Confess!!!

I confess, that I've never driven some of the concept cars.. Such like the Caddy Cien, VW W12, Audi Quattro, Audi Nuvolari, Suzuki GSXR and some others.

^Me too...there's a long, long list of cars I'll never get around to driving in GT4, especially now that 5 is out. VW Nardo is one I'm thinking of lately.

I haven't touched GT4 since I hit 100% quite a while ago.

Not long after that I bought a 360 and have been playing Forza 2 & 3 when I have had the urge to play a racing game.

And thats only when I break away from my new addiction . . . Halo . . . (doesn't matter what game, I play them all)

Slight bump.

I have several confessions:

I don't think I've done a lap of Fuji 90's without cutting the chicane. I like Fuji 80's too much. :D
I buy cars and then sell them just to have them in arcade mode, and I have a 3 ring binder full of GT4 car lists and statistics.
I've never golded a license or made any attempt to.
My save file has been accidentally deleted by someone else twice over the years, and I've lost all motivation to get back to where I was so I haven't played the game in months. :(

My save file has been accidentally deleted by someone else twice over the years, . :(

People have been stoned to death for less!!! LOL!

I confess that I can't see the point of all these concept cars. I want production cars, not to drive cars that will never be available to the public because they are concepts only. Therefore, Concept Cars sit in my garage collecting virtual dust.

People have been stoned to death for less!!! LOL!

I confess that I can't see the point of all these concept cars. I want production cars, not to drive cars that will never be available to the public because they are concepts only. Therefore, Concept Cars sit in my garage collecting virtual dust.

Yea, and when you try to sell 'em, it's like Ha! you get zero credits if you want to get rid of this car! Bastards!

This thread is going to be dedicated to points of embarassment, guilt, shame, misfortune, and generally the stuff we're all afraid to admit to each other. :ill::scared::crazy:

Basically: What are you so embarassed/afraid/shamed to admit? Do it now!

So with me, I'm confessing I finally found a car that I can't drive without TCS! :dunce:

Doing the World Championship in a Motul Pitwork Z car. Mostly, power is Stage 3 + oil (757). Tried using no Driving Aids, but with this car, I NEED THEM! Funny, though, because I've done plenty of racing in full racing cars in the past and managed not to use TCS, not for every single race, at least. But after many attempts at trying to be smooth in the Z, it's just getting my goat!

Well, I did it, how about you? Anybody want to CONFESSSSSSS......
what i do is i just turn them all down to one so they are hardly noticable.

I confess, that I have done many repeated races and selling the prize cars just to make money. Gran Turismo 5 has taught me not to do this, or I'll never see the car again. :nervous:

Confessions eh?
I hate driving aids and automatic trannys. Then again...winning is a pita...maybe theres something too these things...

Actually, I set it up like it would be in real life. IE- a 64 GTO did not come with traction control lol A Z06 might have...so..when i run the GTO everything is on 0..with the Vette..over and under are at 0 with the TCS at 1.

I always drive cars with TCS and/or ASM when I first get them, assuming those cars come with such devices. I like seeing how sucky they handle at first with all this stuff ON. But don't worry, I usually wind up turning it off once I'm racing. Usually. ;) Depends which "driver" I happen to be with.

Last edited:
I hated how poorly my hard earned DB9 compared to the other supercars at the Supercar Festival and the sucky handling after the necessary upgrades. But, oh boy, I love its looks and its Sutherland red color.
So yes, I confess I'm a sucker for looks.

Depends which "driver" I happen to be role-playing.

That sounds interesting, care to elaborate? :D

I think what Parnelli's trying to say is he varies the settings for driving assists depending on whether he is driving the car or B-Spec 'Bob' is driving.

I confess that even though i have my new TV and PS3, I still have my PS2 sitting there next to it hooked up, waiting for me to get bored of PS3. GT4 is all set and ready to go!

Maybe he means the car he picked meant that the competition was full of Suzuki GSX's?

I must confess, I check here every hour or so, to see if anyone has posted in the GT4 section. Usually im left feeling guttered because nobody has. :(

Maybe he means the car he picked meant that the competition was full of Suzuki GSX's?

I must confess, I check here every hour or so, to see if anyone has posted in the GT4 section. Usually im left feeling guttered because nobody has. :(

Ha ha, join the club. I felt the same way about GT2's forum sometimes back when GT4 was popular.

GSX only appears in the Suzuki concept series if I'm not mistaken. I confess that I haven't got around to winning one 'cause I couldn't do one of the races for 200pts and moved on to something else, which is completely counter-intuitive considering it's the second best a-spec weapon in the game.

I guess spamming in this case refers to repeatedly b-speccing the event with the GSX. I think I originally used a Viper then used the Minolta prize car cause it takes a few minutes off the total time. I certainly don't feel bad about it, and think the game should have infinite credits so we can focus on the buying and building of the cars, which is surely the point of the game.

Also, round the bend, the word is 'gutted', but I think 'guttered' is better in this case. There's a word that I can't recall that refers to a malapropism that actually makes more sense than the original word, and yours is a fine example. Anyone who's ever woken up in a gutter (for whatever reason) will probably agree with you.

I confess that I played gt4 for the first time in 2011 and the first car I drove was my elemental (drift tuned element).

Back