Coming to GT Sport: Renault Sport Clio V6 and Toyota TRD Tundra

@SlipZtrEm At this rate, some premium cars will never come to GTSport, so on PS4! Optimistic version : Let's say 8 new cars each month. Half of them are premium cars from PS3. Next-gen launch window : late 2020 and GT7 is probably a launch game too.
So, 18 months remaining which means new 144 cars and probably less than a hundred premium cars from PS3. We won't see all the premium cars on PS4...

@SlipZtrEm At this rate, some premium cars will never come to GTSport, so on PS4! Optimistic version : Let's say 8 new cars each month. Half of them are premium cars from PS3. Next-gen launch window : late 2020 and GT7 is probably a launch game too.
So, 18 months remaining which means new 144 cars and probably less than a hundred premium cars from PS3. We won't see all the premium cars on PS4...

So, I mean, the argument could be made that not all Premiums need to get the current/next-gen treatment. Things that are out of date like the earlier NASCAR models (though we've seen older Super GTs...), or other Premos that didn't get a lot of play time — PD would have access to that sort of thing.

That ratio is probably more like 6:2 in favor of revisits. :P

But yeah, it's looking unlikely. Which is sad, since there's still a good chunk of PS1/PS2 era cars I wanted to see get the Premium treatment back on PS3. My money to any dev that gives us a modern, high-quality model of the Espace F1... :drool:

Now that I think about it, last month Kaz said the car team needed a break. But didn't they hire a third party to model the cars ? I figure this would be for the next game then...

I don't think we should keep expecting all of GT6 content to be translated to GTS... At some point we just have to realize that these are 2 distinct games, and not just a copy on PS4. It may be sad for the long lasting fans to give up on the nearly infinite life span of the classic gt games, but they'd be happier if they changed their expectations. The focus on better management of the the e-sport aspect (penalties, balanced groups...) Seems more interesting to me.

What is it and where can I find it leaked?

Check on the other thread (rumor has it...)

I really.... REALLY hope we actually get more than ONE new Race Car in this update, the SF nor 962 really help out with the drought

So, I mean, the argument could be made that not all Premiums need to get the current/next-gen treatment. Things that are out of date like the earlier NASCAR models (though we've seen older Super GTs...), or other Premos that didn't get a lot of play time — PD would have access to that sort of thing.

That ratio is probably more like 6:2 in favor of revisits. :P

But yeah, it's looking unlikely. Which is sad, since there's still a good chunk of PS1/PS2 era cars I wanted to see get the Premium treatment back on PS3. My money to any dev that gives us a modern, high-quality model of the Espace F1... :drool:
On one hand, I'm happy to see a polished GT game (the last one was GT5 prologue IMO), and finally some cars we asked for years: Supra, 22b STI, Beat... However, I still think Poly mismanaged this gen. No proper GT on one of the most successful hardware? 20 months later after its release and no classic original track like Deep Forest or Grand Valley?
Sure, a very good chance of an epic GT7 game on next-gen with the return of original tracks but this gen leaves a sour taste as a GT player...

have possibilty?
images.jpeg.jpg

Back