Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 06/10/14

• Thread starter CyKosis1973
  • 1,037 comments
The original 2014 Focus ST replica did 1:04s at London Reverse on CM :P, it was heavy, nose heavy at 60/40 and merely 431PP. The Green Meanie Fiktion was made long ago when I built special tune for a racing team ( Humberside Racing Team ) competing on BTCC-8 GTPlanet League. The Focus is mainly built on comfort soft, the springs are softer and uses different ratio. I thought I could post a special 450PP tune that might be enjoyable to be driven/race while drinking some cold beers :) Less demanding on the driver, more panic steering, more fun and crazy fishtailing :lol: Recommend GT Arena or Autumn Ring / Mini for some quick intro driving.

OK, so I should be up to date with the admin now. If there's something I've missed, let me know, likewise if any links are a bit wonky and don't point in quite the right direction 👍

{Cy}

Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 Replica
Tuned to replicate Corvette C5 Z06
Andy Pilgrim World Record at Willow Springs International Raceway
Comfort Medium / Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperCar

CAR : Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04
Tire : Comfort Medium

Specs - Full Running Weight
Horsepower: 405 HP at 6000 RPM
Torque : 399.9 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.9%
Weight: 1474 kg
Ballast : 60 kg
Ballast Position : -12
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47 - as in real life spec ( 53.5 / 46.5 C&D Test )
Performance Points: 502

Specs - Car & Driver Test Curb Weight
Horsepower: 405 HP at 600 RPM
Weight: 1418 kg
Ballast : 4 kg
Ballast Position : -4
Performance Points: 505

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD )
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type A ( OPTIONAL ) - INSTALLED.
Wheels : Standard or RAYS GTS
Car Paint : Torch Red or Black or Millennium Yellow or Bordeaux Red Pearl

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension

Suspension - FE-4 C5 Z06 Corvette Suspension Package 525/714
C&D Test Ride Height
Personal Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 99 99
Spring Rate: 9.38 12.75
Dampers (Compression): 5 3
Dampers (Extension): 5 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 5
Camber Angle: 0.8 0.8 ( Front Camber : 0.70 +- 0.50 / Rear Camber : 0.68 +- 0.50 )
Toe Angle: 0.13 0.03 ( Toe In Front : 0.08 +- 0.20 / Toe In Rear : 0.02 +- 0.20 )

Alternative Stock Delivered C5 Z06 Alignment ( 2001 Spec )
Factory Setup more towards understeer

Camber Angle: 0.8 0.3 / 0.8 0.8 ( Most have 0.75 front and rear )
Toe Angle: 0.30 0.10

Alternative Street/Track Alignment
Camber Angle: 1.0 0.8
Toe Angle: 0.06 0.01

Alternative Aggressive Track Alignment
Camber Angle: 1.5 1.1
Toe Angle: -0.02 0.01

LSD - C5 Z06 GU6 LSD
Initial Torque : 18
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 13

AERO
Rear : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:
4/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/5 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 5/6 for example.

Notes :

The C5 Corvette was one those cars that never gets old to look at :P I love the shape from the side, the curve of the hood, the short tailed rear end, the C5 just shows what a sexy woman can be in the form of a car :D

This replica is a stock car complete with stock tires replicated.

The power of the C5 Z06 was originally 385 HP when it was 1st released in 2001. Then the car went some changes from 2002 model year, the LS6 engine was upgraded and it grows in power to 405HP with 400lb ft torque, a good increase that also paired with lower weight than the base C5. The test curb weight of the car during Car & Driver Test was 1418kg, this will be optional. I used the heaviest running order weight at 1474kg, about 3250lbs. Weight distribution is at 53.5 / 46.5 as tested by C&D, this is reflected in ballast position.

Suspension for C5 Z06 comes in FE4 Package, different than the FE3 Sports Suspension which was available for Z51 C5. The front transverse composite leaf spring is 525 lb/in in rate, similar to FE3 Z51. The rear transverse composite leaf spring is 714 lb/in, stiffer than the FE3 Z51 rate at 634 lb/in. The Damper and ARB has been setup to give neutral balance, with FE4 Sway Bars Package taken into consideration ( 31mm / 23.6mm ). My personal alignment is used, using the factory range as a base. I provided additional alignment setup, feel free to try them.

