Constructive Input Wanted (CLOSED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 39 comments
  • 1,807 views
Messages
1,106
United States
Bartlett/IL/USA
Messages
AJNS73/ajslider/AJNS000
X
 
Last edited:
:crazy: thats a lot of reading lol, are you trying to get this stickied?
 
Some constructive criticism:

1. Increase the text size. It is very difficult to read. Also, as you suggest in Step #3 for traders, use some bolding and/or underlining and/or different colors to highlight important points of your guide.

2. In Step #1, you go on to explain why you should do it, but buried what to do in Step #1 in the middle of the step. I suggest re-arranging that step accordingly.

3. Add a part about people backing up their game save to a USB stick before sending anything. That way, they can restore after sending and still keep the item. I realize that some folks are against duping, but it is a 100% sure way to not get scammed out of anything, but 1 trade day, if you send a car/ticket/5 paints and someone does not send their end of the trade.

That's all I can immediately think of. It's a good idea to post a helpful Trading Etiquette Guide, but as you have already noted, many will not read it. That should not deter you though. ;)

Nice job. 👍
 
Yeah for sure a lot of reading...ahahhaa

2 add's....
- You never mention horn trading (and less important, spare parts)
- Traders should start creating a www.mygranturismo.net page to register their garage.

1 Edit.
- Conversion 1 car/ticket=1 gear set?!?! I've seen up to 4 gear sets for 1 car/ticket.

Other then that, heads up for writing it!

👍
 
Yeah for sure a lot of reading...ahahhaa

2 add's....
- You never mention horn trading (and less important, spare parts)
- Traders should start creating a www.mygranturismo.net page to register their garage.

1 Edit.
- Conversion 1 car/ticket=1 gear set?!?! I've seen up to 4 gear sets for 1 car/ticket.

Other then that, heads up for writing it!

👍

Yeah, but what's the standard for gear? 1 car=??? gear

Good cal on MyGT5 garage.
 
I have a few things and a disagreement (to a degree)

Other items:
Create 2 threads... 1 "Available" and 1 "Wanted". Use the Available to keep track of what you have in your "shop" and your Wanted to ask for what you are looking for at a moment. Bookmark these 2 pages and DONT make any new ones. Just bump your page out of the abyss when you want to use it and let if fade into the abyss when you are done.

By doing this you need to also keep both OPs up to date even when they are not visible on any of the first pages. Dont bump them unless you plan on using them. This avoids 1 user having 50 "completed" threads or them forgetting to change the status of it. Use the "Edit Advanced" to update the title and the OP a bit more when needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Next, sort your cars in an easy to read manner! Dont scatter your cars. It makes it hard for people to see what they want. I myself sort my cars by Make (Alphabetical) and then have each Model under the make Alphabetical as well. Then the colors I have after each model. I also have 2 accounts so I color code my inventory by what account its on. You can also color code your stuff by what you have, pending and need in your wanted thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And for what I disagree with, I disagree with shopping others threads. Even though we could consider ourselves "competitors" we are not really... We all have our goals we want and most of us dont have the same ones. HOWEVER if you do trade on someone else's page, its a good idea to make a link back on your trading schedule back to the other thread the trade happened on. This keeps a transparency between many threads. So if there are any issues you know the thread that you made the trade on.


Thats all I have for now... Oh, and be giving... Remember everyone will get a favor from time to time... dont abuse it by always asking for them and always make sure you repay the kindness others give by passing it on to others. (gifts)

Yeah, but what's the standard for gear? 1 car=??? gear

Good cal on MyGT5 garage.

There is no "standard"... usually its at least 1 full set (34 items) = 1 car... Others do 2 sets = 1 car, 50 gear = 1 car... there is no standard. Gear are kind of the dollar bills of trading ;)... I do 1 set myself
 
Last edited:
I have a few things and a disagreement (to a degree)

Other items:
Create 2 threads... 1 "Available" and 1 "Wanted". Use the Available to keep track of what you have in your "shop" and your Wanted to ask for what you are looking for at a moment. Bookmark these 2 pages and DONT make any new ones. Just bump your page out of the abyss when you want to use it and let if fade into the abyss when you are done.

