community features

  • Thread starter Thread starter oik01
  • 36 comments
  • 2,785 views
The ticked list would likely just be loaded from the HDD, as it's not something that needs to be loaded and accessed as quickly as possible.
 
My point was you can't straight up say there will be no livery editor like its a fact when the truth is no one really knows.
It is important to be realistic though.

Given, the quote from PD:

Kazunori wisely tempers expectations, however, noting that he “does not think a full livery editor be available”.

...you would not be betting the house on it. Given that, together with what we know about PD's eternal optimism, it's as near as 'a not happening' as you can possibly get.
 
I missed nothing , nowhere in either of those links states that a livery editor will not be implemented.

Seriously? Like you think that one of the most or most requested features to be added is a livery editor and sales of GT6 are probably down on expectations?

If there was a livery editor they would announce it loud and clear ASAP.

You don't sell games by not talking about features to be added.
 
Seriously? Like you think that one of the most or most requested features to be added is a livery editor and sales of GT6 are probably down on expectations?

If there was a livery editor they would announce it loud and clear ASAP.

You don't sell games by not talking about features to be added.

Well, Kaz has interesting ways of doing things, wouldn't surprise me if there's something funny going on.
 
I just want the simple ability to send an invite to my friend so they can directly join my online lobby. It's weird I can create a private room but I am unable to invite anyone.. my friend has to go find the room to join.. kinda frustrating.
 
An invite option would be cool indeed, much needed.

I have had another issue that this could help a bit. It seems that when I create a private lobby and race with my friends then if I get dropped from the lobby server I can not go back in. The lobby does not show up under my friends lobbies nor in the main lobby screen even though one of my friends is now hosting the lobby.

The result if that I have to create a new lobby if I get dropped from a lobby I created and that is rather annoying.
 
I just want the simple ability to send an invite to my friend so they can directly join my online lobby. It's weird I can create a private room but I am unable to invite anyone.. my friend has to go find the room to join.. kinda frustrating.
I like it the way it works at the moment actually. You just create a friends only room, and then they just select the 'friends' option in the lobby. Simplicity itself. I didn't really like the way it worked before.
 
Back