Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 06/10/14

• Thread starter CyKosis1973
  • 1,037 comments
Looks like we might need to rerun a few cars. Seemingly they've changed the tyre model slightly, which could have larger than expected repercussions :irked:

{Cy}
Haven't noticed much difference on the couple of cars I've ran since the update, but not tried my El Camino yet either which is the only one I'm really concerned with the update affecting.:drool:

Haven't noticed much difference on the couple of cars I've ran since the update, but not tried my El Camino yet either which is the only one I'm really concerned with the update affecting.:drool:
Good. If they've just changed the rate at which they heat and cool, then it might not be so bad. If it effects grip, then rework maybe required. I have the evening to myself, so I'll find out soon enough :sly:

{Cy}

Clueless over The Hill Outlaws
"Chevy Camaro Z28 '69 500pp SH"
*multi-track use gearing*
Transmission
set max speed to 112 mph
1st: 3.860, 2nd: 2.735, 3rd: 2.035, 4th: 1.590, 5th: 1.265
final: 2.500

@Dagger311 ,@danbojte and anyone who wants to take the car to other tracks this gearing should feed your need for speed on everything except maybe Route X or ovals, in which case your on your own.:P:lol:

I haven't tried any cars post 1.04 but fingers crossed that it didn't screw up any of the cars.:scared:

here is a link to the full tune with the shootout gearbox
Camaro Z28 '69 500pp SH

Stinger
Based on the Chevy Corvette Convertable (C1) '54
MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_1_zps474cf09a.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_2_zps9b156611.jpg

460hp
500pp
weight 1509Kg

parts
Oil Change
PDI P525N wheels painted Fathom Blue Metallic
Paint car TESLA MULTI-COAT Red
Sport Hard Tires
Hight Adjustable/Fully Adjustable Suspension
Fully Custom Transmission
Fully Custom Mechanical LSD
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive SHAFT
Stage 3 engine tuning
Sport Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Supercharger

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Ride Hight - Front: 120 Rear: 130
Spring Rate- Front: 9.90 Rear: 6.40
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 1
Extension- Front: 4 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 3
Camber- Front: 1.6 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.20 Rear: 0.11
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 4

Gearing
Final Gear 5.500
Top Speed - 87
1st - 2.699
2nd - 1.951
3rd - 1.620
4th - 1.370
5th - 1.142
Final - 2.500

LSD - 121/15/20

Power Limit - 97.8%

Weight Adjustment - 200@ 50

TUNER NOTES -
This was going to be my entry into the FITT Shootout, but I could not tame it the way I wanted it :(. That being said, it is still a quick, fun, deadly car :dopey:

Ronda_zpsc4287aa0.jpg

Hi Adam,

The LSD is 12/15/20 isn't it? :sly:

Okay, since this car turned out to be something special, I decided it needed it's own post.

I don't race a lot of road cars, but I was looking for one in online play, and this is the first one suggested to me.

I tuned it up to the standards (I changed the oil, and took the alternate settings), and it barely put a dent in my funds, so that's a huge plus.

The first race I did was on my go-to test course: Mount Panorama. I chose this one because it has a good mix of straights and corners. The car handled very well, and I beat the competition (Set to beginner) by a long shot. It never revved out, I never crashed, never overshot a corner, and didn't crash into any cars, and my lap time was 2:27-something (Good for me).

The second race was on the Madrid course. I had my first crash here, but only because I got greedy on the late-breaking up against my Intermediate opponents. Still beat the competition very easily, and it handled all of the turns very well.

My third and final race was on deep forest raceway (My favorite track). This time it was professional opponents, so I set it to two laps instead of one, to give me more time to overtake. Turns out I didn't need it, because lap 2 was just a victory lap.

Here is the problem I had with it, please let me know if this is just road cars in general though, as this is a new field to me. It takes a while to brake. I found that it can take a little bit to slow down enough for some turns.

Another problem I had, that was definitely no fault to the tune, was that it had the blacked-out interior. I like driving in cockpit mode to add to the "realism" of the game. Again, this is no one's fault but PDs.