The C5 Z06 comes with limited slip differential ( GU6 ), I have used some preload and medium lock to simulate the LSD, this gives much needed traction and stability around Willow Springs ( Big Willow ).

The rear wing is optional, feel free to install it. I simply like the look of it.

The C5 Z06 was tested and tuned at Tsukuba, Silverstone GP, Willow Springs ( Big Willow and Streets ), Red Bull Ring and Laguna Seca. The main aim in this replica is to replicate the lap time at Big Willow that was done on stock factory tire - Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar. This is comfort medium in GT6 :P The lap time was 1:30.6s on 4th lap by the legendary Corvette Race Driver, Andy Pilgrim. He also fitted Goodyear’s DOT-approved “S” compound version of the F1 and posted 1:28.3s on 3rd hotlap ( feel free to try replicate the time using comfort soft )

The real life race car driver of the C5-R Vette ( Andy Pilgrim ) pulled the magical lap on stock Z06 C5 on 4th lap with OEM Eagle F1 tire to prove his point to a motorcycle magazine that pitted the Z06 C5 against Suzuki GXR1000 - both were tested by Kevin Schwantz - a main feature article of the mag. The test run were heavily biased in favor of the bike and the Z06 C5 was driven with TC Competitive Mode enabled. The magical lap was close to 4 second quicker than the Schwantz manage to pull off. I managed to replicate the magic lap with the replica :P I think I had some slow section ( 2 corners were hairy :lol: ) that could shaved another tenths or two at the very least.

Here is a quote from the letter sent by Andy Pilgrim to the Editor of the Magazine in 2003 :

"To the Editor:
I’m writing this on behalf of the Corvette owners and other sports car enthusiasts who encouraged me along this path. A few months ago I read an article in Motorcyclist magazine. The cover story was a track evaluation of a Corvette Z06 and a Suzuki GSX-R1000 with ex-500cc World Champion motorcycle racer Kevin Schwantz as the dedicated tester of both vehicles. I thought it was a very interesting concept for an article. After I read it, however, I had one major issue: I felt that the lap times for the Corvette were not where they should be and showed the Corvette in a really bad light. This opinion was based on my own experience with the Corvette Z06 and my testing of numerous cars at Willow Springs (the test track), even though the last time I was there was at least four years ago.
I received several e-mails from people who had read the article and wanted to know what I thought about it. Without exception, after I gave them my opinion, they suggested I go to Willow Springs with a Corvette Z06 and run it, to prove something one way or another. One of the guys I discussed the article with was Joe Policastro, owner of Grabiak Chevrolet in New Alexandria, PA. Joe not only suggested going to Willow Springs, but also put up the money and rent Willow Springs for a few hours just to set the record straight. Grabiak Chevrolet sells a lot of Corvettes and Joe definitely took it personally after having to defend the Corvette to some of his customers after they questioned him about the article.
The biggest issue I had with the article was the difference in best Willow Springs lap times between the Corvette and the Suzuki. Kevin managed a best lap in the Corvette of 1m 34.2sec and a best on the Suzuki of a 1m 26.6sec, a huge gap of 7.6 seconds. The major point of the article seemed to be illustrating how areas the bike was better than the car virtually everywhere around the circuit. They even used “Smackdown!” as the article title. But as a current professional car racer, ex-motorcycle racer and current street motorcycle rider, I felt this was unfair to the Corvette and to sports cars in general.
For our Willow test we managed to get the use of a totally stock Z06 with 1,500 miles on it. Ex-Toyota race ace Dennis Aase is a buddy of Joe’s and provided us with some of his crew to change tires in the August desert heat – much appreciated. For the first test runs I used the Z06’s standard Goodyear F1 tire. My best time was 1m 30.6sec lap on my fourth hot lap. I then fitted Goodyear’s DOT-approved “S” compound version of the F1 and we ran 1m 28.3sec lap on the third hot lap, just 1.7sec slower than the Suzuki and 5.9sec quicker than Motorcyclist’s time for the Corvette.
Incidentally, we used the “S” compound Goodyear F1 to compliment the Motorcyclist test, as the magazine had used an “S” compound Michelin on the Suzuki for their fastest laps. Motorcyclist also used Pi Research data to overlay the bike time with the car time and according to the times the car looked slow everywhere. With my lap time for the Corvette reasonably close to the Suzuki, and the acknowledging the superiority of the bike on the straights, I think the car would probably actually show quicker than the bike through most of the corners.
In the end we achieved our objective, which was to satisfy ourselves that the Corvette is a much more competitive machine than the article showed – even when compared to the top sports motorcycle in the world.
Finally, I would like to add that I have nothing but respect for Kevin Schwantz. The guy is still, I’m sure, a bullet-fast motorcycle rider and an accomplished car racer. I think he was handicapped in the Corvette for a couple of reasons. Firstly, he used the traction control. Even in Competition mode it can slow you down when getting really serious. Secondly, Motorcyclist put a different manufacturer’s tire on the car; they were not the OE tire and may not have been a good match for the Corvette.
In case you’re interested we have photos and data to confirm what we did at Willow Springs. The Corvette Z06 is an amazing car and deserves a better representation than Motorcyclist gave it. I think the record just needed to be straightened, for Corvette and for the many sports-car enthusiasts who shared with me their strong feelings about the article.

