Confess!!!

I confess, I prefer 4 a damn site more than 5 and will return to stay with it until 6 comes out, and if its the same sort of thing as 5, I will stay with 4 even then.

Nope. The whole look of it, if it had day/night and weather, 4 would be perfect for me. Its just the whole package.

I've never yet won a 200 point race.

Also, I checked that whatever A-spec points I won in Arcade transferred over to GT Mode. They don't.

^ Ive never completed a gt game either. I race just enough to support my tuning. Which, came to almost nada when I found my gameshark.

I confess that even though i have my new TV and PS3, I still have my PS2 sitting there next to it hooked up, waiting for me to get bored of PS3. GT4 is all set and ready to go!

Lol I do that and worse!!! I have a coffee table with six spaces in it, and a TV with lots of ports in the back. In one hole sits my Super Snug PS3, with half a CM either side of it. In the other two, looking a bit small, are a slim PS1 and PS2 to go with slim PS3!!! I actually bought Gran Turismos 1 and 2 in the summer to try and get through all four (And Concept Tokyo-Geneva And PSP And 5Prologue) from the start again in time for the release of 5. I gave up half through one, finished two, did concept before three so got my liscences pre done and ten MILLION at the start of three... So fired up four and stole a hundred thousand from 3. Then i finished one. And three (For the first time :sly:). but i was actually half through my first 24H enduro on four when GT5 got sent through the letterbox!!! XD

Five Prologue never actually got restarted... Lolz

Lol I do that and worse!!! I have a coffee table with six spaces in it, and a TV with lots of ports in the back. In one hole sits my Super Snug PS3, with half a CM either side of it. In the other two, looking a bit small, are a slim PS1 and PS2 to go with slim PS3!!! I actually bought Gran Turismos 1 and 2 in the summer to try and get through all four (And Concept Tokyo-Geneva And PSP And 5Prologue) from the start again in time for the release of 5. I gave up half through one, finished two, did concept before three so got my liscences pre done and ten MILLION at the start of three... So fired up four and stole a hundred thousand from 3. Then i finished one. And three (For the first time :sly:). but i was actually half through my first 24H enduro on four when GT5 got sent through the letterbox!!! XD

Five Prologue never actually got restarted... Lolz

Hahahahah. Haaardcore! Yeah im 98% through 3 and 100% through 4 twice. Each time i've gotten angry enough to take a 6 month break from the game.

I also confess that if I want a car worth 500000 cr and I have 1 million cr, I still go and save up 500000 cr so I don't lose any money

^ Yeah, I do, now I prefer giving the other guy a headstart, left it for over a minuite, and got it on the last corner

HN7
I could not beat the New York 3 lap battle and Mission 34 to save my life. Tried countless of time, finally accept I will not hit 100%.

I've never played GT1 and GT2, played GT3 for about an hour.
Has anyone told you how to win this race. I have tried loads of times and only to eleven seconds as my best result. Can it actually be done?

All right, it's my time to confess! :D

It's definitely a way to put some of my stress/anger out, so sometimes I used to take the Dodge RAM pickup in Arcade Mode, choose a track with long, uphill sections or jumps and put the difficulty level to -10, so I could end up with some worthless, tiny and boxy/cuby cars as opponents :lol:
Right after the start I would turn and drive the track the wrong way so I could show some mercy to the poor guys :dopey: :lol:

The rest is history. :sly:

Inspired by this:

Last edited:
When I was 13-14 I completed most of the game using op cars (tuned to the max) and B-Spec mode so I barely did anything, the game was basically playing itself. My biggest motivation to play through GT Mode though was to unlock as many cars for Arcade mode as possible, back then I wasn't able to load up a save from the internet. Even in Arcade mode though, most of the time I spent taking boring street cars and driving "realistically" which makes no sense as there were far better games for that (my PC couldn't run TDU though and I couldn't find PS2 version).

I use vastly overpowered cars to win at Chamonix, Grand Canyon, and Ice Arena because I LOATHE those tracks and just want to do them as quickly as possible.

I also wall ride at Chamonix because the track is so unutterably mundane I don’t care.

This thread is going to be dedicated to points of embarassment, guilt, shame, misfortune, and generally the stuff we're all afraid to admit to each other. :ill::scared::crazy:

Basically: What are you so embarassed/afraid/shamed to admit? Do it now!

So with me, I'm confessing I finally found a car that I can't drive without TCS! :dunce:

Doing the World Championship in a Motul Pitwork Z car. Mostly, power is Stage 3 + oil (757). Tried using no Driving Aids, but with this car, I NEED THEM! Funny, though, because I've done plenty of racing in full racing cars in the past and managed not to use TCS, not for every single race, at least. But after many attempts at trying to be smooth in the Z, it's just getting my goat!

Well, I did it, how about you? Anybody want to CONFESSSSSSS......
I use TCS all the time. But I'm not stubborn.

I beat Mission 34 by cutting as many corners as possible

I regret nothing. 🤬 this mission and i hope it never gets a comeback in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I confessssssss. I’m still playing gt4. Yes 7 is pretty and will get better but I miss the oh yeah and such stuff. I miss my old friends from the gt4 forums. No doubt some have stopped playing. Moved on to bigger and better things, but I hope some are still around. After all these years and a heart attack last year, I’m still gonna beat mission 34 fair and square. Then fall asleep while doing mission 35.

Back