The summary is that it is a great car to drive, great handling, a realistic speed, amazingly fast out of corners, so it's great for the more technical courses, and it's absolutely a blast to drive. It's also the only dahaitsu I've liked to drive so far.

Thanks for the tune, and keep up the good work!
Hey man saw where you said something about the blacked interior, its not just that car, i have a supra and a RX7 that has the same thing. I think they just either couldnt find the right interior which is very unlikely or they just got lazy like they did in GT5.

Hey man saw where you said something about the blacked interior, its not just that car, i have a supra and a RX7 that has the same thing. I think they just either couldnt find the right interior which is very unlikely or they just got lazy like they did in GT5.
It is, the standards either have undetailed or no interior at all.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI RS T.M.Edition '00 "Grun"
Yes I'm using a German name for a Japanese car, but let's leave that aside for now. Named after Grun Squadron of Ace Combat Zero, this Evo VI is every bit as adaptable as the squadron it's named after. This car has proven to be very potent at various tracks, and with its gearbox tuned for acceleration, it'll blitz pretty much anything that is not a GT-R on circuits like Matterhorn.
11550258246_932dc9efec.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Dealership
Oil Change: No

Paintjob: GT6 Matte 13
Wheels: RAYS RE30

aero : Type A Aero Kit

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: Yes
Chassis reinforcement: No

ECU Tuning: No
Engine Tuning: Stage 3

Intake Manifold: Yes
Exhaust Manifold: No
Catalytic Converter: No
Exhaust: Racing

Turbo: High-RPM

Transmission: Yes
Clutch: Triple Plate
Carbon Drive Shaft: Yes
LSD: yes

Suspension: FC

Tires: SS

The Tune
Ballast weight : --
Power Limiter : 100%
Aero: 0/00
Transmission
Top Speed: 112, Final Gear: 3.000
1st: 3.486
2nd: 2.604
3rd: 2.110
4th: 2.745
5th: 1.415
6th: 1.139

Approximate Top Speed: 170mph
LSD
Initial: 5/8
Acceleration: 13/20
Braking: 5/5
Torque Distribution
35/65

Suspension
Ride height: 85/85
Spring rate: 5.25/5.80
Dampers (Compression): 4/4
Dampers (Extension): 5/5
Anti-roll bars: 3/4
camber: 2.0/1.5
Toe angle: -0.20/0.08
Brake balance: 6/5

ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF
tuned with a DS3

The car has 550 PP, weighs 1030Kg with a 58/42 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 2.14 kg/hp, has 480hp/7100rpm and produces 385 ft-lb torque/5100rpm

Notes:

In love with this car and I'ts great in the ring. I used matte red as my color and kept the original rims lol. feels great driving it. keep up the good work. do you have any tunes for subarus??

In love with this car and I'ts great in the ring. I used matte red as my color and kept the original rims lol. feels great driving it. keep up the good work. do you have any tunes for subarus??
I've got an Impreza Spec C '04 and a GRB in the works, not had the chance to post it yet, but will get them up ASAP.

"Nynaeve" v1.01 (released on GT6 v1.04)
Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00

Specs:
450pp SH, Tuned for Nurburgring and Trial Mountain
4WD / Turbo
285 hp @ 6,400
263.5 ft-lb @ 5,000
1323 kg (53/47)
4.64: kg/hp​

Parts:
Full Suspension
Racing Brakes
Full Transmission
Full LSD
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
TD Center Differential
Wt Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement
Oil Change (a few times)
and an Engine rebuild.​

Suspension:
112 / 115
6.50 / 5.10
3/4
3/4
2/2
0.0 / 0.5
-0.01 / +0.04​

Brake Balance: 4/10

LSD: (front // rear): 8/19/17 // 7/18/16
Torque Split: 30/70

Power Limiter: 98.2%
Ballast:135@50 (rear)

Transmission:
Set Max Speed: 186
1: 3.100
2: 1.930
3: 1.400
4: 1.085
5: 0.880
6: 0.725
F: 4.100​

Built for Nurburgring online, this car should be stable enough to handle just about anything you throw at it.
This is my first tune on GT6. All feedback is welcome.

