Coming to GT Sport: Renault Sport Clio V6 and Toyota TRD Tundra

Yeah, but I bet they meant taking videos and photos for yourself, afterall this is sharing details, just in a visual instead of verbal manner. Otherwise the whole request doesn't make much sense, especially because a photo/video confirms the rumor, while some random anonymous verbal confirmation doesn't...

Yeah, but I bet they meant taking videos and photos for yourself, afterall this is sharing details, just in a visual instead of verbal manner. Otherwise the whole request doesn't make much sense, especially because a photo/video confirms the rumor, while some random anonymous verbal confirmation doesn't...

Whenever an event says there is no restriction on video or photography, they most assuredly mean of the content being shown off at the event. If there is a restriction, no one is able to pull out their phone/camera to take pictures of themselves while what's being showcased is happening.

If the verbal leak hadn't happened, imagine all the hype and discussions of surprise by seeing rain for the first time today out of nowhere.

A nice selection of vehicles and possibly rain coming in the next update. This is looking like the best update we had in a while in my opinion. Just gotta see what track they give us. If I had to guess its probably Silverstone because it was rumored last month to be coming. I'm not a fan of Silverstone. And plus like I said before I thought Silverstone was already in the game. It just seem its one of those tracks that'll be in the game to begin with. Anyway....bring on Daytona or Laguna seca lol

Glad to see the Clio back, though I can’t help wonder why it’s taken years. I feel like people associate it with GT (likely because, IIRC, it made its video game debut in GT2).

The Sport 800 is the standout for me. Always liked it, and it needed a current-gen appearance. Which was seemingly going to happen with an old Forza leak, but I guess this whole exclusivity deal put the kibosh on that.

Genuine LOL/eye-roll to the Tundra, and oddly indifferent about the Camaro. The latter should be good for vintage races though!

I prefer this Clio V6:
images.jpeg.jpg

Nice additions anyway :cheers:

I prefer this Clio V6:
View attachment 829819
Nice additions anyway :cheers:

I’d really like to see both in a modern game. It’d be a great test of the physics engine: while on paper not much changed for the facelifted model, every review I’ve ever read said it was a car transformed in terms of the driving experience.

To be honest, there seems to be as many Renault cars added as Toyotas. As DLC since they started with it.

I've been away from GT Sport for quite a while, but I've been wanting to get back into it. This might be just what I need to push that motivation further.

Yeeees finally the best Clio ever :bowdown: GT2 to GT6 around 45.000 - 50.000 Cr. in GT Sport Cr. 70.000 now is a classic.
The Toyota 800 is the standard become premium this time?
2 Toyota´s this month. why not the GT-One, dreaming is free :(

Latest IG story from the GranTurismo account shows a New track, but not sure it is Silverstone.
Edit : definitely not Silverstone, it shows mountains around, and the track borders are full of fancy flags and so on. I'd say an original track of new layouts for an existing original track like Dragon Trail

Back