By doing this you need to also keep both OPs up to date even when they are not visible on any of the first pages. Dont bump them unless you plan on using them. This avoids 1 user having 50 "completed" threads or them forgetting to change the status of it. Use the "Edit Advanced" to update the title and the OP a bit more when needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

People are already complaining about the length. I don't know that I want to go into that much detail on how to structure the thread. Besides, that part is really up to them. I think it best to leave it at "look at other people's thread for ideas on how to structure yours."

Next, sort your cars in an easy to read manner! Dont scatter your cars. It makes it hard for people to see what they want. I myself sort my cars by Make (Alphabetical) and then have each Model under the make Alphabetical as well. Then the colors I have after each model.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like this. Will definitely find room for it.

And for what I disagree with, I disagree with shopping others threads. Even though we could consider ourselves "competitors" we are not really... We all have our goals we want and most of us dont have the same ones. HOWEVER if you do trade on someone else's page, its a good idea to make a link back on your trading schedule back to the other thread the trade happened on. This keeps a transparency between many threads. So if there are any issues you know the thread that you made the trade on.

We'll see how others feel about this, but I hate when people do this, especially new people. It's one thing among folks who trade together all the time. However, what I am getting at is this: You are negotiating a deal for a car for 2 tickets (let's say the guy really wants this car). I swoop into your thread (which I don't think I have ever posted in or read.) and tell the guy that I will just give him the car for nothing.

There is no "standard"... usually its at least 1 full set (34 items) = 1 car... Others do 2 sets = 1 car, 50 gear = 1 car... there is no standard. Gear are kind of the dollar bills of trading ;)... I do 1 set myself

Might just end up taking the gear conversion out then since it seems so changeable.
 
I disagree on 2 threads for wanted and available. You deal in 1 thread, offers and wanteds.

Gear is indeed changeable, mention that I would say...(no standard guideline for that)
 
People are already complaining about the length. I don't know that I want to go into that much detail on how to structure the thread. Besides, that part is really up to them. I think it best to leave it at "look at other people's thread for ideas on how to structure yours."

That wasnt the point really with that... It was to make 2 threads. 1 wanted and 1 available so you dont make a new one every day....
I disagree on 2 threads for wanted and available. You deal in 1 thread, offers and wanteds.
Thats not bad either BUT I also keep a list of what I want in the long run (kept on that wanted thread) and what I want now (on my available thread). BUT you dont put both threads on the first page EVER. I usually let the dust settle on one and make sure all trading is finished before switching threads if I do. Again, thats my practice. At most 2 threads if managed properly... Otherwise yes, one is good too. More so meant to deter people from making a new thread everyday... thats the main point of that all

I like this. Will definitely find room for it.
Seems like the norm across the traders I have visited for the most part

We'll see how others feel about this, but I hate when people do this, especially new people. It's one thing among folks who trade together all the time. However, what I am getting at is this: You are negotiating a deal for a car for 2 tickets (let's say the guy really wants this car). I swoop into your thread (which I don't think I have ever posted in or read.) and tell the guy that I will just give him the car for nothing.
This isnt meant to endorse messing with trades in progress. That IS shunned upon. What I meant was if you want something there is nothing wrong with shopping others threads. BUT DONT interject with their threads! You are a guest in their shop and you must respect that.



Might just end up taking the gear conversion out then since it seems so changeable.
All items are changeable... I have seen 10 paints = 1 car and 5 paints = 1 car. The key here is that you post your price clearly on your thread so there are no questions what your prices are. You can want 15 paints for 1 car, but you may not get as much business that way. But its your thread and you can do what you want and ask whatever you want.
 
Last edited:
That wasnt the point really with that... It was to make 2 threads. 1 wanted and 1 available so you dont make a new one every day....

Not sure I follow. I have been using 1 thread/1 post for 5 months just using "edit" to change what I need to change. 2-thread method is fine too, but I am not looking to endorse a particular method.

This isnt meant to endorse messing with trades in progress. That IS shunned upon. What I meant was if you want something there is nothing wrong with shopping others threads. BUT DONT interject with their threads! You are a guest in their shop and you must respect that.

Bolded is what I was driving at. Perhaps it isn't clear and could be written better. I will look at it.