Feb 3 '14 : updated the Brake Balance

Last edited:
"Nynaeve" v1 (released on GT6 v 1.04)
Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00

Built for Nurburgring online, this car should be stable enough to handle just about anything you throw at it.

Sounds like a tune for me :lol:

Don't know much about these, is it a 'tuner' or just a manufacturer's special edition?

Valkyrie
Audi TTS Coupé '09
Ol'Harvey Wallbanger needed a new car to keep pace with the Evo's, Imprezza's RX-7's and Elise's that he was encountering all the time in 450PP and 500PP races.
Now Ol'Harvey is a long time fan of Audi so after trying several different models he finally settled on the TTS.
Code named Valkyrie after the mythological women warriors that chose the slain hero's for Valhalla and then served them in the mead halls.
The TTS has proven to be a fantastic car that is fun, easy to drive and very competitive with the best in class.
View attachment 101724
First the Wallbanger presents you with Sigrún, meaning victory, in the 450PP class. The focus here was all about improving handling and making the most out of the stock power and Sigrún more than delivers.

Sigrún
Parts List

No oil change or HP, Torque and PP won't match!
Tires Sport Hard - Sport Soft
Suspension
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch Transmission
Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited Slip Differential (FCMLSD)
Twin-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Torque-Distributing Center Differential (T-DCD)
Body
Weight Reduction; Stage 3
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Paintjob; Black Cherry Metallic (paint from Chevrolet Chevelle)
Aero Kit; Type A
Rear Wing; Custom Wing-Type B
Wheels; Inch up: 1 Oz Racing Botticelli III (black spoke, painted GT6 Chrome 015)

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height
105/105
Spring Rate 9.93/9.15
Compression 1/2
Extension 2/3
Anti-Roll Bars 6/6
Camber 0.4/0.4
Toe Angle 0.00/0.00
Brake Balance 3/4
Drivetrain
Transmission

Set Final to 6.000
Set Max Speed (Auto Set) to 112mph (all the way left)
1st 2.900
2nd 2.050
3rd 1.500
4th 1.150
5th 0.900
6th 0.700
Final 4.550
FCMLSD
-Initial 10/14
-Acceleration 12/16
-Braking 10/14
T-DCD 35/65
Power
Power Limiter
97.9%
Body
Downforce
0/5
Ballast 106kg at +50

The car has following stats:
Performance Points 450PP
Max Power 262HP
Max Torque 258ft-lb
Weight 1,265kg with a 53/47 weight distribution.

Thrúd, meaning power, is Ol'Harvey's 500PP version. As the name implies the Wallbanger has taken the now great handling 450PP version and given it a solid infusion of power.

Thrúd
Parts List

No oil change or HP, Torque and PP won't match!
Tires Sport Hard - Sport Soft
Suspension
Racing Brakes
Drivetrain
Twin-Plate Clutch Kit
Torque-Distributing Center Differential (T-DCD)
Power
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter:Sports
Body
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Paintjob; Black Cherry Metallic (paint from Chevrolet Chevelle)
Aero Kit; Type A
Rear Wing; Custom Wing-Type B
Wheels; Inch up 1 Oz Racing Botticelli III (black spoke, painted GT6 Chrome 015)

Settings

Suspension
Ride Height
105/105
Spring Rate 9.93/9.15
Compression 1/2
Extension 2/3
Anti-Roll Bars 6/6
Camber 0.4/0.4
Toe Angle 0.00/0.00
Brake Balance 3/4
Drivetrain
Transmission

Set Final to 6.000
Set Max Speed (Auto Set) to 112mph (all the way left)
1st 3.200
2nd 2.250
3rd 1.700
4th 1.300
5th 1.000
6th 0.750
Final 4.000
FCMLSD
-Initial 10/14
-Acceleration 12/16
-Braking 10/14
T-DCD 35/65
Power
Power Limiter
99.4%
Body
Downforce
0/10
Ballast 106kg at +50

The car has following stats:
Performance Points 500PP
Max Power 377HP
Max Torque 323ft-lb
Weight 1,265kg with a 53/47 weight distribution

Note: If rear feels to loose increase rear downforce slightly, if it feels to tight reduce the rear downforce.

