Watch All the Super Bowl LIII Car Commercials Right Here

Weird, why would you want to watch them? Let alone dedicate an article and a thread to it. I change channels to avoid ads.

Weird, why would you want to watch them? Let alone dedicate an article and a thread to it. I change channels to avoid ads.

Normally companies put more effort into SuperBowl ads and they can often be more entertaining than the game itself.

eeehh not sure about that jeep commercial,i get what the commercial was trying to say but c'mon don't ruin a classic car.

I can't believe that Jeep actually crushed a '63 Gladiator for a commercial
https://www.motortrend.com/news/fca-crushed-a-real-1963-jeep-gladiator-for-its-super-bowl-ad/

eeehh not sure about that jeep commercial,i get what the commercial was trying to say but c'mon don't ruin a classic car.

It was sourced from a scrapyard and didn't run. If it was worth resurrecting someone would've done so; that it wasn't suggests it was already ruined before Jeep bought it. Yes, the body looks straightish, but you can hide a lot by spending an afternoon with a paint pot and some fake patina.

Roo
It was sourced from a scrapyard and didn't run. If it was worth resurrecting someone would've done so; that it wasn't suggests it was already ruined before Jeep bought it. Yes, the body looks straightish, but you can hide a lot by spending an afternoon with a paint pot and some fake patina.
Yep. Reminds me of when Mighty Car Mods visited the shop that built the cars for some of the Fast & Furious movies, and in the course of a couple hours they took a really ratty C4 Corvette and turned it into something that looked screenworthy with nothing more than a careful spray job and some recycled bolt-on parts. It's not that hard when it just has to look pretty for all of five minutes of screen time and not be road legal.

Back