Come on PD, give us this car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaywalker
  • 8 comments
  • 1,567 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
In time one will come.
 
Could not agree with you more...though the original RS Coupe will be just fine for me. Cup suspension would probably make it better as well :D
 
I was glad to have the Renaultsport version of the Megane II in the game(I have two :lol:), but a Megane III RS would be nice...
 
I love the current Clios in the game and for sure, there should be a cup megane too.

Only problem would be Standard or Premium.
 
Only problem would be Standard or Premium.

I doubt they'd have the nerve to give us any more standards. Personally I don't have a problem with them (sure I'd love for all the 1000 cars to be premium but...) but given the row they caused when the standard vs premium scheme was first introduced most people aren't happy with them.
 
I'm sure everyone on the team is working on that car just for you.
 
Yes that car needs to be in the game along with a hundred others.
 
Those hundreds can be found over here. Even if that's not the first wishlist thread, it's popular and was only a few posts below this one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back