Cockpit look?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 6 comments
  • 857 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
I noted that during a pit stop at Grand Valley I could freely look inside my car in cockpit view. Can you do that in any other mode?
 
Anyone?
 
Yes you can with DS3 only when in pitstop. On my G25 wheel i can look around when in race also but its only left and right and not that nicely smooth. :)
 
Its a shame theres no real way to have a good look inside the premium cars. Theres some kind of photomode method but I think you have to look through the windows.

With the interior modelling at such a high standard its strange they don't show it off.

I'll give this a go when I'm in next.

Oh and greede, I've also got a G25 and I've taped a DS3 to the spokes. This gives me 11 easily reachable buttons and 2 sticks. All completely mappable. I never have to take my hands off the wheel but for pausing.
 
Go to options>hardware>button assignments, and then asign "left/right view" to left/right on your right hand stick. Sorted! :D
 
Works! Thanks!
 
you can also go to single player arcade mode and look inside the cockpit using your head, moving it left- or rightwards. It's funny because if you hold L1 to see the back of the car, the button assignments don't work, whilst the head moving does!!
 
Back