Coming soon box on the main menu

Havent they allready confirmed there will be custom championships? I asked this before and everyone said it will be coming soon. Tbh I expected it from day one, what could be so hard about it?

Custom championship will make career mode redundant imo. In the absence of unlockables, there won't be a need for it
I feel like that a bit, but in the end I'll probably enjoy the standard career for the different weather and times of day and make my own custom ones in the dry. not too fussed if this feature comes soon or not though as I've barely even touched the main career.

We need custom championships we can import into online lobbies imo.

I know at least one thing that's coming soon;). Check the GTP News Section for more info:)

Coming soon: 1.4 patch delayed again! :lol: jk
Actually I was referring to this, surprised no one is really talking about it:

At the time of writing the third Community Event expected today is still not open, requiring the ‘Racing Icons Car Pack’ DLC, which has not yet been released. However it does give a clue as to the car involved, with your garage selecting the Bentley Speed 8 when viewing the event, as can been seen in the top right of the screen shot below.

Latest Posts

Back