Andy Pilgrim
Corvette fan, motorcycle fan and Corvette C5-R team driver"

I have included the replay of the "magical" Lap at 1:30.6s ( Big Willow ) on CM tire + full running weight + personal alignment setup. Watch it and Enjoy :cheers:

ENJOY :cheers:

ANDY PILGRIM :

Second from the left below, at ROLEX Daytona 24H, on the far right, the legendary Dale Earnhardt, 2 weeks before his passing, RIP.

dale-earnhardt-rolex-24-600mh020811.jpg

daleandy-1297283006.jpg

Andy with his Speed World Challenge Cadillac CTS V and the hot Holly Sonders :P

%7B0570E4EE-74C2-4C61-84B6-3AA20AD51D94%7D163274719_10.jpg

Attachments

• CorvetteC5Z061m30sBigWillowCMzip.zip
    331.4 KB · Views: 19

GT AUTO
NO Oil change

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD

C&D Test Ride Height
Personal Alignment

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 0.8 0.8 ( Front Camber : 0.70 +- 0.50 / Rear Camber : 0.68 +- 0.50 )
Toe Angle: 0.13 0.03 ( Toe In Front : 0.08 +- 0.20 / Toe In Rear : 0.02 +- 0.20 )

LSD - C5 Z06 GU6 LSD

AERO

Brake Balance:
4/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/5 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 5/6 for example.

Notes :

The C5 Corvette was one those cars that never gets old to look at :P I love the shape from the side, the curve of the hood, the short tailed rear end, the C5 just shows what a sexy woman can be in the form of a car :D

The power of the C5 Z06 was originally 385 HP when it was 1st released in 2001. Then the car went some changes from 2002 model year, the LS6 engine was upgraded and it grows in power to 405HP with 400lb ft torque, a good increase that also paired with lower weight than the base C5. The test curb weight of the car during Car & Driver Test was 1418kg, this will be optional. I used the heaviest running order weight at 1474kg, about 3250lbs. Weight distribution is at 53.5 / 46.5 as tested by C&D, this is reflected in ballast position.

Suspension for C5 Z06 comes in FE4 Package, different than the FE3 Sports Suspension which was available for Z51 C5. The front transverse composite leaf spring is 525 lb/in in rate, similar to FE3 Z51. The rear transverse composite leaf spring is 714 lb/in, stiffer than the FE3 Z51 rate at 634 lb/in. The Damper and ARB has been setup to give neutral balance, with FE4 Sway Bars Package taken into consideration ( 31mm / 23.6mm ). My personal alignment is used, using the factory range as a base. I provided additional alignment setup, feel free to try them.

