Limiter 100%
Body
Ballast 110kg at +50

The car is 450PP
Max Power 251HP
Max Torque 203ft-lb
Weight 931kg with 52/48 distribution

Note: Highly recommend taking this car to the National A: 500PP Clubman race at Mt. Panorama. Not only the car great fun when tossing it about the twisty bits along the top of the mountain, it's also surprisingly fast in the high speed sections as well. If letting the tail hang out in drifts starts to bore you just slap a set of Sport Soft tires on and bury the AI with grip runs.:crazy:

And remember, as Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive Hard and have FUN!:cheers::gtpflag:

Toe Angel?? +0.06/+0.05
or it is -0.06/+0.05

thanks

Ahhhhh!...a ghost in the garage! Wait it's just XD. Great to see you again my friend, and Cy your house looks great 👍...

... What will it take to get the band back together? Toast and chicken? :dopey: miss you guys :(
I miss our mornings racing on "the Hill," Nurburgring with 450pp cars. We need to get the gang back together.
Thanks, @krenkme, bar a little bit more painting, the kitchen is done now (we still need some essential things, like a fridge freezer and a pantry, mere technicalities :sly: ). We're clearing the lounge too, I can just about see my screen again. An archaeologist would be able to tell what was done when, by the layers of dust!! When I was a much younger man, I worked on a farm. I could never understand why the interiors of the vehicles were as dirty as they were. Having had builders in and out of the house for the last two years, I fully understand where it comes from now!!

I'm going to try to get online this week, if only to update the PS3 and GT6. I was only telling a friend the other day about how much I miss hacking around the Ring, 6 inches off of @NEWDRIVER2's bumper :mischievous:

{Cy}

Hi guys

@XDesperado67
Welcome back my friend we miss the fun on the RING . Hope to see you soon . :cheers:

@krenkme
Yes my friend we miss the time hacking around the ring hope it will be back soon . :cheers:

@CyKosis1973
Wow that house looks Great happy you did it my friend 👍
Hope to see you soon Cy and hunting each other's again on the Ring with 6 inches off :sly: :cheers:

@Ronald6
We had a good fun races yesterday me , you ,@praiano63 and @danbojte and hope to do it again soon 👍

Great to see all around here 👍

Have a good day every one :cheers:

ND

**IMAGE HEAVY**

So, I thought I'd give you a taste of why I haven't been online in quite a while. These pics go back to December last year. Don't think for a minute that we did this ourselves, we've worked hard to pay professionals to do most of it :sly: However, we have sweated over it and done what we can to keep costs down. Sweeping up and clearing all the rubble and dust, plus all the painting and decorating.

The rest of the house, minus one room has undergone a similar transformation. We're getting close to the end now, hopefully I'll be able to dig out my PS3/screen and dust them off in the next week or so.

In other news, my wife's employment woes are almost concluded now, all we're waiting on now is the severance package which will hopefully include a large financial remuneration.

I hope you guys are all well, looking forward to getting back on the track...

{Cy}

2iw648w.jpg

2z3pfdv.jpg

fnsk0m.jpg

nzkc3o.jpg

2myuio6.jpg

j0e63n.jpg

t9tda1.jpg

2ahxopi.jpg

25gb9nc.jpg

j9qyht.jpg

24ervc1.jpg

29m7ig4.jpg

2itlkzn.jpg
- knew he had talent to tune cars and drive them. but the foreman surpassed, much disposition. has to applaud the show.:cheers:👍

@CyKosis1973
Wow that house looks Great happy you did it my friend 👍
Hope to see you soon Cy and hunting each other's again on the Ring with 6 inches off :sly: :cheers:
@CyKosis1973
now that's a remodel "nice work," easy to see why you have been away.

Look forward to seeing you guys online. I know it has always been random get togethers in the past but would you guys be interested in coming up with some sort of schedule or days we can get together.
- knew he had talent to tune cars and drive them. but the foreman surpassed, much disposition. has to applaud the show.:cheers:👍
Thank you, gentlemen. The rest of the house has been through a similar transformation, it's taken us two years to get this far and we only have a couple of small jobs left to do now. We need to save up some money first, so in the meantime, it's back to racing around the Ring :mischievous:

I managed to fire up the PS3 yesterday and get my game updated. Took a 350Z for a few laps around the Ring, just to see if I could remember the way. Just like riding a bike, if you put enough miles in, you don't forget :D

I'd be interested in regular meets, @ACSR421, and I'm more than happy to act as host. I'll have a chat with my wife tonight and see what her current TV schedule is like. For now, I'll almost always be on for a few hours every Sat and Sun morning (GMT) and I'll likely have two nights free during the week. I know it's not the usual sort of thing for us guys, but does anyone fancy some low PP race cars? I've been watching a lot of Touring Cars lately, I'm not a fan of F1 or LMP style racing (mostly because I'm old and slow), but I could be tempted to some 500/550PP...

{Cy}
EDIT:
Found this last night, wish the cars GT6 sounded this good...

Thank you, gentlemen. The rest of the house has been through a similar transformation, it's taken us two years to get this far and we only have a couple of small jobs left to do now. We need to save up some money first, so in the meantime, it's back to racing around the Ring :mischievous:

I managed to fire up the PS3 yesterday and get my game updated. Took a 350Z for a few laps around the Ring, just to see if I could remember the way. Just like riding a bike, if you put enough miles in, you don't forget :D

I'd be interested in regular meets, @ACSR421, and I'm more than happy to act as host. I'll have a chat with my wife tonight and see what her current TV schedule is like. For now, I'll almost always be on for a few hours every Sat and Sun morning (GMT) and I'll likely have two nights free during the week. I know it's not the usual sort of thing for us guys, but does anyone fancy some low PP race cars? I've been watching a lot of Touring Cars lately, I'm not a fan of F1 or LMP style racing (mostly because I'm old and slow), but I could be tempted to some 500/550PP...

{Cy}
EDIT:
Found this last night, wish the cars GT6 sounded this good...

I'm available almost any weekday evening GMT. and can host some days also.

Low pp race cars sound great. I'll have to check some different cars but the Touring Mazda Roadster is one that comes to mind.

There are quite a few GT300 style cars to choose from now, the 86GT/BRZ model, a few Scoobies and what-not. I'll have a look through the dealership again this afternoon. Got a leak in the bathroom that needs fixing first, particularly as it's leaking into the brand new kitchen..!! It never ends :sly:

{Cy}

C'mon AC, I miss your excellent tunes! :) 👍

There are quite a few GT300 style cars to choose from now, the 86GT/BRZ model, a few Scoobies and what-not. I'll have a look through the dealership again this afternoon. Got a leak in the bathroom that needs fixing first, particularly as it's leaking into the brand new kitchen..!! It never ends :sly:

{Cy}
I just finished a race series on The Ring featuring the GT300 cars. Maybe I should post my tunes then.💡

Back