Coming soon box on the main menu

My guess would also be some kind of custom season mode, it definitely makes sense in a game like this.

I'm sure at some point I also saw a coming soon option within the tuning menus or my garage somewhere although I may be confusing it with something else.

My guess would also be some kind of custom season mode, it definitely makes sense in a game like this.

I'm sure at some point I also saw a coming soon option within the tuning menus or my garage somewhere although I may be confusing it with something else.
No their is a "coming soon " in the garage not sure what it could be . Lets start the quessing

I remember seeing an early version of PCARS on you tube and where it now says "coming soon" it did say "Custom Season".

VBR
Event creator I hope. One that can be used in both online lobbies & offline would be awesome.
Unless you're speaking of something much more elaborate, Event Creator is the Solo Mode. And this kind of functionality is already within the Online portion of the game.

Unless you're speaking of something much more elaborate, Event Creator is the Solo Mode. And this kind of functionality is already within the Online portion of the game.

Yes, something much more elaborate indeed. Building your own championship events & being able to upload & download them etc, & import them into online lobbies too.

VBR
Yes, something much more elaborate indeed. Building your own championship events & being able to upload & download them etc, & import them into online lobbies too.

A custom championship would be great if we could set all the rules and choose the field etc. This was a poorly missed feature in gt6 and is something that will no doubt expand the life span of what is already a massive game.

*complete all standard career events to unlock custom career mode.

would that be fair? no doubt SMS would rather we all played through the normal career that they worked so hard on before we started our own.

*complete all standard career events to unlock custom career mode.

would that be fair? no doubt SMS would rather we all played through the normal career that they worked so hard on before we started our own.

Some us just like online racing, & not offline career modes. Would it be fair to force players to do either? It's supposed to be a sandbox open world type game after all.

it was just a thought. I know they won't lock it and nor should they. I just meant imagine if you worked long and hard on a career mode then gave people the option to just make their own and possibly never play your one. perhaps why there's no rush for them to have it as a feature, gives some of us time to play through the career as intended.

I'm looking forward to it of course.

Just noticed the icon in the coming soon boxes is the same as the one in the bit where you can download the free car. Perhaps this could indicate that this will be filled as DLC expansion content? Finger crossed not payed for.

Custom championship will make career mode redundant imo. In the absence of unlockables, there won't be a need for it

I'm sorry, I'll have to disagree with you. Those accolades count for nothing, to me anyway :)

That doesn't mean they count for nothing for everyone. Your milage differs. That's all.

It's like Trophies. Some people chase them and others, like me, couldn't care less.

I'm sorry, I'll have to disagree with you. Those accolades count for nothing, to me anyway :)

Well at least its something....what are you comparing it to in other games? Unlockable cars as rewards?

There was no reward in the codies F1game career,but i loved starting from the bottom teams and working my way up over seasons...same as Pcars.

Well at least its something... what are you comparing it to in other games? Unlockable cars as rewards?
There was no reward in the codies F1game career,but i loved starting from the bottom teams and working my way up over seasons... same as Pcars
That doesn't mean they count for nothing for everyone. Your milage differs. That's all
It's like Trophies. Some people chase them and others, like me, couldn't care less
Of course. When it comes to gaming, everyones preferences vary :)

Back