Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 06/10/14

• Thread starter CyKosis1973
  • 1,037 comments
Gave it a proper go today on the ring and once again it just amazed me ... im still learning (using DS3) no aids just ABS 1... was getting low 8:30s with 450pp SH on time trial with Praianos Peugeot 205 and Renault Clio... your little beast made it in 8:25 ... again...:bowdown: Amazing tune...it looks awesome (as does the RX7) in crystal topaz pealascent see below.. if you are taking requests. .. would love to see any of the following
- Holden Monaro 500pp SM
- RUF 3400 450 SH
- TRD Celica 550 SS
- any WRX rally spec 500 or 550...:D:cheers:

Silverstone National Circuit.jpg

Gave it a proper go today on the ring and once again it just amazed me ... im still learning (using DS3) no aids just ABS 1... was getting low 8:30s with 450pp SH on time trial with Praianos Peugeot 205 and Renault Clio... your little beast made it in 8:25 ... again...:bowdown: Amazing tune...it looks awesome (as does the RX7) in crystal topaz pealascent see below.. if you are taking requests. .. would love to see any of the following
- Holden Monaro 500pp SM
- RUF 3400 450 SH
- TRD Celica 550 SS
- any WRX rally spec 500 or 550...:D:cheers:

View attachment 97876

Thanks again, I'm not currently taking requests as I'm kind of a part time tuner. I will have a Monaro ready for you to try soon though.:dopey: I have tried the RUF 3400 450 on SH and feel like the performance suffered from too much power limiting:( but it is a very good car at 500pp.;)

Nissan Silvia Q's Aero '96
Source and Parts list:

Buy from: Dealership
Oil Change: Yes

Paintjob: Silver
Wheels: Stock

aero : Stock

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: Yes
Chassis reinforcement: Yes

ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3

Intake Manifold: no

Exhaust Manifold: yes
Catalytic Converter: yes
Exhaust: Sport

Turbo: No

Transmission: FC
Clutch: Triple plate
Carbon Drive Shaft: Yes
LSD: yes

Suspension: FC

Tires: SH

The Tune
Ballast weight : ---
Power Limiter : 98.4%

Transmission
Final 1: 4.450
Final 2: 2.500
Top speed autoset: 112mph
Set Final 1, then top speed, then Final 2

1st: 3.586
2nd: 2.710
3rd: 2.146
4th: 1.760
5th: 1.438
6th: 1.227

Approximate Top Speed: 162mph+

LSD
Initial: 10
Acceleration: 15
Braking: 5

Suspension
Ride height: 85/85
Spring rate: 5.10/5.20
Dampers (Compression): 3/4
Dampers (Extension): 6/6
Anti-roll bars: 3/3
camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: -0.10/0.00
Brake balance: 5/5

ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF
tuned with a DS3

The car has 450 PP, weighs 996Kg with a 58/42 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 3.98 kg/hp, has 250 HP
@---- rpm and produces 204 ft-lb torque @---- rpm

Notes:
Decent to drive (offline anyway, online tests and horror stories coming soon), shouldn't require much steering input exiting corners.

Edit: Gearbox now added, online tested, decent as well, 7:55.558 at the Nurburgring with standing start.

With perfect conditions and no one else in the room, that is.

Last edited:
S14 tune linked, and since it's S-chassis related, the 180SX is up for its 4th update in two months or so. This time, no ballast, another parts list overhaul and I swear I'll get it right this time round. :lol:

Edit: 180SX updated, managed a 7:58 at Nurburgring, standing start, online, with a few sizable cockups.

Last edited:
Jaguar XKR-S '11 Indigo
The oddball of the bunch, a relatively heavy Jag that has a fairly bad power-to-weight ratio compared to the Japanese lightweights. However, what this car loses in outright acceleration, it manages to claw back in terms of cornering speeds. Though 'claw' is a rather crude way of putting it, since like the squadron that it's named after, this XKR-S deals with corners effortlessly while running with the best of them, even with a 400kg handicap.

11550256796_aa9d417557.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Dealership
Oil Change: No

Paintjob: Indigo (what else?)
Wheels: stock

aero : stock

Weight Reduction: Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: Yes
Chassis reinforcement: No

ECU Tuning: No
Engine Tuning: No

Intake Manifold: No
Exhaust Manifold: No
Catalytic Converter: No
Exhaust: Stock

Turbo: Stock

Transmission: Yes
Clutch: Triple Plate
Carbon Drive Shaft: Yes
LSD: yes

Suspension: FC

Tires: SS

The Tune
Ballast weight : --
Power Limiter : 99.2%
Aero: 0/0
Transmission
Top Speed: 137, Final Gear: 2.000
1st: 4.035
2nd: 2.979
3rd: 2.379
4th: 1.902
5th: 1.536
6th: 1.296

Approximate Top Speed: ---mph
LSD
Initial: 17
Acceleration: 25
Braking: 6

Suspension
Ride height: 95/95
Spring rate: 8.20/7.80
Dampers (Compression): 5/3
Dampers (Extension): 6/5
Anti-roll bars: 4/4
camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: -0.00/0.00
Brake balance: 5/6

ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF
tuned with a DS3

The car has 550 PP, weighs 1451Kg with a 53/47 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 2.70 kg/hp, has 537hp/6500rpm and produces 501 ft-lb torque/3500rpm
Very well balanced and stable car. It did beautiful the Ascari ten laps challenge. Well done! 👍

It didn't eat its outer rear tires? I'm surprised, especially with the accelerated tire wear. :lol: But glad you enjoyed it, it's probably the easiest of all my cars to drive.