Remember
As Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive Hard and have FUN!:cheers::gtpflag:

Just a perfect car to drive in the ring. very stable on the road.
thanks again.

After an online race I realized that Nynaeves' brake balance was way off. My stopping power was gone.
This has been fixed and updated thanks to @praiano63 and his new brake tuning guide.
(BB was 3/2, now 4/10)
I hope to have links up in a couple of hours after I re-teach myself how to.

Edit: links created. Tada!

Last edited:
Life. It's taking priority at the moment, I'll be back with you guys as soon as I can, but I gotta take care of some stuff. If you guys can make sure your homepages are up to date, I'll get on later and sort the front page 👍

I trust you're all keeping the Nurb warm for me in my absence :mischievous:

{Cy}

Black Magic
Toyota, Sprinter Truno GT-APEX (AE86) '83
Shortly after the Outlaw Garage relocated to The Hill with the Clueless gang @kbye asked about an AE86 as he'd enjoyed one of Ol'Harvey Wallbanger's previous tunes for this classic. What with one thing or another Ol'Harvey just didn't get around to the original 86 as soon as expected, but between the 86GT seasonal time trial and watching Initial D again he got in the mood for seeing what this classic could do.
The Wallbanger has gone over every inch of this driver's car trying to squeeze maximum performance for the 450PP class out of it and the results are nothing short of "Black Magic". You can now drive the AE86 with serious purpose and while the best of the newer cars still have a slight edge thanks to the skinny 80s tires it's not nearly as big an edge as previously.
Go ahead and grab one then perform a little "Black Magic" yourselves. The results are sure to put a grin on your face.:D
City of Arts and Sciences - Night (1).jpg

Parts List
NO OIL CHANGE!
Tires
Sport Hard-Sport Soft
Suspension
Racing Brakes
Transmission
Drivetrain
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Power
Engine Tuning; Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Body
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Other
Paint: Starlight Black Pearl
Wheels; +2 inch size Hayashi Racing Streetwheel (painted GT6 Chrome 004)

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height 95/100
Spring Rate 8.22/6.62
Compression 9/7
Extension 1/1
Anti-Roll Bars 7/7
Camber 0.0/0.0
Toe Angle 0.06/+0.05
Brake Balance 3/4
Transmission
Final Gear Set to 5.500
Max Speed (Auto Set) 112mph
1st=2.600
2nd=2.200
3rd=1.750
4th=1.400
5th=1.100
6th=0.850
Final=3.950
Drivetrain
FCMLSD:
-Initial 16
-Acceleration 12
-Braking 16
Power
Power Limiter 100%
Body
Ballast 110kg at +50

The car is 450PP
Max Power 251HP
Max Torque 203ft-lb
Weight 931kg with 52/48 distribution

Note: Highly recommend taking this car to the National A: 500PP Clubman race at Mt. Panorama. Not only the car great fun when tossing it about the twisty bits along the top of the mountain, it's also surprisingly fast in the high speed sections as well. If letting the tail hang out in drifts starts to bore you just slap a set of Sport Soft tires on and bury the AI with grip runs.:crazy:

And remember, as Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...

