Competition being held! Prizes available!!! Tickets,Cars!! THIS SUNDAY

  • Thread starter Thread starter locoman88
  • 683 comments
  • 19,831 views

Will You be participating?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
So tomorrow 12.00 AM your time :) !?
 
haha! you going to be there?
 
locoman88
haha! you going to be there?

Ofcourse! I'm busy cleaning up my cars I need and buying the ones I need :)
 
okay! hope to see you there
 
Whats your time zone?
 
Pacific Standard Time
did i say you could use traction control and still get 3 bonus points?
 
locoman88 said to gamerdog
When you win a car, you can ask for a DLC painted car. I have every paint.

So, I win a car from an event and I can send it to you to be DLC painted? That's cool! I need some cars' ominous paint jobs to be replaced with some nicer ones
 
dotJSP
So, I win a car from an event and I can send it to you to be DLC painted? That's cool! I need some cars' ominous paint jobs to be replaced with some nicer ones

No I meant that I could buy the car for you,paint it,and send
 
locoman88
No I meant that I could buy the car for you,paint it,and send

Alright then :) btw what happened to your posts? You have 21 posts to your name :dopey: and good luck for tomorrow
 
Alright then :) btw what happened to your posts? You have 21 posts to your name :dopey: and good luck for tomorrow

Don't ask.
Voodoo.
 
dotJSP
Alright then :) btw what happened to your posts? You have 21 posts to your name :dopey: and good luck for tomorrow

Ill send you a pm.
 
You remind me of a man
What man?
a man of power
What power?
The power of Voodoo
Voodoo?
You do
I do what?
(Repeat)

@locoman
Sure thing! :)
 
You remind me of a man
What man?
a man of power
What power?
The power of Voodoo
Voodoo?
You do
I do what?
(Repeat)

@locoman
Sure thing! :)


Oh, well that is...something.
So, tomorrow at 3:00 PM...All right.
 
gamerdog6482
Oh, well that is...something.
So, tomorrow at 3:00 PM...All right.

Around there . . . .
 
Lets start the race ( 7 over 12 ) :lol: Just kidding.
 
Lol wait...When will be 1st race? :D
 
gamerdog6482
Tomorrow at 3:00 EST or 12:00 PST. PM.

Good luck to all! Break a leg! (Not literally :guilty:)
 
Sorry for double post but how did everyone do?
 
I was wondering if someone could post a short notice about one hour before the start since I'm really terrible with converting EST or PST times to my local time.

Edit: Found a online clock which i think shows the current EST time so I can sync it up wit my local time.
 
I was wondering if someone could post a short notice about one hour before the start since I'm really terrible with converting EST or PST times to my local time.

The race will be starting in two and a half hours.
 
Alright guys, I think I will give everyone a chance,everyone can use traction control if they want to still get 3 bonus points. In a couple of hours or around there,we will start. And there is 6 races.
 
Alright guys, I think I will give everyone a chance,everyone can use traction control if they want to still get 3 bonus points. In a couple of hours or around there,we will start. And there is 6 races.

An hour and a half left!
 
gamerdog6482
An hour and a half left!

Yea I will open room around 12:00 and will give everyone time to put in there tunes.
 
One more hour folks!
 
Back