The C5 Z06 comes with limited slip differential ( GU6 ), I have used some preload and medium lock to simulate the LSD, this gives much needed traction and stability around Willow Springs ( Big Willow ).

The rear wing is optional, feel free to install it. I simply like the look of it.

The C5 Z06 was tested and tuned at Tsukuba, Silverstone GP, Willow Springs ( Big Willow and Streets ), Red Bull Ring and Laguna Seca. The main aim in this replica is to replicate the lap time at Big Willow that was done on stock factory tire - Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar. This is comfort medium in GT6 :P The lap time was 1:30.6s on 4th lap by the legendary Corvette Race Driver, Andy Pilgrim. He also fitted Goodyear’s DOT-approved “S” compound version of the F1 and posted 1:28.3s on 3rd hotlap ( feel free to try replicate the time using comfort soft )

The real life race car driver of the C5-R Vette ( Andy Pilgrim ) pulled the magical lap on stock Z06 C5 on 4th lap with OEM Eagle F1 tire to prove his point to a motorcycle magazine that pitted the Z06 C5 against Suzuki GXR1000 - both were tested by Kevin Schwantz - a main feature article of the mag. The test run were heavily biased in favor of the bike and the Z06 C5 was driven with TC Competitive Mode enabled. The magical lap was close to 4 second quicker than the Schwantz manage to pull off. I managed to replicate the magic lap with the replica :P I think I had some slow section ( 2 corners were hairy :lol: ) that could shaved another tenths or two at the very least.

Here is a quote from the letter sent by Andy Pilgrim to the Editor of the Magazine in 2003 :

I have included the replay of the "magical" Lap at 1:30.6s ( Big Willow ) on CM tire + full running weight + personal alignment setup. Watch it and Enjoy :cheers:

ANDY PILGRIM :

Second from the left below, at ROLEX Daytona 24H, on the far right, the legendary Dale Earnhardt, 2 weeks before his passing, RIP.

daleandy-1297283006.jpg

Nice job Ridox but the replay won't play for those of us on an iPhone.
Can you please post the YouTube link instead?

Nice job Ridox but the replay won't play for those of us on an iPhone.
Can you please post the YouTube link instead?

:dunce: Silly me. I thought it was the Andy Pilgrim replay :embarrassed:

I don't have capture card to record the video :( I used to post videos using my old phone, the quality sucks :( Replay file is the best I can do. If only I can show you in person how to get the file to play on PS3 :(

I don't have capture card to record the video :( I used to post videos using my old phone, the quality sucks :( Replay file is the best I can do. If only I can show you in person how to get the file to play on PS3 :(
Thanks for trying anyway 👍 :)

My PS3 isn't online either but that's another disaster :irked:

BMW M3 '04
451bhp
500pp

INSTALLED PARTS
full custom suspension
racing brakes
full custom transmission
full custom lsd
triple plate clutch
carbon prop shaft
stage 3 engine
sports ecu computer
isometric exhaust manifold
sports catalytic converter
intake tuning
sport soft tyres

THE TUNE
RH = 88/88
SR = 8.31/12.84
DC = 7/7
DE = 7/7
ARB = 3/5
CAM = 1.9/1.1
TOE = -0.08/0.20
BRAKES = 5/5

TRANSMISSION
RESET TO DEFAULT
FINAL GEAR TO 2,000
MAX SPEED TO 273
HIGHEST GEAR MAX
FINAL GEAR TO 2,580
SET RATIOS AS FOLLOWS
1) 6.203
2) 4.236
3) 2.985
4) 2.233
5) 1.713
6) 1.391

LSD 17/42/19

177kg @ -50%

VOLVO C30 R DESIGN '09

541pp
485bhp

PARTS INSTALLED
TYPE B AERO KIT
CUSTOM WING TYPE A
FULL CUSTOM SUSPENSION
RACING BRAKES
FULL CUSTOM TRANSMISSION
TRIPLE PLATE CLUTCH KIT
FULL CUSTOM LSD
INTAKE TUNING
CATALYTIC CONVERTER SPORTS
ISOMETRIC EXHAUST MANIFOLD
STAGE 3 ENGINE
HIGH RPM TURBO
RACING EXHAUST
STAGE 3 WEIGHT REDUCTION
CARBON BONNET
WINDOW WEIGHT REDUCTION
OIL CHANGE
SPORT SOFT TYRES