All items are changeable... I have seen 10 paints = 1 car and 5 paints = 1 car. The key here is that you post your price clearly on your thread so there are no questions what your prices are. Your free to ask 15 paints = 1 car but you may not get as much business that way. But its your thread and you can do what you want and ask whatever you want.

True, but that is sort of why I wanted to give new folks something to go by. If they don't have a guide, they might ask 15 paints for a car and get no business. Going to have to see what others have to offer on that and then adjust it to a range like "5-10 depending on the trader."
 
Not sure I follow. I have been using 1 thread/1 post for 5 months just using "edit" to change what I need to change. 2-thread method is fine too, but I am not looking to endorse a particular method.

Maybe for simplicity's sake 1 thread... I guess I work a bit different and it probably is confusing now seeing the questions here.

My 2 threads, trying to describe it is confusing to myself even... so yeah, I would just say 1. I have 2 but I do it in a fair manner (I never run both on the front page at the same time) but I keep content on one that I dont want on the other... I cant explain it in a short version... lol :sly:

Bolded is what I was driving at. Perhaps it isn't clear and could be written better. I will look at it.
Im bad at describing things but my point is shopping other threads isnt bad, just treat others how you would like to be treated (respect). Every time I see that "dont shop others"; it feels like anti-capitalism.... lol....
 
Maybe for simplicity's sake 1 thread... I guess I work a bit different and it probably is confusing now seeing the questions here.

My 2 threads, trying to describe it is confusing to myself even... so yeah, I would just say 1. I have 2 but I do it in a fair manner (I never run both on the front page at the same time) but I keep content on one that I dont want on the other... I cant explain it in a short version... lol :sly:

I went and looked just to be sure. Definitely one way to go. I've also seen 1 thread 2 posts (I think ch1potle does it that way). Maybe for the 400 level class. :)

Im bad at describing things but my point is shopping other threads isnt bad, just treat others how you would like to be treated (respect). Every time I see that "dont shop others"; it feels like anti-capitalism.... lol....

I know what you mean. It is vitally important that new people shop other people's threads to see how others do it, which I mention in there. Besides which, if w weren't shopping each other's threads, there would be half as much traffic. The whole "thread jacking" happened to me twice. First time, I was not demonstrative enough and the guy did it again. Honestly, it was more a case of him not knowing that him trying to be malicious. I figured talking about it up front would prevent it altogether.
 
If it is cars you are going to sell, chances are you are going to be dealing in 0/0/0s

With respect I think you'd need to do some surveys or something before suggesting such an implementation. "Chances are" may help some traders but hurt others.

There are still people who play GT5 a lot but don't play it the way you describe. Some of these people may have stopped trading cars now because they cannot compete with traders who can offer any car 0/0/0

Personally i don't think there is a need for formalizing the marketplace here anyway. Your OP basically describes the way it is now, only it sounds as though you want to make these shop posts mandatory.
The bottom line is everybody plays it differently and anybody should be able to trade whatever they like and create wanted/available threads with mileage cars or indeed anything tradeable.

imo :)
 
With respect I think you'd need to do some surveys or something before suggesting such an implementation. "Chances are" may help some traders but hurt others.

There are still people who play GT5 a lot but don't play it the way you describe. Some of these people may have stopped trading cars now because they cannot compete with traders who can offer any car 0/0/0

Personally i don't think there is a need for formalizing the marketplace here anyway. Your OP basically describes the way it is now, only it sounds as though you want to make these shop posts mandatory.
The bottom line is everybody plays it differently and anybody should be able to trade whatever they like and create wanted/available threads with mileage cars or indeed anything tradeable.

imo :)


Wow, that's what you got out of it?

1. If people have stopped trading, this document isn't for them.

2. I don't set the marketplace. Right now, the hottest item is 0/0/0 or at the very least single make/color variation with miles (Which, BTW, I noted in the OP). If you are going to trade to get what you need, you need to appeal to the largest segment of the population, right? If the largest segment wants 0/0/0, that would probably be a pretty good place to start. However, I also mention MCs, horns, gear, etc. Regardless, my using 0/0/0 as an illustration does not change any of the rest of the post. Did you read past #2?

