[COMPLETED] Museum cards (GattigerPlay)

I'm not stopping sending cards anytime soon, you're the next recipient as soon as (and any time) the matches don't make five.

Sent:
Mazda 36 (that's Mazda finished) - Oops, sorry for the dup but @jblue snuck in while I was typing.
Subaru 18 (likewise)
Mistsubishi 12, 15

Nissan -19-20-30
Toyota - 3-10-16-22-49-51-56-67-73-76-
Mitsubishi -36-41
Sent

Last edited:
thank you all, list updated, but can't access the museum due to server maintenance (will the museum still be available after the servers shutdown on May?)

thank you all, list updated, but can't access the museum due to server maintenance (will the museum still be available after the servers shutdown on May?)
I wondered the same after not being able to get in due to the maintenance. It doesn't look like it, which is extremely frustrating.

Nevertheless I have sent you Renault 5, 11, 15, 29 and 31.

@GattigerPlay while the cards will still be on your local game save, the "trading" that's currently going on will cease as there'll be no server to operate through. It probably will also impact log-in bonus. remote racing etc.
Anyway at the rate you're going, you'll be finished by then.

Sent: Toyota 77, 90, 91, 97, 104

:) I hope that the museum cards will stay available offline after server shutdown , otherwise it's shame one Polyphony Digital . It doesn't make sense to work hard for a collection then you can't keep and enjoy it after the server is off.

Last edited:
TOYOTA
86 116
CITROËN
90 93 117 214 218 234 237 243 247
Mercedes 26 30 31 35
SENT

Last edited:
Back