Complete Used Car Listing for North America Release

A 6.2 mile used car will after an oil change have the same HP as a brand new car with an oil change. If you purchase one with lots of miles already on it then even after an oil change you will still not match the HP from a new or 6.2 mile car.

And as Sportwagon said you also will not need the rigidity refresher.

Other than that there is no difference in the cars so if loosing a little bit of HP and dropping 50,000 on a refresher doesn't bother you then take whatever one comes along and don't bother with finding a 6.2 mile version.

A few typos in the spreadsheet regarding mileages of cars (each of them only off by 1 digit, obviously typos):

Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M 1989, Week 93. Mileage is really 46697.4, not 26697.4.

Toyota MR2 G-Limited 1997, Week 95. Mileage is really 22586.8, not 22596.8.

Toyota Celica XX 2800GT 1981, Week 100. Mileage is really 56793.1, not 36793.1.

Nissan Skyline GT-R 1995, Week 100. Mileage is really 29443.9, not 26443.9.

A few typos in the spreadsheet regarding mileages of cars (each of them only off by 1 digit, obviously typos):

Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M 1989, Week 93. Mileage is really 46697.4, not 26697.4.
Toyota MR2 G-Limited 1997, Week 95. Mileage is really 22586.8, not 22596.8.
Toyota Celica XX 2800GT 1981, Week 100. Mileage is really 56793.1, not 36793.1.
Nissan Skyline GT-R 1995, Week 100. Mileage is really 29443.9, not 26443.9.

Thanks for the info! I'll try to get those corrected and uploaded sometime today. With 12,000+ entries I'm not surprized to find small typos here and there.

Edit: Uploaded those corrections.

When will the Ballade Sport CRX `83 be re appearing in the used car lot? it appeared on week 13 day 85 i think, whats the cycle? and should i be expecting to see this car again?

When will the Ballade Sport CRX `83 be re appearing in the used car lot? it appeared on week 13 day 85 i think, whats the cycle? and should i be expecting to see this car again?

The cycle is 100 weeks long (700 days). If you download my spreadsheet (end of first post) you can search for whatever car you are looking for and also adjust all of the dates depending on which cycle number you are on. The Ballade Sport CRX appears 90 times out of the 100 week cycle so you should have no trouble locating it in any of the three available colors. It also appears twice as a 6.2 low mileage used car on week 13 and week 67.

Sorry, call me an idiot, but once we get to week 100, do the black race cars stay available for purchase when the cycle starts over?

The black cars will disappear just like any other used car when the week is over. They will appear again at week 200 (day 1394-1400)

I got to say, this list is pretty well put together, it even has a lot of the search options from the games garage, except it can tell you when cars will show up, so dang helpful when looking for something hard to come by

How long did it take to put together ?, must of been a while with all the cars...

Thanks for the compliment. Glad that you find it useful.

The first time through the list wasn't too bad (just the cars ignoring the colors). To do the colors right I had to buy each car to make sure that I recorded the correct color. Of course after buying seven cars the list would refresh with the next week. I don't really recall how long it took me.

Here are some additional notes regarding this list. Most of this stems from my research on the Lowest Mileage Year-Make-Model (Y-M-M) combinations. Car Color is NOT a factor in determining a vehicle's uniquity... Please note that this analysis was based on the spreadsheet available in the first post, and that I haven't yet verified EVERYTHING...

- Here is a list of what are likely to be my "Buying Spree Weeks", where more than 7 Lowest Mileage Y-M-M representatives appear. The numbers following each week # indicate how many of these cars appear, and how many of that number appear elsewhere (either during another week, as a prize/bonus car, and/or in a showroom)...
Week 13 - 9 (3)
Week 33 - 9 (4)
Week 67 - 18 (10)
Week 72 - 8 (4)
Week 75 - 8 (0)
Week 99 - 9 (4)
Week 100 - 7 (5)

- There are 260 Y-M-M vehicles that cannot be acquired elsewhere (showroom, prize/bonus). The total cost for these vehicles is $4,749,597.
- There are 15 Y-M-M vehicles that can be acquired elsewhere (showroom, prize/bonus).

- 73 of the Lowest Mileage Y-M-M vehicles appear during multiple weeks, or may be acquired elsewhere (58 of them appearing ONLY in the used lots).

- The Lowest Mileage Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '93 (31332.1 mi, $12670) appears twice during weeks 37 and 70.

I'm still looking things over before I really dive into this game. For now, I'm just working on building up as much $Cr as possible before I hit week 13 (without repeating races, of course). If I "discover" anything else of note, I'll be sure to share it!

Finally, special thanks to TornadoAlley, and to all in the GTP community who have helped share vital information!

Have A Great Drive!
RoadHazzard

BCS
Yeah, I have a weird question. Is there, at ANY time, a Chevrolet Corvette C5R

No, there's no cars with a "Race Livery" appearing in the Used Car Lots.
You can buy the C5R at the Chevrolet dealership as a new car.

Last edited:
Week 44, Historic Car Lot, listing #26,
-- 1989 Mazda MX-5 Miata has 40587.7 miles, not 30587.7

This means the lowest non 6.2 mile Miata appears during Week 4, with 37506.8 miles (assuming no other typos exist).

Last edited:
this question has probly been asked a couple of times , but i cant find it. how do I get my hands on a 3000gt sr?

Read post #1 of this thread.
Follow the instructions.
You'll find your answers in the spreadsheet, which is precisely why TornadoAlley created it in the first place! ;)

You need an unzipping program (WinZip, WinAce, WinRAR - though WindowsXP has a very good Compressed File Wizard). Then Excel, or an Excel viewer (or OpenOffice).

is there any way the file could be re-uploaded?

i'd like to get it for myself but the link is broken.

Here is a attachment of the file, max compression .rar archive.

Respond back if it works.

Attachments

• UsedCars.rar
    733.5 KB · Views: 178
Back