Confirmed GT4 Touring Cars(renders page 1)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sambert
  • 74 comments
  • 5,156 views

Select the touring car that you are most anticipating in GT4.


  • Total voters
    162
  • Poll closed .

Sambert

Backsliden Member
Premium
Messages
1,314
Australia
Australia
This poll allows you to select the touring car that you are most anticipating in GT4.
Note: although not strictly a touring car, I have included the M3 as it features in the touring car races in GT4.

Edit: It will be interesting to see if the GT3 model Tickford Falcon reappears.
 
The merc evo is a legendary old skool beast, thats the one i have gone for, however i would like to see some 90's btcc cars in there as well
 
I'm with you on the merc 190 evoII :)
 
Has there been any mention of the E30 M3 DTM car? I think it's only fair to include that if the Mercedes 190 is in the game. I'll go for the E46 ETCC car.
 
TT for its massive oversteer(that’s a first) loved it in concept. What I really want for Christmas…:dopey:
 

Attachments

  • a4dtm.jpg
    a4dtm.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 114
I have to say that mine will be the Opel Calibra, which has been in previous GT games. I'm a big fan of DTM and the Opel team especially, the Calibra was the only Opel ever to win a DTM Championship back in '96. However the one here is the '94 car which had a fantastic sounding engine. I just wish they would put this years Opel Vectra DTM in.
 
I just hope those bttc touringcars will be driveable to. They are my favos, especially the peugeot!

audi1.jpg

renault3.jpg

vauxhall05.jpg

peugeot6.jpg

stw406.gif

btcc9723.jpg

volvo.jpg
 
I remember in GT2 you could tune up the Primera, Peugeot 406, Laguna and Mondeo to be BTCC race cars, with full livery too. It'd be nice if we could do that again.
However, as far as the poll goes I went for the BMW M3 GT car simply because I've always wanted it in a GT game.
 
Heihachi
TT for its massive oversteer(that’s a first) loved it in concept. What I really want for Christmas…:dopey:
That and the Alfa are my favorites
let's see if the audi makes it 👍
 
Def, the M3, man that is going to be a thing of Beauty !
 
No BTCC VXR Astra? Oh well :D

I'd like to see the Alfa 155 in.
 
slackbladder
I remember in GT2 you could tune up the Primera, Peugeot 406, Laguna and Mondeo to be BTCC race cars, with full livery too. It'd be nice if we could do that again.
However, as far as the poll goes I went for the BMW M3 GT car simply because I've always wanted it in a GT game.
Yeah I remember this, the Primera handled and performed like a dream, you could also race mod the Audi S4 and get the BTCC livery but way overpowered at 650bhp, loved to slide and was fun to do it with. Also if I remember correctly the Laguna had the green Nescafe livery rather than the yellow when race modded. (I think) You could also do an old Honda Accord into a BTCC touring car except the rear lights were messed up.

The Calibra and Alfa were my favourite though, calibra fast as hell, prone to understeer, the Alfa was just a joy on the track, I remember I used the Alfa to learn Rome Night, as to me that was the hardest track to get down.
 
From the list i've picked the M3GTR, can't wait to drive that thing.

Hopefully though we will get BTCC cars in there somehow. Probably in the way of racing modifications as they were in GT2
 
M3 all the way!!! Touring cars are awesome. I from the US but I cant stand NASCAR you guys get the much better racing series.
 
I wish we could have 2 differents touring car series in GT4: the DTM serie and the BTCC or the ETCC serie.
I'm still playing GT2 and my favourites series are the BTCC one and the JGTC 300.
I have to agree with _aj the bTCC serie was way overpowered.
Nice picts doblocruiser, thanks.
 
I wish they would only allow 4-door saloons in though, the time of Rydel, Biela, Thompson, Reid, Leslie, Menu etc was always very very entertaining to watch.
I agree about the DTM also, great series, crazy cars.
 
I voted for the 190.

Honestly who would vote for the 320 ETCC when they could vote for the GTR?
 
M3 GTR & Nurburgring Nordschleife... isn't that just normal evolution???
 
I reckon all the BTCC cars will be in via racing mods...wow it's great to talk about them again, really missed 'em in GT3. Used to be a favourite passtime of mine to go around GTs 1 and 2 and racing modify things just to see what they looked like...

Anyway now that the Volvo S60 is confirmed then what other colourscheme could they give the racing mod?

Still sucks us PAL users have to wait until the end of February but as long as they keep supplying new screen shots I'm sure we'll make it.
 
_aj
Also if I remember correctly the Laguna had the green Nescafe livery rather than the yellow when race modded.

There is footage of the PD team testing a green Nescafe sponsored Laguna in the Prologue ending movie. (outside Renault factory)
 
6mg.jpg



If the list is correct then we can expect one of the newer FPV Falcons. Hope the old Mobil 1 returns along with some competition. Maybe Xbox advertising will get in the way of the official HRT car eh??
 
I think these to cars would also be cool in GT4. I know the X-Type is only a concept but I was wondering if anyone knows what series the S-type races and/or its specs.


stype_V8_1.jpg


x-type_1.jpg
 
I quite like that Red Bull Audi, so it gets my vote.
 
That M3 GTR looks real nice 👍.
 
Back