[COMPLETED] Museum cards (GattigerPlay)

Italy
Italy
GattigerPlay
Hi everyone, I ask your help to complete my collection of museum cards.

This is what I miss...

Thank you in advance

05/03/2014 COMPLETED

Thank you!!!
Grazie mille!!!

Last edited:
Wow you want a lot then and have till may 20th to get all then before servers go offline permanently and concentrate gt6, but gt6 you can buy just about every car what need anyway ;):

I will send you some cards when I finish trading museum cards with Takaya15 and Sadioki

Too bad there is a 5 daily limits to send, I'll help you out after I finish trading with
zrobsobiewolne ;)

Thanks to you all...
I know they are a lot...
If only the game gave me new cards every log in, instead of giving me cards that I already own...

However, the server will go offline, so cards will be no longer available?
I thinked that only multiplayer will no longer work.

There is a trick you can do to get a lot of photos everyday, 10 photos at every one hour of the day, go to settings ,select Date and time settings, scroll down to time zone, select a city or time zone that will me you console clock before midnight, anything between 11:00 to 11:58 pm it could be afternoon or evening in your area, but the clock will show before midnight, log in the game, after 12 am you'll get 10 cards if you have 200 % rewards! then quit the game and change the time zone again to before midnight! you can do this trick while you are playing gt or TV, I sent you a friend request, I'll send you extra ones if I have the chance. Important tip, set up change time to manual, don't change the time clock, just change the time zone, I do this trick to get a lot of photos and paint chips.
Also you can creat 2 or three account , if you log in with 3 accounts every one hours you 'll get 30 cards per hours, then you send the missing photos to yourself, to the main important account to you, I hope this idea will help you, instead of waiting for some one to send, also take your time, from what I heard server will close in May 2014 :)

Last edited:
No changing the time zone doesn't corrupt gamesave, I do it myself a lot, nothing bad happened, I have sent you

AMG 2
Lotus 1- 5- 8- 12

Please add your psn Gamertag to the title thread so me and others can identify it easily.

I sent you a FR, I'll send you when I can, don't worry about the long list, with the help of members we will knock it of, also try to log in a lot and use the time zone trick it does help to trim the list.

Last edited:
If you accept my FR, I'll send 5 cards tomorrow, sorry for not sending before ,I was helping other gt members who offered me favors.

If you accept my FR, I'll send 5 cards tomorrow, sorry for not sending before ,I was helping other gt members who offered me favors.

I sent you a FR, I'll send you when I can, don't worry about the long list, with the help of members we will knock it of, also try to log in a lot and use the time zone trick it does help to trim the list.

I will, thank you in advance

Back