THE TUNE

RH 99/99
SR 7.33/6.86
DC 2/3
DE 3/5
ARB 3/5
CAMBER 1.0/0.2
TOE -0.27/0.2
BRAKES 3/7

TRANSMISSION
RESET TO DEFAULT
FINAL TO 5000
MAX SPEED TO 155
FINAL TO 4000
RATIOS AS FOLLOWS
*1ST 2.659
*2ND 1.944
*3RD 1.478
*4TH 1.170
*5TH 0.947
*6TH 0.804

LSD
8/13/5

Last edited:
Hello friends ,
Did anyone drove a car using CS tiers recently online ? I notice that after the new update the cars have more Grip and Handel much , even some of the undrivable cars!! Or maybe I became a good tuner :lol:

ND

Last edited:
Thank you my friends :yup:

I tuned Alpine and I drove it on the New Track SIERRA yesterday and it surprise me by the Handel and corner exit espiciallg even its RR Car!! I will try to post it later and see if I'm right or wrong when other drive it .
Have you tried on any other courses? I've only driven Sierra once and it felt like it had a very grippy track surface. I haven't tried anything since the last micro-update...

{Cy}

HKS Technical Factory CT200MR

Tuned to replicate HKS CT200MR Street Car

Comfort Medium to Sports Hard

CAR : Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05
Tire : Comfort Medium to Sports Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 345 HP / 350 PS at 6500 RPM
Torque : 339.8 ft-lb at 4700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 96.1%
Weight: 1459 kg
Ballast : 49 kg
Ballast Position : -45
Weight Distribution : 61 / 39 as the real car spec.
Performance Points: 476

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Wheels : 1 Inch Up Advan RGII in Bronze / Saddle Tan
Car Paint : White Solid

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX SPORTS III '09 Edition with HKS Technical Factory Test Car Alignment Range
HKS Test Car Ride Height Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 105 122
Spring Rate: 12.00 10.00
Dampers (Compression): 2 9
Dampers (Extension): 9 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 6
Camber Angle: 2.3 1.8
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.13

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX SPORTS III '09 Edition with Mitsubishi OEM Alignment Range
HKS Test Car Ride Height Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 105 122
Camber Angle: 2.0 1.0
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.24

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX SPORTS III '09 Edition with HKS Technical Factory Test Car Alignment Range
HKS Lowest Driveable Ride Height Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 87 102

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX SPORTS III '09 Edition with Mitsubishi OEM Alignment Range
HKS Lowest Driveable Ride Height Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 87 102

HKS CT200MR Visual Ride Height Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 122 102

HKS CT200MR Visual Ride Height Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 122 102

Mitsubishi OEM Alignment Reference data used by HKS :

Camber Angle : Front Range 2.00 +- 0.50, Rear Range 1.00 +- 0.50
Toe Angle : Front Range ( Zero Toe ) 0.00 +- 0.24, Rear Range ( Toe In ) 0.37 +- 0.24

AYC
AYC Controller : 88 ( Recommended Range 86 to 96 )

Brake Balance:
5/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The HKS CT200MR Street Car was built by the HKS Technical Factory. The CT200MR is a mild tune for the street and track, with power bump at modest 350PS. The main feature is the full wide body kit that makes the complete car valued at just over $ 60,000. The body kit alone is worth more than $ 10,000 :eek: Only a handful of CT200MR was built and sold ( made to order basis using GH-CT9A - Evo IX MR ).
Here is a summary of the real car specification :