S14 tune linked, and since it's S-chassis related, the 180SX is up for its 4th update in two months or so. This time, no ballast, another parts list overhaul and I swear I'll get it right this time round. :lol:

Edit: 180SX updated, managed a 7:58 at Nurburgring, standing start, online, with a few sizable cockups.
You did it man! The fourth adjustments, gave back this nice 180SX's honor! 👍

Last edited:
^ And I'm EVER so glad it worked out. Though I know Mr. Dog has a few things up his sleeve that blow pretty much all my 450PP stuff out the water…opps, did I just leak something? :lol:

^ And I'm EVER so glad it worked out. Though I know Mr. Dog has a few things up his sleeve that blow pretty much all my 450PP stuff out the water…opps, did I just leak something? :lol:

hehe lol , i got Lucky there ... I was just testing some tunes to see if i can compete in LOTS upcoming season :P ... They we're not anywhere close to the Quality tunes you guys provide ... Altho that 07.44.040 was nice lap :P

Your "under testing" Integra killed the 180, I was barely keeping up for the first three sections…then the 180SX became a 360SX, going around in circles. :lol:

Just gonna ask…anyone here tried copy/pasting and the adapting a GT5 tune in GT6? I got myself a C5 Corvette, and just for a laugh I slapped on as best I could the tune I came up for it for the "550PP" Nurburging shootout…and its handling was pretty similar to what I remember. The tires grip was a bit off because, well, we can't use camber to add grip, but…well, it's just a small observation I thought I'd share.

Sorry Mr. Cy,

I will send you the link to my tunes, and update my OP in the next two days.

Sorry for my absence lately :(
Not a problem, Sir, whenever you've the time. I've got a few bits to catch up on 👍
Just gonna ask…anyone here tried copy/pasting and the adapting a GT5 tune in GT6? I got myself a C5 Corvette, and just for a laugh I slapped on as best I could the tune I came up for it for the "550PP" Nurburging shootout…and its handling was pretty similar to what I remember. The tires grip was a bit off because, well, we can't use camber to add grip, but…well, it's just a small observation I thought I'd share.
There's a few bits I've tried that seem to copy over, but nothing I've tried yet has really worked well. One thing that does seem to work, is gears. I've taken a few gearboxes and used them perfectly...

{Cy}

First of all, may I give my late welcome to @Ronald6 to the garage, if you're a sucker for punishment, you'll fit right in. :lol: Jokes aside, I hope you enjoy driving our whips and then telling your friends how did you survive the experience. 👍 :)

As for the future, I hope I can deliver a few more tunes, and I think I have my guinea pigs chosen. One is a car people don't like to drive, the other is one people don't like to see... Hated men in the GT community, and I'm not talking about the Amuse S2K Turbo. :dopey:

Nissan 180SX Type X '96
Really nice tune, i love the balance and driving feeling. Generally in GT6 low ride height don't give very good results, grip pass over the tires more easy, but in this case it don't show this at all. I love the precision of the direction and the car is easy to place on the fast line without any bad surprise.
Perhaps it would be good to explore some more power x weight options for 450PP, the car is not so fast, if i remember well , it have a very good superior top speed in GT5 ????
Congrats my friend, perfect tune in my opinion.

Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel'70
500pp Sports hard tires. OFFLINE AND ONLINE
Tuned for (FITT American Classics Shootout)[URL="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fitt-american-classics-shootout-car-eligibility-changes-read-op.296396/"]FITT American Classics Shootout - Car eligibility changes, read OP[/URL]

wly3.jpg

Date Acquired 21/12/2013
Wheel : stock
Paint : GT POLARIZED 004-P
Oil change,car wash
Distance Driven 373.8 Miles
Displacement 5,563 cc
Performance points = 500
Max. Power = 441 BHP / 5,300 rpm
Max. Torque = 65.9 Kgfm / 4,200 rpm
Drivetrain = FR
Weight = 1,471 kg
Weight dis = 50/50
Power/weight = 3.33 KG/BHP
Power Limiter = 96.6 %

ABS= 1 ONLY NO ANOTHER SETUP

Parts :

Suspension Height-Adjustable , Fully-customization
Race brakes Kit
Transmission Fully customizable
LSD kit
Triple plate clutch Kit
Carbon Propeller shaft
Engine Stage 1
Sports computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter:Sports
Intake Tuning
Weight stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction
Keep rims standard size
Sports hard tires

Suspension:

Height= 115/115
Springs= 7.50/9.00
Dampers(c)= 6/3
Dampers(e)= 5/6
Anti roll bars= 4/5
Camber= 0.4/0.6
Toe angle= -0.16/0.10
Brakes= 5/6

