Confess!!!

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4' started by Parnelli Bone, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Parnelli Bone

Parnelli Bone Premium

Heh, my first car was the Infiniti G20! But yea, the Element takes the cake! :lol:

2. Popeye

Popeye Premium

I confess, I prefer 4 a damn site more than 5 and will return to stay with it until 6 comes out, and if its the same sort of thing as 5, I will stay with 4 even then.

3. AlexGTV

AlexGTV (Banned)

Is it the tracks?

4. Popeye

Popeye Premium

Nope. The whole look of it, if it had day/night and weather, 4 would be perfect for me. Its just the whole package.

5. ajrichar

ajrichar

I've never yet won a 200 point race.

Also, I checked that whatever A-spec points I won in Arcade transferred over to GT Mode. They don't.

6. Skython

Skython

I have never had fun with a Formula 1, and have never completed a GT game,

7. fbccars924

fbccars924

^ Ive never completed a gt game either. I race just enough to support my tuning. Which, came to almost nada when I found my gameshark.

8. Tweetman_277

Tweetman_277

Lol I do that and worse!!! I have a coffee table with six spaces in it, and a TV with lots of ports in the back. In one hole sits my Super Snug PS3, with half a CM either side of it. In the other two, looking a bit small, are a slim PS1 and PS2 to go with slim PS3!!! I actually bought Gran Turismos 1 and 2 in the summer to try and get through all four (And Concept Tokyo-Geneva And PSP And 5Prologue) from the start again in time for the release of 5. I gave up half through one, finished two, did concept before three so got my liscences pre done and ten MILLION at the start of three... So fired up four and stole a hundred thousand from 3. Then i finished one. And three (For the first time :sly:). but i was actually half through my first 24H enduro on four when GT5 got sent through the letterbox!!! XD

Five Prologue never actually got restarted... Lolz

9. Shoogar

Shoogar Premium

Hahahahah. Haaardcore! Yeah im 98% through 3 and 100% through 4 twice. Each time i've gotten angry enough to take a 6 month break from the game.

10. Skython

Skython

I also confess that if I want a car worth 500000 cr and I have 1 million cr, I still go and save up 500000 cr so I don't lose any money

11. AlexGTV

AlexGTV (Banned)

^With the RSC money cow?

12. Skython

Skython

^ Yeah, I do, now I prefer giving the other guy a headstart, left it for over a minuite, and got it on the last corner

13. Tony Hutchens

Tony Hutchens

Has anyone told you how to win this race. I have tried loads of times and only to eleven seconds as my best result. Can it actually be done?

14. jontikis

jontikis

All right, it's my time to confess! :D

It's definitely a way to put some of my stress/anger out, so sometimes I used to take the Dodge RAM pickup in Arcade Mode, choose a track with long, uphill sections or jumps and put the difficulty level to -10, so I could end up with some worthless, tiny and boxy/cuby cars as opponents :lol:
    Right after the start I would turn and drive the track the wrong way so I could show some mercy to the poor guys :dopey: :lol:

The rest is history. :sly:

Inspired by this:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
    MOPARbarrett5, GTsail and AlexDB9 like this.
  15. PiotrGT

PiotrGT

When I was 13-14 I completed most of the game using op cars (tuned to the max) and B-Spec mode so I barely did anything, the game was basically playing itself. My biggest motivation to play through GT Mode though was to unlock as many cars for Arcade mode as possible, back then I wasn't able to load up a save from the internet. Even in Arcade mode though, most of the time I spent taking boring street cars and driving "realistically" which makes no sense as there were far better games for that (my PC couldn't run TDU though and I couldn't find PS2 version).

16. LGT42

LGT42

I used the R92CP to win the Sunday cup :guilty:

I never completed GT2, GT3 or GT4

goongumps likes this.
  17. RikkiGT-R

RikkiGT-R Premium

I use vastly overpowered cars to win at Chamonix, Grand Canyon, and Ice Arena because I LOATHE those tracks and just want to do them as quickly as possible.

I also wall ride at Chamonix because the track is so unutterably mundane I don’t care.

18. Parnelli Bone

Parnelli Bone Premium

Lol. I can't believe this thread lives on! :lol: I'll have to give this a read....