Black Magic
Toyota, Sprinter Truno GT-APEX (AE86) '83
Shortly after the Outlaw Garage relocated to The Hill with the Clueless gang @kbye asked about an AE86 as he'd enjoyed one of Ol'Harvey Wallbanger's previous tunes for this classic. What with one thing or another Ol'Harvey just didn't get around to the original 86 as soon as expected, but between the 86GT seasonal time trial and watching Initial D again he got in the mood for seeing what this classic could do.
The Wallbanger has gone over every inch of this driver's car trying to squeeze maximum performance for the 450PP class out of it and the results are nothing short of "Black Magic". You can now drive the AE86 with serious purpose and while the best of the newer cars still have a slight edge thanks to the skinny 80s tires it's not nearly as big an edge as previously.
Go ahead and grab one then perform a little "Black Magic" yourselves. The results are sure to put a grin on your face.:D
View attachment 112003
Parts List
NO OIL CHANGE!
Tires
Sport Hard-Sport Soft
Suspension
Racing Brakes
Transmission
Drivetrain
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Power
Engine Tuning; Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Body
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Other
Paint: Starlight Black Pearl
Wheels; +2 inch size Hayashi Racing Streetwheel (painted GT6 Chrome 004)

Settings
Suspension
Ride Height 95/100
Spring Rate 8.22/6.62
Compression 9/7
Extension 1/1
Anti-Roll Bars 7/7
Camber 0.0/0.0
Toe Angle 0.06/+0.05
Brake Balance 3/4
Transmission
Final Gear Set to 5.500
Max Speed (Auto Set) 112mph
1st=2.600
2nd=2.200
3rd=1.750
4th=1.400
5th=1.100
6th=0.850
Final=3.950
Drivetrain
FCMLSD:
-Initial 16
-Acceleration 12
-Braking 16
Power
Power Limiter 100%
Body
Ballast 110kg at +50

The car is 450PP
Max Power 251HP
Max Torque 203ft-lb
Weight 931kg with 52/48 distribution

Note: Highly recommend taking this car to the National A: 500PP Clubman race at Mt. Panorama. Not only the car great fun when tossing it about the twisty bits along the top of the mountain, it's also surprisingly fast in the high speed sections as well. If letting the tail hang out in drifts starts to bore you just slap a set of Sport Soft tires on and bury the AI with grip runs.:crazy:

And remember, as Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
I will try that one i love to drive any version of the 86 👍

XDesperado67 tune review:
Ford RS200 '84, 450pp, SH

My power limiter is at 99.0%, not 99.2%, but dirty oil can account for that.
All other specs are equal to the posted tune.

Since I'm reviewing this car after the 1.04 update came out I asked xD if he wanted to change the Brake Balance of the car before I reviewed it. He replied:
"No
They work ok for my driving style.
Seems the way I like my brakes doesn't work as well for others which is why I encourage people to adjust them to their preference.
If your so inclined play with them a bit and include what you thought was best in your review."
Allrighty then. I'll test with all his settings then change the Brake Balance a couple of times to see how it effects the car.

Trial Mtn: 1:37.550
Usually when I review I do a couple of corners, pause the game, make some notes, unpause and repeat for about two to four laps. Then I put in some hot laps, usually about 4 to 10 more laps, and try to push the car and get a feel for its balance at the edge of grip. With this car I hit 9 laps without pause. It became obvious very quickly that a bad lap with this car is still faster than any other 450pp SH fastest lap. Its fastest lap is over a second faster than anything else I've tried. And there is still a lot more time to be squeezed out of this tune. The car is only as fast as the size of your... um... courage.
The turn in is, well, I didn't think about it once in the 9 laps, I just did it. So no problems with turn in. Highly accurate and consistent turn in with just a hint of understeer on entry to let you know if you came in too hot. The worse I judge my deceleration the worse the under steer. But its more of an aid than a hindrance, "this is too much... this is just right."
Mid corner has a nice balance and a smooth weight transition that feels in harmony. There is no problem with under- or over-rotation. The car rotates as much as you want it too with out the use of input contrivances (false entry, overpower oversteer, etc.).
Exit is where you'll gain the most time and where you need the most courage. Hit a nice late apexing line onto a long straight and you'll know when you got it right.
There is a tad bit of dead space in the middle of the wheel on a long straight, but it didn't hinder my high speed accuracy.
This car talks to you. I wish the people in my life communicated half as coherently. Listen to the car and learn.