HKS CT200MR Complete Car Package
Vehicle Model----------------------------------------- GH-CT9A (EVO Ⅸ MR)
Engine Model----------------------------------------- 4G63 MIVEC
Displacement----------------------------------------- 1997cc
Maximum Output kW (Ps)-------------------------- 257 (350)
Maximum torque N m (kgf m)---------------------- 441 (45.0)
Maximum charging pressure settings------------ 127kPa
Boost Control----------------------------------------- HKS EVC
CPU----------------------------------------------------- HKS F-CON iS
Air Cleaner-------------------------------------------- HKS SUPER HYBRID FILTER
Plug----------------------------------------------------- HKS M40i
Muffler-------------------------------------------------- HKS HiPower Spec-R
Suspension-------------------------------------------- HKS HIPERMAX Ⅲ Sport
Tires ----------------------------------------------------- ADVAN Neova AD-07 ( Medium / Medium-Hard Compound )
Tire Size------------------------------------------------- 265-35-18
Wheel--------------------------------------------------- ADVAN RG Ⅱ
Wheel Size--------------------------------------------- 10J-18 OFF +15
Aero Parts---------------------------------------------- HKS CT230R Version Full Wide Body Kit
Bonnet-------------------------------------------------- Varis Carbon type
Shift Knob---------------------------------------------- HKS

For this replica, I can't replicate the body kit as the Evo IX GSR ( chosen as the MR is not in the game ) in GT6 do not have any body parts available.

Power is set at 345HP / 350PS, with torque slightly above the real car spec at 340ft lb / 47 kgfm, a High RPM Turbo is used to provide high rpm range power delivery giving balanced spread with stock gearbox.
Weight and distribution uses HKS own test car data, Evo IX CT9A equipped with HKS Hipermax II Sport '09 Spec Test Car. The car weight 1459kg with 61/39 distribution.

The CT200MR uses HKS Hipermax III Sport, with 12k/10k spring rate. I have provided a wealth of options from HKS HTF Test Car alignment, Mitsubishi Stock Alignment, and variety or ride height - Test Car Ride Height, Visual Ride Height and Lowest Drivable Ride Height. I highly recommend the Test Car Setup ( alignment and ride height ), if you need more rotation, use the Visual Ride Height specifically setup to replicate the real HKS CT200MR.

As the real car still uses Mitsubishi AYC but presumably with AYC Controller utilized for track setup. I have tuned the AYC specifically to work in unison with the suspension, the base value is 88. This offers the best balance in entry, mid and exit torque management. I have provided a good range to play from 86 to 96. Feel free to try increase from 88 if you feel you need more aggressive AYC effect.

The Advan Neova AD07 Medium Compound is similar to Sports Hard, but the replica can make use of comfort medium and above :)

I tuned and tested the HKS CT200MR at Tsukuba, Willow Springs, and Autumn Ring. The car was mainly tuned on comfort medium then tested on higher grip tires up to Sports Hard. On CM tire, Test Car alignment and ride height, it can lap in 1:32s range at Willow Springs, a very quick car indeed. The OEM/Factory alignment + test car ride height also lap in the same region.

At Tsukuba, with test car setup ( alignment and ride height ), and SH tire ( Advan Neova AD07 M Comp ), the car managed 1:03s lap with ease :eek: I have provided all 3 replay for reference, have fun watching them or use them as ghost or datalogger analysis.

Attachments

• HKSCT200MR1m32sWillowsSpringsTestAlignmentCM.zip
    341.3 KB · Views: 18
  • HKSCT200MR1m3sTsukubaSH.zip
    270.5 KB · Views: 12
  • HKSCT200MR1m32sWillowsSpringsFactoryAlignmentCM.zip
    341.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hello my friends
Looks like no activity here those last days , but I hope every thing is okay with you all 👍 .
From long time during the early time of GT versions , I was looking for something to let FF cars drive like FR maybe not exactly the same but at list near to it and you can drift by it :lol:. Maybe it's sound harsh and also for what I will come out with now .

I was having a Great weeks testing and tuning each FF car in this game at 450PP using SH & SS tiers and trying to find the best tune to be working on any FF car you want to tune it , just by appling the same numbers on each car and you just play by the Ride Height, Spring Rate and Brake Balance .

