Come for a Story of 24 hrs. @ nurb

Am i going to win?

• Total voters
McLaren F1GTR
f1verdevermelho.JPG
Does it look like this?

BTW, someone elses car and pic. :)
yes thats it...

Nice work guys, congrats... I think I'm gonna A Spec that one some time soon too... But I'll do it over a week or two myself... I'll do a write up of it when I do it. ;)

stg
Congratulations man :) that was a good race :}
thanks, when me and my friend woke up we thought were going to lose, but i we kept trying and eventualy got ahead of that damn BMW, and Skyline. after we passed the Skyline, the Skyline constantly loseing position, then i started to lap the skyline. :sly:

ViXeN
Nice work guys, congrats... I think I'm gonna A Spec that one some time soon too... But I'll do it over a week or two myself... I'll do a write up of it when I do it. ;)
once again thanks. a-specing can get really boring. You definatly will wanna do "SOME" b-spec.

Master_Yoda
once again thanks. a-specing can get really boring. You definatly will wanna do "SOME" b-spec.

well, i'm A-specing it right now, 14 hours done, 10 hours left, and i love every min of it... by the way, i'm 4 min lead :sly:

drive better you should be able to slap the skyline, if i could i could show you some tips on driving at nurg, ask supren i'm badass there.

EvilToast
drive better you should be able to slap the skyline, if i could i could show you some tips on driving at nurg, ask supren i'm badass there.

guys please read the other posts. skyline was not a threat, and u posted that a day after the race ended.

Back