Competition server races

• Thread starter Jbpd
  • 4 comments
England
England
so not having much look luck with these had a couple of races at zolder yesterday where the race would start then today had issues at Laguna both pre race and post race no getting any cp points.

So couple of questions;

1) formation lap are cars ghosted? Reason I ask is cars in front we’re going slow so I dropped back with the green area as didn’t want to drive into them , but then I got penalised and transported to pit

2) I eventually finished the 45 race (omg it was so dark it was a joke) and was one of only 6 to finish but got absolutely no cp points. Do you have to wait for session to completely end and rest or something? I waited in pit till ever car had finished race then was only 2 of us left in lobby when I quit

so not having much look luck with these had a couple of races at zolder yesterday where the race would start then today had issues at Laguna both pre race and post race no getting any cp points.

So couple of questions;

1) formation lap are cars ghosted? Reason I ask is cars in front we’re going slow so I dropped back with the green area as didn’t want to drive into them , but then I got penalised and transported to pit

2) I eventually finished the 45 race (omg it was so dark it was a joke) and was one of only 6 to finish but got absolutely no cp points. Do you have to wait for session to completely end and rest or something? I waited in pit till ever car had finished race then was only 2 of us left in lobby when I quit
CP points still broken

So couple of questions;

Q1) Yes, cars are ghosted on a formation lap. On start, before green light, you don’t need care any other car.

CP points still broken
Hey everyone!
Is this still an issue??
I've tried today for the first time a Competition Server race and managed to finish the race in 5th place (out of 13 players) and after the race was finished we all went to the pit lane and eventually people started to left until i was alone in the server. The checkered flag on the monitor of my HUD that appears whenever you finish the race, never left the monitor. Is that normal?
Either way i never managed to get any CP points 🫤.
What are the requirements for us to be able to get CP points?
PS5 ACC

Last edited:
Back