And always keep the Front/Rear Weight Distribution on 55:45 and Ballast Postion on 50% and don't add more weight than the FF car stock come with , maybe that not applying for all cars but at list some of them need that .

1- add the weight to get the car to 55:45 Distribution and ballast on 50% , then weight reduction to let the car back again to the same weight come with .
2- add the power parts .
3- tune the suspension and the drivetrain .
4- then buy the Transmission and start to tune it like this :

Transmission was set like this
Max final gear to the right side or 0.500 less than the max
Then Max. Speed to 112 mph
1st gear is to the max left
5th and 6th gear to max right
2nd,3rd and 4th gear need to adjust between them .
Then after that set the final gear to the track you need .

Now go for Custom parts and add front Aero Kits if it's available , then add Rims wheels Inch2 .

Hers is one example about what I said up

FTO GP Version R '99
Mitsubishi
SPORTS SOFT
450PP

5CCelc.jpg

Performance Point 450PP
Max.Power 272BHP
Weight 1,121kg
Front/Rear Distribution 55:45
Max.Torque 27kgfm
Power-to-Weight Ratio 4.12kg/BHP
Power limiter 96.4%

Car parts

BODY

Ballast Weight 67kg
Ballast Postion 50%

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

POWER

Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter:Sports
Intake Tuning

DRIVETRAIN

Fully Customizable Mechanical
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Initial Torqe
Acceleration Sensitivity
Braking Sensitivity

SUSPENSION

Height-Adjustable Fully Customizable

95 Front Ride Height Rear 90
adjust it for each car
6.50 Front Spring Rate Rear 8.50
adjust it for each car

2 Front Dampers(Compression) Rear 4
3 Front Dampers(Extension) Rear 4 or 5
6 Front Anti-Roll Bars Rear 7
0.0 Front Camber Angle Rear 0.0
-0.60 Front Toe Angle Rear -0.60

Brake Disc & Calipers

5 Front Brake Balance Rear 7 adjust it for each car

After you limit the power to 96.4% tune the transmission
DRIVETRAIN (TRANSMISSION)
adjust it for each car

Final Gear to 5.500
Max.Speed 112mph
1st Gear 2.899
2nd Gear 2.290
3rd Gear 1.865
4th Gear 1.533
5th Gear 1.288
6th Gear 1.100
Final Gear to 3.600

WHEELS

Inch Up : 2
Rims type : Boyd Coddington Wheels LEGACY F-09
This Rims I use it on all my FF CARS

TIRES

Comfort Soft
Sports Hard

Sports Soft working on this Very Good

This tune is my main tune for all the FF cars just I made the changes what I explained up and I would like to share this tune with you to enjoy the FF CARS 450PP like me .
If you wish to tune any FF car use this tune up or text me to tune the parts for you as I have all the FF CARS Tuned up already, try this tune first ONLINE AND OFFLINE then say to me how it is .

Thanks for your reading and hope you enjoy it and my driving style feet you 👍

Wheel G27
ABS 1
Controller Steering Sensitivity 5
Force Feedback Max.Torque 8
Force Feedback Sensitivity 8

Waiting for your comment and your reqest for any tune

ND

Last edited:
CELICA SS-II (ZZT231)'99
TOYOTA
SPORTS SOFT
450PP

7M4rvT.jpg

Performance Point 450PP
Max.Power 267BHP
Weight 1,045
Front/Rear Weight Distribution 54:46
Max.Torque 25kgfm
Power-to-Weight Ratio 3.91kg/BHP

BODY

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Bonnet
Window weight Reduction
Ballast Weight 0kg
Ballast Postion 50%

POWER

Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter ; Sports
Intake Tuning
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit

DRIVETRAIN

Fully customizable Mechanical
5 Front Initial Torque
30 Front Acceleration Sens
5 Front Braking Sens
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit

SUSPENSION

Height-Adjustable Fully Customizable

75 Front Ride Height Rear 65
6.30 Spring Rate 9.50
2 Dampers (Comp) 4
3 Dampers (Exten) 5
6 Anti-Roll 7
0.0 Camber Angle 0.0
-0.60 Toe Angle -0.60

