Competition being held! Prizes available!!! Tickets,Cars!! THIS SUNDAY

  • Thread starter Thread starter locoman88
  • 683 comments
  • 19,826 views

Will You be participating?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Ahg! I have to start breaking in my cars now!
 
gamerdog6482
Ahg! I have to start breaking in my cars now!

I think mine are all broken in,doesn't matter,going to have a horsepower limit!
 
Wait, WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?YOU NEVER MENTIONED THAT!
 
gamerdog6482
Wait, WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?YOU NEVER MENTIONED THAT!

Remember lmp's?
 
Just curious, how are you going to get everyone together?
 
otakukid96
Just curious, how are you going to get everyone together?

Give them the room number. 👍
 
gamerdog6482
The car I am driving right now has 869, so I'm screwed. Power limit is only for that race, right?

Yes.
 
Bad news guys, I might not be able to make it :(
I'll do my very best! Sorry again!

Greets!
 
Oh, one more thing, are you gonna disable mics?
 
Oh yeah, it is way past 12:00 my time, I forgot you're American 👍
 
Jonasrulez
Bad news guys, I might not be able to make it :(
I'll do my very best! Sorry again!

Greets!
That's okay
otakukid96
Oh, one more thing, are you gonna disable mics?
I don't know,maybe?
dotJSP
Oh yeah, it is way past 12:00 my time, I forgot you're American 👍

Ahh alright
 
Oh yeah, it is way past 12:00 my time, I forgot you're American 👍

Exactly 30 minutes to go, and I still don't have an LMP under 750HP.
 
gamerdog6482
Exactly 30 minutes to go, and I still don't have an LMP under 750HP.

Power limiter.
 
Gamerdog-
Doesn't the Engine Limiter go down enough to 750hp?

Locoman-
Good luck :)
 
dotJSP
Gamerdog-
Doesn't the Engine Limiter go down enough to 750hp?

Locoman-
Good luck :)

Thanks man!
 
Yes,ill give some slack,but other than that,nothin else besides drving line, and abs.
 
OK, good. Just bought an LMP and am taking it to SSRX now.
Bled my wallet, though. I'm down to 15,000,000!
 
I know this is waaay off topic :guilty: but do any of you guys have Android?
 
I know this is waaay off topic :guilty: but do any of you guys have Android?

I have an iPod.
Anyway, apparently the LMP I bought is diesel a burns through tires, although it has a top speed higher than 220!
 
locoman88

Awesome! There's a really nice app called Super SGES Emulator (or something along the lines of that) and you get to play SNES games with little to no lag :) as in the FULL game
 
dotJSP
Awesome! There's a really nice app called Super SGES Emulator (or something along the lines of that) and you get to play SNES games with little to no lag :)

Cool! Ill check it out later.
 
Wait, did you say that the LMPs have to be from before 2001? Because I just spent twenty minutes breaking in a car from 2010!
 
locoman88
Cool! Ill check it out later.

Cool! There's a PSX one too, but you need to part with £2.00 or however much that is in dollars

@Gamerdog
You're using the 908?
 
gamerdog6482
Wait, did you say that the LMPs have to be from before 2001? Because I just spent twenty minutes breaking in a car from 2010!

Well,idk just make it 750 horsepower.
 
Back