3. My OP most definitely does not describe the way it is now, which is why I wrote it. This is especially true for new traders. Can you point to the part where I say any of this is mandatory? Can you point to what made you think I was saying this was mandatory?

4. Everybody is free to trade whatever they want. However, how many of those people you mentioned who don't trade anymore, don't trade because they had a sloppy ill conceived poorly organized thread that no one really wanted to slog through to use? Any of those folks can benefit from this.
 
With respect I think you'd need to do some surveys or something before suggesting such an implementation. "Chances are" may help some traders but hurt others.

There are still people who play GT5 a lot but don't play it the way you describe. Some of these people may have stopped trading cars now because they cannot compete with traders who can offer any car 0/0/0

Personally i don't think there is a need for formalizing the marketplace here anyway. Your OP basically describes the way it is now, only it sounds as though you want to make these shop posts mandatory.
The bottom line is everybody plays it differently and anybody should be able to trade whatever they like and create wanted/available threads with mileage cars or indeed anything tradeable.

imo :)

I agree that we all have our own "niche" and 0/0/0 cars are not always someones niche. Most "regular" traders though only deal in 0/0/0 and its important for others to know why they are important for us regular traders (there are stickies that explain that though) AND as said they ARE the hottest item in general that has kept the Marketplace going through the past year and a few months (some of us already have all the cars or enough we just dont care...)

BUT I FIRMLY believe that you need to manage 1 or 2 threads and not make 10 threads to ask for 10 items you want or have to trade... 1 thread can do all of that and reusing that 1 thread is what increases reputation.

Example:
I have made several hundred trades
JohnX has made several hundred trades.

JohnX posts a thread needing a Supra RZ... I have one... I see his thread has 0 posts... well, he may be new.... so I click on his thread and see he has 400 posts on GTP... I wonder are they Marketplace posts or are they other Forums on GTP.... now I either risk the trade or look him up in the reputation thread (I may and may not do)

Same scenario but done differently:
JohnX reuses his same thread that he needed 10 other cars from... now JohnX bumps the thread wanting a Supra RZ... I have one... I open his thread and see the 2nd to last post says "Thanks for the trade" or "GTR recieved! Challenger Sent"... well in a few seconds I now see that there was at least 1 successful trade without doing any work... maybe after a month or so I begin to recognize the thread and will be more willing to work with this person


It also saves me who has a trading thread from having to bump mine because we have 3 pages of trading threads that really is only the same 5 new trades all wanting and posting 1 car at a time....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW ajns73 its starting to look good with the given feedback... Nice way to condense 10-15 posts... lol... especially condensing my long drawn-out self... lol
 
Last edited:
ajns73 i offer you my humblest apologies
from the title of your thread i somehow assumed you wanted input.

ill be sure to keep my mouth shut whilst you push your legislation through
 
ajns73 i offer you my humblest apologies
from the title of your thread i somehow assumed you wanted input.

ill be sure to keep my mouth shut whilst you push your legislation through

Why did you choose not to answer a single question I asked you?

EDIT: Just visited your thread. Everything is clear now. For the record, I did everything I did in the last 6 months without "cheating" or "exploits." You are right about one thing though. I do not desire your input, as it is tainted by your obvious bias for what you perceive as a stacked deck. While your insistence on "keeping it clean" is admirable, completely ignoring what is done in the Marketplace currently is foolish and has no place in a document meant to illuminate ALL the avenues possible to a new trader. In short, you're bitter and need to get over it.
 
Last edited:
nice book,
I will not be spending the next yr inventory cars so you can see what i have.
I suggest you fix trade restrictions or buy 10 playstations and get busy trading.
 
nice book,
I will not be spending the next yr inventory cars so you can see what i have.
I suggest you fix trade restrictions or buy 10 playstations and get busy trading.

OK, those are English words. Can you try stringing them together using English grammar so I can understand what you're talking about?
 
ajns73 may i ask why you are being rude to those who offer their feedback?

if i feel from you're questions you've misunderstood or exaggerated something i've said then i have two choices: i can point it out to a person who has already become defensive, thereby beginning an argument -OR- i can avoid the argument entirely by not answering the questions, such is my perogative

It seems you are intent on starting an argument and it showed in the tone of your reply to my post, which is why I decided to end my involvement in the thread at that time. I hope that satisfies you because it most surely satisfies me.

