Concert Goer Has an Exhausting Ordeal After Getting Her Head Stuck in a Tailpipe

That pun in the headline.

It makes the whole thing even funnier. How stupid do you have to be to shove your head up a car's exhaust?

[insert head up arse jokes]

Well, I only have six months left until Baby D arrives so I gotta brush up on them dad jokes whenever I get a chance.
I think dad jokes start to come naturally as a dad, with your kid constantly coming home with new bad jokes ready to fire.

Have they try this method to get her head out of the exhaust pipe:

mv487a.jpg

:lol:

On the way in her hair was pressed back tight against her head.
then when she tried to pull her head out, her hair bunched up like a wedge, and she was stuck
the more she tried to pull out, the tighter it got.
Solution:
Drill a small hole a few inches inward from the top of her head. Slowly add compressed air through the whole, while using a hot air gun to warm the pipe.
warmth, would expand the tail pipe, while pressure from compressed air would push her head out.

Or you could just release the compressed air in One Quick burst..
Ever see a compressed air Pumpkin Cannon fire ?

Drill a small hole a few inches inward from the top of her head. Slowly add compressed air through the whole, while using a hot air gun to warm the pipe.
warmth, would expand the tail pipe, while pressure from compressed air would push her head out.
I could see that working if her head created a tight seal in the pipe, but I suspect the air would simply rush past her ears and potentially do harm to the soft tissue inside of them causing hearing loss (best done prior to a Dierks Bentley so that one doesn't have to hear Dierks Bentley).

Heat gun, eh? I suppose enough heat could affect a noticeable change in the metal, but it would probably be noticed by the individual much sooner, in the form of searing flesh.

Best course of action is probably to cut the tailpipe; why that didn't occur to the rescue workers I don't know...

Ah yes, the lovely state of Minnesota again for something that is irrelevant.

First the Racoon and now this.

I ask myself why do I live here.
@Northstar would ask the same question.

Back