The Japanese GT Sport TV Commercials Are Hilarious

It seems that the announcer is Ichiro Furutachi. He was a color commentator of Formula 1 TV program during 1989 to 1994.
Juju (Noda Juju) is the youngest (11 years old!) racing driver in Japan and she is an F4 driver.
11 years old F4 Driver?
And I'm just sitting here, and I can't even drive... :( Well I could if I would, but those dear officers...
FML

It seems that the announcer is Ichiro Furutachi. He was a color commentator of Formula 1 TV program during 1989 to 1994.
Juju (Noda Juju) is the youngest (11 years old!) racing driver in Japan and she is an F4 driver.
Wow, that's amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Greats vids, enough to easily brighten a day - well part of it. Taken to a new level with captions enabled and translating to English lol.

I was sat thinking after I watched all of those. Surely, if the Japanese strive for perfection, always aim to a ultra level, and have a realistic attention to detail. Surely a TV slot with ultra poly car models, interior stitching on seats, and photo mode would be more suitable?

Then I found an old Mercedes-Benz (Japan) ad, and thought, nahhhhh...

:)

What if... what if at the USGP when Lewis Hamilton ultimately wins (because of Failrari) he screams "This is Sport" in his winning radio message?

PMSL, that sounds like an awesome idea. We'd have to change his identity due to world-wide copyright etc. Ohhh, and change his name to Hewis Lamilton or something...

**But "we'd" know...

;)

I’ve watched them all around a dozen times. I can’t understand a word but they bring a smile to my face.

Can anyone translate?

Back