I wish you luck with your campaign :)
 
ajns73 may i ask why you are being rude to those who offer their feedback?

if i feel from you're questions you've misunderstood or exaggerated something i've said then i have two choices: i can point it out to a person who has already become defensive, thereby beginning an argument -OR- i can avoid the argument entirely by not answering the questions, such is my perogative

It seems you are intent on starting an argument and it showed in the tone of your reply to my post, which is why I decided to end my involvement in the thread at that time. I hope that satisfies you because it most surely satisfies me.

I wish you luck with your campaign :)

I'd ask you to show me where you thought I was being rude, but you'd probably refuse to answer that too.

As for my edit, your feedback is tainted in my mind because you have a grudge against the marketplace as a whole (or at least the people who trade heavily there) for what you perceive as your own interests being slighted by "cheaters." The fact is, there are a lot of folks out there that do "cheat." You just had the misfortune to run into someone who "kept it clean" and was more successful than you. Sorry your experience wasn't a good one and that you feel put upon by those that don't do it the way you do.
 
I still havent read all of your OP purely because im lazy (and tired), i have to question how necessary it would be to sticky these guidelines as its really fairly easy to start up a trade thread, if someone has any knowledge of any forum they generally know what a thread should and should not contain. I think the guidelines could be simplified to, eg:
1. Dont post multiple threads asking for the same item.
2. Dont repeatedly bump your thread.
3. Explain clearly in the OP what you have to offer and what your looking for.
Theres probably more but im sure you get the idea.
I only say this because i hardly see any 'newbies' read stickies anyway and im sure after reading all the other stickies then opening this would just annoy them and perhaps put them off the forum.
Having said this thanks for taking the time to have written all of this.
 
I only say this because i hardly see any 'newbies' read stickies anyway and im sure after reading all the other stickies then opening this would just annoy them and perhaps put them off the forum.

I think that a lot more people now are accessing these forums using the GTPlanet app on their iPod or phone. While this is a very handy app to have (I use it too but mainly I use my laptop), it does go a long way to help people ignore the stickies. The default view in the app shows no stickies until the user clicks on a tab specifically for the stickies. When using a browser to view the forums stickies appear right where they should - before the rest of the threads therefore being a bit more of a chore to disregard.
 
I still havent read all of your OP purely because im lazy (and tired), i have to question how necessary it would be to sticky these guidelines as its really fairly easy to start up a trade thread, if someone has any knowledge of any forum they generally know what a thread should and should not contain. I think the guidelines could be simplified to, eg:
1. Dont post multiple threads asking for the same item.
2. Dont repeatedly bump your thread.
3. Explain clearly in the OP what you have to offer and what your looking for.
Theres probably more but im sure you get the idea.
I only say this because i hardly see any 'newbies' read stickies anyway and im sure after reading all the other stickies then opening this would just annoy them and perhaps put them off the forum.
Having said this thanks for taking the time to have written all of this.

Whether it gets stickied is up to the mods. I'd like to see it get there because there isn't anything like it up there. I intended it as a how-to to get set-up as well as a best practices/what not to do. As I have already found with one person giving feedback, there seems to be at least some who would benefit from reading something like this before they start trading. I figured it out on my own and while that does work for some, I wish there had been something like this when I started.
 
I'd ask you to show me where you thought I was being rude, but you'd probably refuse to answer that too.

As for my edit, your feedback is tainted in my mind because you have a grudge against the marketplace as a whole (or at least the people who trade heavily there) for what you perceive as your own interests being slighted by "cheaters." The fact is, there are a lot of folks out there that do "cheat." You just had the misfortune to run into someone who "kept it clean" and was more successful than you. Sorry your experience wasn't a good one and that you feel put upon by those that don't do it the way you do.

Is there a need to the hostility really?

You've not answered any of my questions either. At least I have explained my reasons (because I did not want to have a discussion in this thread just throw in my two cents).

Now you resort to putting words in my mouth. I love the economy now because i can trade up easier than ever before and since when is duping cheating?!?

A lot of people on here dupe and a lot don't but how can you call it cheating and then dare to make it look like that was what I was saying.