LSD= 18/10/12

Ballast= 195Kg @ +50
Set power limiter to 96.6% then setup the transmission

Transmission:

Max. Speed 149mph
Default Final gear 3.910

Gears;
1= 3.496
2= 2.344
3= 1.693
4= 1.292
5= 1.041

Final gear again to 3.650

nv2a.jpg

Tuned for Luguna Seca
If you want to drive it online on NURB RING adjust the final gear TO 3.550.
This is not the fastest car but i really having fun driving it .
Thank you and Good Luck to all , thank you DB for the first shootout in GT6 👍

ND

Last edited:
Glad to see everyone has been busy, whilst I've been swanning around. Keep it up, Ladies and Gentlegerms.

We should be up to date now, can you all please check your links are right in the main OP, I've gone a little Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V blind. @krenkme I think I've got your last three tunes linked now, make sure they're ok and copy and paste away, Sir 👍

{Cy}

Really nice tune, i love the balance and driving feeling. Generally in GT6 low ride height don't give very good results, grip pass over the tires more easy, but in this case it don't show this at all. I love the precision of the direction and the car is easy to place on the fast line without any bad surprise.
Perhaps it would be good to explore some more power x weight options for 450PP, the car is not so fast, if i remember well , it have a very good superior top speed in GT5 ????
Congrats my friend, perfect tune in my opinion.
Thanks fishy~
Lowering the ride height still gives less grip? I thought it was fixed this time round?
As for the power weight ratio…this is as low as I can get it, at least, for this version of the S13…I don't know, since the real bugger is that the engine seems to have too much torque for the PP system to let it have more power, so I'll need to find away to increase power without gaining a lot of torque. Either way, I'll look into that in my spare time, thanks for testing! 👍

Lotus Esprit V8 '02 "Wimpy Kid Edition"

Based on the Lotus Esprit V8 '02.

kpti.jpg

uc04.jpg

500 pp
407 hp
weight 1415 Kg
47/53 weight Distribution

parts
Oil Change
Motegi Racing Wheels (GT Chrome 005-C)
Paint Metallic Plumb Crazy
Sport Tires (SH,SM,SS)
Hight Adjustable/Fully Adjustable Suspension
Fully Custom. Transmission
Triple Plate Clutch
LSD
Catalytic Converter: Sport

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Ride Hight - Front: 80 Rear: 80
Spring Rate- Front: 4.25 Rear: 5.25
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 2
Extension- Front: 2 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 1
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.20 Rear: 0.15
Brakes- Front: 6 Rear: 5

Gearing
Max Speed - 205
1st - 2.417
2nd - 1.650
3rd - 1.210
4th - 1.000
5th - 0.818
Final Gear - 3.850

LSD - 12.15/10

Power Limiter - 100.0%

Weight Adjustment - 35@ -50

TUNER NOTES -
@demonchilde
came to COTHO and asked if we could do a tune for this car... I just forgot to ask what specs he wanted for the car :dunce:. So we have the "wimpy kid Edition" for now, and a more powerful one to come :dopey:

u31h.jpg

Hello Sir!

I think it's missing the Sports Computer to reach PP and BHP.

I could reach the gears this way:

- Final gear to 3930,
- Max Speed to 205mph/330kph,
- Your Gears,
- Final gear to 3850. 👍

Hello Sir!

I think it's missing the Sports Computer to reach PP and BHP.

I could reach the gears this way:

- Final gear to 3930,
- Max Speed to 205mph/330kph,
- Your Gears,
- Final gear to 3850. 👍

You are correct as always my friend. (I had my garage helper check for me :sly: )

As for the gearing :confused:... It seems a lot of people are having that problem with the transmission and the PP levels I post.... More investigation will be needed
Whenever I get home :( :(

Needed fearless Test driver of questionable sanity!
Working on project, but the Dragon is severely stretching Ol'Harvey Wallbanger's driving skills at 550PP level. Need better driver to help on that version and a higher PP version.

550PP version will do sub 7 minute laps of the ring on Sport Soft tires.:crazy::drool:

Needed fearless Test driver of questionable sanity!
Working on project, but the Dragon is severely stretching Ol'Harvey Wallbanger's driving skills at 550PP level. Need better driver to help on that version and a higher PP version.

550PP version will do sub 7 minute laps of the ring on Sport Soft tires.:crazy::drool:
I can give it a shot tomorrow. I don't know exactly what my skill level is though in comparison to other people on the boards

I can give it a shot tomorrow. I don't know exactly what my skill level is though in comparison to other people on the boards
I'll send you a PM shortly with car specs and my current working tune.
Afraid I just don't have the reflexes to keep up with the cars speed, even at just 550PP, which makes it hard to fine tune it.:(

Really hope the Dragon doesn't give you a heartatack or kill you.:crazy:

I doubt it'll be as dangerous as my attempts at a 550PP XBow or 812hp Aristo on similar tires…but let's see how quickly I'll die this time round. 👍

Latest Posts

Back