Autumn Ring: 1:26.859
More of the same as above. Plus two more notes.
1) When I enter a corner too fast, and I need to turn in at the same point as I would if I'd gotten the corner right, instead of under steering out, the front of the car "buckled" and takes a nose dive toward the inside. This can be useful, if I took the time to get used to it it would be a useful tool on tracks like Autumn ring and Cote d' Azure.
2) Shift early. I know xD uses automatic, and that works. But I got better times when I shifted 500rpms before redline. Better times and a better feel.

Nordy: 7:51.936
Again, the more courage you have the faster the car will go. Very easy to go fast. Much harder to go at the cars limit.
The "buckle, not under steer" effect is very useful (Wehrseifen, is that the name of the tight double apex lefty).
The gear box is this cars downfall. Unfortunately there's no getting around that it only has 5 gears. But I'm topping out at about 152 at the bridge on Dott.

Amazingly quick, but the gear box limits the speed. This will be a car I use often.

Last edited:
@Ronald6 thanks for the review of the RS200. 👍👍

Glad to hear it works so well for you.:D

Noticed that while you talked about possible adjustments to the brake balance being tried you didn't list any. Was my listed balance good for you then or did that just slip because you enjoyed the rest of the tune so much?:odd:

Oops.
Yes, I had no problem with the brakes. When the car is a second faster on Trial Mountain than any other car, why mess with a good thing?

Edit: :facepalm: I forgot to type the cars make and model in the post, duhhhh.

Last edited:
Oops.
Yes, I had no problem with the brakes. When the car is a second faster on Trial Mountain than any other car, why mess with a good thing?
:lol: Never know, have seen people squeeze out a bit more by just making a seemingly minor change to something so a tune fits their driving style better.:crazy:

Anyways I've added a link for your review to the tune.:cheers:

NewDriver2's ZZ-II '00
"Sparky II"

Fresh from the dealership.
Added Classic Steel Smooth Standard size wheels, painted GT6 Matte 001
Painted the car the same color.
No Aero Parts are listed in the tune, none added to car.
All specs equal to posted tune, no problems recreating the tune.
I'm using the 600p, SS version of this tune.

Trial Mtn: 1:25.665
Braking early is a must. The throttle must be applied before turn in.
Because the car is overpowered balancing the power through the corner is very important. It's the front tyres you have to worry about at every part of a corner. There is no way to avoid the under steer. It's there under braking. It's there if you throttle too hard. Balance between the two and it's still there, just not as much. Finding that sweet spot is a bit hard for me since I'm not used to cars with this much power.
Like its younger brother, Sparky II, it's very stable. Unlike the brother I found it difficult to rotate the car in some of the corners.

Autumn Ring: 1:16.070
Much more manageable here. Probable because I never get enough speed to surpass my ability.
Braking into a corner is still my problem area. Because of the constant under steer I have to get my entry speed and rotation just right, there is no room for correction once I'm into the corner.
The cars under steer is especially noticeable when making slalom motions, like through the chicane section.

I'm skipping Cape Ring this time.

Nordy:
I have no time for this car on Nordy. I did a couple laps but found myself crashing 6+ times a lap. If I did drive safe enough to get a clean lap it wouldn't be a worthwhile time.
I think my main problem is that I dislike understeering cars. And I'm not used to 600pp cars, I usually don't go over 550. If you're used to high powered MR cars then let me know what you though of this one.

xDesperado Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86) '83
Fresh from the dealership.
Painted GT Polarized 004-P
Bought Classic Steel Smooth +2 Wheels, painted the same as the car.
No Aero Parts are listed in the tune, none added to car.
All specs equal to posted tune, no problems recreating the tune.

I was going to do my usual 'Short Form Review' like I've been doing lately (short being only 4 to 6 hours) but after a few laps at Trial Mtn I decided to skip even my shortened version and cut it down to this:

Great fun. Not the fastest.

I could go into details like I usually do about how the car behaves at entry or exit, when to brake and how much stability the car has. No need here, just enjoy the fun ride. Easy to control, still has bite. Love it.

Back