Coming to GT Sport: Renault Sport Clio V6 and Toyota TRD Tundra

Look at the current player counts (which they are denying to tell us but you see it in other areas of the game). The overall sold copies compared to the massive amount of sold consoles. And the fact that the game was on sale very early.

That's not even remotely true.

GT Planet isn't the whole community, my friend.

One Youtuber did sort-of predict one of them though (he said the SS, not the Z28), in his list of 20 (26) predictions made 16 months ago, of which he's got nine right from what's now 100 additional cars.

I don't understand what you are trying to tell me with this. :confused:

GT Planet isn't the whole community, my friend
That's makes your point even less true. There are easily people outside of gtplanet that at least were asking for the return of the Clio v6 or something to battle a F150 Raptor. I don't know how big the numbers, but to say none was asking for these cars at all is just being ridiculous.

Was the Tundra the most heavily requested vehicle? No. Were road vehicle fans requesting more trucks to accompany the Raptor? Yes. It may have been niche, but there was certainly a demand for it.
Yeah but why comply to the niche and not to the majority of the fanbase, if they even listen to our requests... I mean i get some people want them, and they have the right to their opinion, but so do the people that would like some new race cars, which are very surely more, and 90% (rough estimate) of these updates dont even have one.

That's makes your point even less true. There are easily people outside of gtplanet that at least were asking for the return of the Clio v6 or something to battle a F150 Raptor. I don't know how big the numbers, but to say none was asking for these cars at all is just being ridiculous.

So? You used an absolute statement... Its false if one person wanted them, no matter how small the sample size.

I thought it was clear what I meant with "Literally nobody". For sure there are more than just 1, 10 or even a 100 people who want this car. But this is still a minority.

I would bet money on it that far more people would be excited to drive a McLaren Senna, Porsche 911 GT2 RS, Porsche 918 Spyder or Ferrari SF90. Let's not forget some new WEC cars like Bentley Continental V8, Ford GT GTE etc.

I thought it was clear what I meant with "Literally nobody". For sure there are more than just 1, 10 or even a 100 people who want this car. But this is still a minority.

I would bet money on it that far more people would be excited to drive a McLaren Senna, Porsche 911 GT2 RS, Porsche 918 Spyder or Ferrari SF90.

The fact that GT has had - for many years now - less-than-obvious choices in its car list tends to suggest more people like the wacky cars than you think.

Yeah but why comply to the niche and not to the majority of the fanbase, if they even listen to our requests... I mean i get some people want them, and they have the right to their opinion, but so do the people that would like some new race cars, which are very surely more, and 90% (rough estimate) of these updates dont even have one.

I'm not averse to seeing more race cars, but I don't have an answer as to why we haven't been seeing many in the most recent content updates. Obviously, I'm not the one that decides what new content gets rolled out or which side of the fan spectrum gets catered to, but that frankly wasn't the point of the post you quoted.

Last edited:

Literally nobody does not mean a minority, it means, literally nobody... I don't want to be a dick about it, but the internet would be a far better place if people constructed their criticisms in a more concise manner.

Actually looks like he just crop'd and zoomed into this real life background here which made it look gamey. lol. So yeah, not from the actual game.

D9hQnEjVUAIlYXw.jpg

Actually looks like he just crop'd and zoomed into this real life background here which made it look gamey. lol. So yeah, not from the actual game.

D9hQnEjVUAIlYXw.jpg
Was that background originally there or was it photoshopped into the original picture? Because if it was an actual background at the event then it could be PD sending subtle hints like the enjoy doing.

Was that background originally there or was it photoshopped into the original picture? Because if it was an actual background at the event then it could be PD sending subtle hints like the enjoy doing.
It's footage of on-track action from the Nurburging 24hr practice/qualifying.

Well yeah I know... I meant the background behind the main screen, was it photoshopped into the picture by someone or was it an actual background in the event?
That's what he said. It wasn't footage of the race in GT but the real 24h Nurb race which is held simultaneously.

Back