Commercials

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1reb1rd
  • 8 comments
  • 1,171 views
The new Mustang looks sweet!

I have a commercial, but I can't be bothered trying to find a video of it.
And its norwegian, so you wouldn't understand anything of what they're saying. :sly:
 


These have to be two of the all-time greatest adverts purely because they were actually done and are both incredibly well done!
 


And, it's not funny.​
 
BRz Commercial comment
So....if I buy a BRZ, I will get a girlfriend and it will bring me and my dad closer together?

OKAY!

That's funnier than the advert itself, which was actually more touching than anything else.



Caz
Not a mustang fan but I thought this was a clever commercial. Its the little girl at the end that gets me. Exactly like my daughters reaction would be.



I'm surprised they showed that one over in the UK last week. Then again, adverts from the US do sometimes creep over during the Champions League Final, like this Mustang one.
 
Last edited:

Hands down. The best commercial in the world. :bowdown:​
 
Anybody remember that Honda ad with the open wheel race car at the dealership?
"How much?"
"5 million."
"Does it come in blue?"

I liked that one. Found it:
 
^ I remember that one, really liked it.
I also saw a Mazda commercial and the opening had a split second of the 787b, couldn't find the ad though.
 
Back