Competition being held! Prizes available!!! Tickets,Cars!! THIS SUNDAY

  • Thread starter Thread starter locoman88
  • 683 comments
  • 19,831 views

Will You be participating?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
gamerdog6482
Wait, did you say that the LMPs have to be from before 2001? Because I just spent twenty minutes breaking in a car from 2010!

Audi R10?
 
gamerdog6482
Thank you so much, I don't want that 5,000,000 to go to waste... or my waist...

Yeah but how much does it weigh?
 
What's the room number, is it up? Getting anxious! :p
 
What's the room number, is it up? Getting anxious! :p

You're getting anxious? I'm freaking out! I still can't decide between the Enzo and the 458!
 
gamerdog6482
You're getting anxious? I'm freaking out! I still can't decide between the Enzo and the 458!

Heheh besides,its mostly for fun!
 
Now I can't decide between liveries for my GT50000000 car...!
Is there a limit for that?
 
gamerdog6482
You're getting anxious? I'm freaking out! I still can't decide between the Enzo and the 458!
458 - good all rounder ( good speed and cornering )
Enzo - super fast ( bad cornerig and super speed )

I'd take 458
 
458 - good all rounder ( good speed and cornering )
Enzo - super fast ( bad cornerig and super speed )

I'd take 458

I already bought the Enzo...now I am going to spend an hour tuning it.
 
You only got 9 min
 
gamerdog6482
Now I can't decide between liveries for my GT50000000 car...!
Is there a limit for that?

I don't see why there should?
 
Room is up1 1472-6118-4130-9225-6209
 
It's gonna take me a minute a join. I need to get tunes on each of my cars and pick what of each I want to drive.
 
otakukid96
It's gonna take me a minute a join. I need to get tunes on each of my cars and pick what of each I want to drive.

Well hurry.
 
Anyone else goi8ng to join?
 
Good luck to whoever participates!
 
We need more people!or I'm going to start it!
 
We need more people!or I'm going to start it!

I still can't get a semi-decent tune for this NSX...
And Otaku is in a Stealth car!
 
I might just shut down room because no one is joining
 
I might just shut down room because no one is joining

The NSX I tried to use was too unstable to even finish a lap, and you said that I can't use my back-up....
I am out of options. I may have to drop out.
 
gamerdog6482
The NSX I tried to use was too unstable to even finish a lap, and you said that I can't use my back-up....
I am out of options. I may have to drop out.

Back-up?
 
Yeah, I had a back-up in case the NSX didn't work out but you banned it! My other back up was a Lamborghini which you also banned.
 
gamerdog6482
Yeah, I had a back-up in case the NSX didn't work out but you banned it! My other back up was a Lamborghini which you also banned.

Lambo is not japansese stealth is not accpetable because its not a real participent
 
gamerdog6482
Yes, and I have been lapped my everyone twice.
EDIT: And we're only on lap 4.

Lol nvm then
 
Back