Complete Used Car Listing for North America Release

I'm glad I checked the last page and found the repost! My PS3 broke so I've fired up the old PS2 for a while and I'm finally putting a bit more effort into GT4. This resource will be a lot of help. Thank you.

link to the zip file on first page is broke..

can someone plz relink it.. thx

A few things here, you need to make a little effort with your posting, it's a requirement of the Acceptable Use Policy that you agreed to when you registered that:

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

You've used "textspeak" twice in that post alone, not to mention begun three sentences without capital letters. Bring your posting quality up to scratch please.

In answer to your question, if you look about 4 or 5 posts above your own on this page, you'll notice a post from GrumpEone which has a .rar link to the file. Try that. ;)

The site I used to host the file on was deleted (graduated from the school). I've moved the spreadsheet to a google docs site (see first post for link). That shouldn't be going away anytime soon.

The site I used to host the file on was deleted (graduated from the school). I've moved the spreadsheet to a google docs site (see first post for link). That shouldn't be going away anytime soon.

Thanks, for not forgetting us, and adjusting the first post, I'm sure there will be far less complaints now that it can be downloaded on the first page again.

Does the any of the SL versions of Mitsubishi 3000GT (a.k.a. GTO) appear in PAL GT4? I have nearly all cars in my garage (excluding couple of LMPs which I am buying in close future), and I want to know if any SLs appear in PAL. I saw it on my car list for NTSC, but never seen any SL ingame. I'm at ingame day 3000 for now.

Does the any of the SL versions of Mitsubishi 3000GT (a.k.a. GTO) appear in PAL GT4? I have nearly all cars in my garage (excluding couple of LMPs which I am buying in close future), and I want to know if any SLs appear in PAL. I saw it on my car list for NTSC, but never seen any SL ingame. I'm at ingame day 3000 for now.

Well the PAL used car list would be the place to look for the answer.

But short answer; Sort of, it looks to me like the three (95,96&98) 3000GT SL (J)'s in NTSC are equivalent to the three (same year) GTO SR's in PAL.

I thought the same. 3000GT SRs are interchangeable with SLs from NTSC. Thanks for the info!

BTW, is there any chance some car possibly can not be on the list, but appear in game?

hey guy i have a simple question. how do i know if acar its na engine before buying it is there a list to know if the car has na type engine? in gt4

Browse the stickies. I don't recall for sure, but I believe some of the car lists have that information.

Since this has been bumped recently I don't feel bad about this.

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to do this! I really enjoy owning some of the more unique cars, especially for the fun factor of driving them.

You rock!

I don't see anything color specific, so...does anyone know when an Aston Martin V8 Vantage '98 appears in Grasmere Blue? :)

Unfortunately, the color information in the lists and databases appears to be incomplete. I'd suggest checking the Used Car List spreadsheet for when the '98 V8 Vantage is available, then cycle through the weeks and take a look. You can advance a week in less than a minute via the license tests. You don't have to do the entire search in one sitting, do a couple weeks then come back to it tomorrow or next day. Just keep a record of where you are in the search. Most importantly, after you get the information, post it up for the rest of us. Think of it as repayment for what others have done, such as compiling the Used Car List in the first place.

The NTSC list I've got is complete; with colour info in the copy I've got (from link in post no1), the car above (in that colour) features twice, weeks 53 & 71.
It's the PAL Used Car colour list that's incomplete.

The NTSC list I've got is complete; with colour info in the copy I've got (from link in post no1), the car above (in that colour) features twice, weeks 53 & 71.
It's the PAL Used Car colour list that's incomplete.
But I'm past those weeks already...does this mean I cannot get the car in that color now?

Edit: Oh, nevermind. I figured out how to use the list, and just added from 700 days (I was on day 1116 at the time.) Thank you shot!

Last edited:
Ah, I was unaware that v2.0 of the list had complete color information even though I'd downloaded it a while back. Goes to show how little attention I pay to car colors. Anyway, apologies for the bad information posted above, then.

calculate cycle button not working for me - any thoughts on how to fix?

it opened in google sheets

Last edited:
Back