BRAKE

Racing Brake Kit
4 Brake Balance 7

after you add all parts and limit the power to 99.9%

TRANSMISSION

Reset to Default
Final gear to 6.000
Max.speed to 112
1st Gear 2.410
2nd Gear 1.889
3rd Gear 1.543
4th Gear 1.281
5th Gear 1.079
6th Gear 0.924
After that Final gear again 4.000

WHEELS

Inch Up : 2
Rims Type: Body Coddington Wheels LEGACY F-09
Standard Wing

Sports Soft tiers

WHEEL G27
Controller Steering Sensitivity. 5
Force Feedback Max.Torque. 8
Force Feedback Sensitivity. 8

ND

Last edited:
That's very cool, do you know Andy? I was actually at 24 Hours of Daytona that year and got meet Dale and Dale JR. I have known Andy since 1985. We raced against each or in SCCA Club racing in SSGT 1985 Mustang's. We raced together in 2 - 2 Hour at Texas World Speed in 1985 an 86. We won the rain in 1986, it poured down rain the whole weekend. We used my '85 GT and split the cost and crew. We both took a stint in qualifying, I actually went alittle quicker. Ended up on the pole in front of 4 1985 Corvette's :cheers: and won the race:gtpflag:

Ooops thought I was replying and the Corvette/Andy Pilgrim post.... Guess that's with I don't post much:dunce:

That's very cool, do you know Andy? I was actually at 24 Hours of Daytona that year and got meet Dale and Dale JR. I have known Andy since 1985. We raced against each or in SCCA Club racing in SSGT 1985 Mustang's. We raced together in 2 - 2 Hour at Texas World Speed in 1985 an 86. We won the rain in 1986, it poured down rain the whole weekend. We used my '85 GT and split the cost and crew. We both took a stint in qualifying, I actually went alittle quicker. Ended up on the pole in front of 4 1985 Corvette's :cheers: and won the race:gtpflag:

Ooops thought I was replying and the Corvette/Andy Pilgrim post.... Guess that's with I don't post much:dunce:

I don't remeber the name , but that is a good story 👍 sorry I went offline yestarday because it was my sleeping time , hope to see you today and join my lobby .

GT AUTO
NO Oil change

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD

C&D Test Ride Height
Personal Alignment

Front, Rear

LSD - C5 Z06 GU6 LSD

AERO

Brake Balance:

Notes :

ANDY PILGRIM :

daleandy-1297283006.jpg

:) Unfortunately I haven't met the guy, would love to meet him though. Great racing story and nice win, must have been hard when strapped on cash :). Hope you enjoy the Corvette 👍

Back again guys. Been away for a bit due to the arrival of my little girl. So been spending time with the family aswell as working hard lol. I will be on and off for a while but will add tunes as and when I can. Hope alls well with all members of the garage and a belated HAPPY NEW YEAR too all at clueless and everyone at gtp

sprinter trueno gt-apex (s.shigeno version)

500pp

333bhp

816kg

best of all parts except nos

add 65kg@ 50% = 54/46

the tune
suspension
rh 76/76
sr 7.78/6.99
dc 8/8
de 9/7
arb 4/6
cam 0.6/0.4
toe -0.08/0.00
brakes 5/5

transmission
reset to default
final gear 2500
max speed 261
1st 4574
2nd 3064
3rd 2107
4th 1550
5th 1199

final gear 3150

lsd 13/33/15

sports soft tyres

Back again guys. Been away for a bit due to the arrival of my little girl. So been spending time with the family aswell as working hard lol. I will be on and off for a while but will add tunes as and when I can. Hope alls well with all members of the garage and a belated HAPPY NEW YEAR too all at clueless and everyone at gtp

Congratulations!

Clio rs 2.0 16v 02
500pp
363bhp
1073kg

Best of all parts except nos and keep windows standard.

Suspension
88/88
7.47/4.03
7/7
8/6
3/5
0.0/0.0
-0.09/-0.04
Brakes 4/6

Trans
Reset to default
Final to 2500