[COMPLETED]. Suits Wanted (Sadioki)

• Thread starter Sadioki
  • 31 comments
Morocco
Morocco
Sadioki
Thanks very much to all members that helped me from the start to the End,especially to:

Robbyboy21
Greenbush
AWOL
ZSW
Wantok
Sidplayos2
OuterSpaceAlien

Last edited:
I did a lot of racing recently to make the list short, I hope to finish it soon ,so I can play gt6 with no pressure .

I dont have any of these suits so i cant help you here. I can help on the other stuff though still so ill keep doing that

sent saturn 20, intersection 15, scorpion 25, sidewinder 4, thunder 7, titan 20.

That's all the suit I have to match your list

just the museum cards is fine :gtpflag:
Okay I'll send museum cards to you, please if you finished your suits and helmets collections, back up your save to a USB stick or external hard drive, and send me the missing items, then copy back the save to the ps3 console, this way you'll not lose anything, if you don't have a USB stick, send me the needed items and I'll send them back to you after I duplicate them, thanks!

Sent: Ripple 28, Sidewinder 3 (note I sent Sidewinder 10 a few days ago but it's still shows on your list so I've also resent it)

Sent:
Chicane 32
Saturn 19
Scorpion 22

I've PM'd you about the ones that you have, that I'm still missing.

Sadioki if box empty I will send load over soon ok and wantok if you need anything as well, both of you pm me and I sort out what need and nothing needed either. Also have all special suits to send as well ;):)

Last edited:
Sadipki if box empty I will send load over soon ok and want ok if you need anything as well, both of you pm me and I sort out what need and nothing needed either. Also have all special suits to send as well ;):)
Thanks, my gift inbox is empty , send as much as you can, thanks very much in advance !

Just sent all helmets numbered in list so edit that bud ok ;):)
Thanks so much for your tremendous help, and generous gifting, such a relief, now I can play Gt6 without worrying about my gear collection to be finished.

All these now sent bud so edit list.........
BICOLOR 1:
CHICANE :
INTERSECtON:
25 - 30
RIPLE :
10 - 30 - 34
SATURN :
08 - 31
SCORPION :
16 -23
SIDEWINDER :
SLIDER :
04 - 28 - 30
SWELL:
07 - 22
TITAN :
15 - 24
WAVER :

And will do all rest as well ok bud and no worries if need doubles let me know and i sort for you even more ;):) :cheers:

@robby2164 . WOW ..thanks so much , you are my gran Turismo Hero
List is updated, all regular suits are done, now only tradeable series are left :lol: :dunce: :D

Last edited:
I've finished updating helmets, now I'm checking the suits list very carefully, I have a habit of skipping some of the missing items ,sorry about that.

Doing suits now so can delete flame grafitti and saturn done do delete them ok ;)

Last edited:
Wow graffiti is blown away by Robby :dunce:
Thanks very much, I'm grateful for your generosity and help !

Not a prob bud doing the woodland and all suits done then unles find any not got just post or pm me details anything missing ;)

All done so anything missing let me know bud ;):);):)

Last edited:
Back