Come for a Story of 24 hrs. @ nurb

Am i going to win?

• Total voters
ViXeN
:cheers: to you too mate, A colleague of mine also plays this game, I'm thinking of doing a 24 hour A-Apec with him, see what he thinks... If I do, I'll do a write up about it.
and i'll be right there cheering you guys on.... :cheers:

Gee thanks Master Yoda, ;)

And see, I told you the fun would start up again once you start lapping guys, ;)

I can't wait to read this again tomorrowe morning when I come back to work again, You guys will be in like you last hour or so... are you doing this in one push? or will you both sleep at some time...???

Geee, i guess i have to get on my DFP and beat that lap time....LoL. Very Good time there man. My first lap time with exact same car with same HP on R1 got me a 7:04:xxx, thats without shortcuts and accidently running outta the tracks a few times

ViXeN
Gee thanks Master Yoda, ;)

And see, I told you the fun would start up again once you start lapping guys, ;)

I can't wait to read this again tomorrowe morning when I come back to work again, You guys will be in like you last hour or so... are you doing this in one push? or will you both sleep at some time...???
one push....

Supren
Geee, i guess i have to get on my DFP and beat that lap time....LoL. Very Good time there man. My first lap time with exact same car with same HP on R1 got me a 7:04:xxx, thats without shortcuts and accidently running outta the tracks a few times
lol
i hope u may never beat it.... LOL! jk go ahead try hard to beat it. i don't care besides i's not my time anymore.

DAMN dude, lol... That's good stuff, keep the push going then..

Just a little FYI for you, I race in real life too, I race a Mazda RX2 Capella 11B Rotary with a 13B carb and some other mindor mods... There's a 9 hour race that I do with my uncle once a year, we drive in hour sessions... That's is EXTREMELY tough on the body and mind...

ViXeN
DAMN dude, lol... That's good stuff, keep the push going then..

Just a little FYI for you, I race in real life too, I race a Mazda RX2 Capella 11B Rotary with a 13B carb and some other mindor mods... There's a 9 hour race that I do with my uncle once a year, we drive in hour sessions... That's is EXTREMELY tough on the body and mind...
this is a video game.... and we switch driver so this is the real Yoda. not his friend

Cool cool Yado, well I respect what you guys are doing none the less, a 9 hour is the longest real life race I've done, we have 1 24 hour race here, but I don't think the 2 of us will survive it, lol... We need a 3rd driver...

OK people i'm kinda done with the updates cause it just like the same thing over and over so you guys won't need anything more but i'm going to stay here to awnser any of your guyses questions.

ViXeN
Cool cool Yado, well I respect what you guys are doing none the less, a 9 hour is the longest real life race I've done, we have 1 24 hour race here, but I don't think the 2 of us will survive it, lol... We need a 3rd driver...
lol true. just practice, you will get it.

Well, My uncle and I have plenty practice, I been racing for 6 years he's been racing for around 20, lol...

We need the 3rd driver becasue our bodies and minds take hug beatings on a race that long.

ViXeN
Well, My uncle and I have plenty practice, I been racing for 6 years he's been racing for around 20, lol...

We need the 3rd driver becasue our bodies and minds take hug beatings on a race that long.

I know, i bet that would be very hard to do. I can just imagine racing in the same track for 12 hour or 4 1/2 hrs in a car. Your foot pressing the clutch constantly and turnin the wheel would be also a major drag. People do it doh. It's done cuz they love what they do.

Supren
I know, i bet that would be very hard to do. I can just imagine racing in the same track for 12 hour or 4 1/2 hrs in a car. Your foot pressing the clutch constantly and turnin the wheel would be also a major drag. People do it doh. It's done cuz they love what they do.
so true

Yeah Supren, it takes toll, especially with a triple plate clutch and springs that hardly move with my full 58KG weight on them,lol... It's very tough, but oh so fun...

My arms took 3 days to recover after the last 9 hour we did.,

ViXeN
Yeah Supren, it takes toll, especially with a triple plate clutch and springs that hardly move with my full 58KG weight on them,lol... It's very tough, but oh so fun...

My arms took 3 days to recover after the last 9 hour we did.,
lol

stg
cheers i hope you will win it :) , what time is the B-Spec driver going ?
4 (fast) but to make this all go faster, me pressed R1 then we pressed and holded L1 and -> 3 times, for the clock to 3 times as fast.

thanks fo all this suport. :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back