I will answer any one of your questions if you answer one of mine... why have you been so insistent on being rude and badmouthing people whose input you don't like??

I made one suggestion and you leapt on me. Please justify this for me then I will answer any question you like.

This thread is called "Input Wanted" and you titled it! I suggested you conduct surveys - because in my opinion a single thread discussion is a poor attempt at finding out with any accuracy how the members here feel about this - and your immediate reply gave me the impression you thought that I was somehow against 0/0/0 traders. Subsequent posts then suggested to me that you in likelihood would not want to see a survey conducted and instead prefer a shouting contest where he who barks loudest gets the vote.

I saw this coming from the tone of your first two posts addressed at me, which is why I did not wish to argue with you and wished you luck. But you persisted. Now all I ask is you end this needless hostility, and if you really want to see your vision of the marketplace come to fruition, conduct a survey so that everybody can be fairly represented (without argumentative types discouraging people from expressing their opinions).
 
nice book,
I will not be spending the next yr inventory cars so you can see what i have.
I suggest you fix trade restrictions or buy 10 playstations and get busy trading.

It does not take long to create a garage and makes it alot easier for trading it is not the op's problem if you dont want to help yourself or others all long standing traders use mygranturismo.net for there garages and it is proven to help and speed up trading.
 
I think that a lot more people now are accessing these forums using the GTPlanet app on their iPod or phone. While this is a very handy app to have (I use it too but mainly I use my laptop), it does go a long way to help people ignore the stickies. The default view in the app shows no stickies until the user clicks on a tab specifically for the stickies. When using a browser to view the forums stickies appear right where they should - before the rest of the threads therefore being a bit more of a chore to disregard.
Ive never noticed the sticky symbols not appearing i'll have a look later, i got the app for my iphone but i dont use it as it has no direct links to the marketplace, i instead try to use safari to view the forums but my fingers are too pudgey to navigate the threads without accidentally selecting 1 so now i only use it when i have to and to view the photomode forums.
Whether it gets stickied is up to the mods. I'd like to see it get there because there isn't anything like it up there. I intended it as a how-to to get set-up as well as a best practices/what not to do. As I have already found with one person giving feedback, there seems to be at least some who would benefit from reading something like this before they start trading. I figured it out on my own and while that does work for some, I wish there had been something like this when I started.
Ok fair enough, it still seems kinda unnecessary but i already know my way about so maybe thats why.
I also noticed this is fast becoming a flame thread, please be careful with your next few responses to other members:tup:
 
OK, those are English words. Can you try stringing them together using English grammar so I can understand what you're talking about?

BASICALLY I collect cars, I USE widget to boost creidits by racing my own main account with$$$ to buy every car in my six alt accounts. on a second machine i offer races for paints,cars and tickets. on my third machine i do all the season events in another 6 accounts for all the gear and tickets.
THEN i take all my goods collected and trade them on gtplanet, due to the one gift handicap i use my collections of ps3 machines to send cars to myself and trade cars (many) every day.
do to the fact i can send every day I OFTEN give cars to new guys that are on main accounts cars they
need to make there gt5 gaming experiance more enjoyable.. i have NEVER told anyone how to play there game and more hoops to jump thru will harm this game more than help it.
I WANT ALL THE CARS IN THIS GAME, 270.00$ for a machine that does so much and gives me such joy is CHEAP. It costs me that much to go out and have dinner and drinks, so adding a few more to send more cars daily to guys who need CARS/TICKETS the for things i want in my main account means, I can get cars 10 times faster than most of you.
and some days i race 16-20 hours to collect these ticket, and birthday tickets are easy to make until u burn up the 64 accounts max available per ps3 consol then NO more accounts can be made and u own a machine with NO RESALE VALUE..
PLUS i played this game from day one, when you could send a car from each user on your ps3. if i could schedule 30 trades daily then, 4-5 a day is SMALL POTATOES
I HAD SO MUCH FUN SENDING NEW GUYS AN X1 VETTLE WHEN THEY ONLY GOT 8 CARS
AND A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO PS3 CHEATS WEBSITE STIGGYPOO TAUGHT ME AVERYTHING I NKOW ON HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS GAME
 
BASICALLY I collect cars, I USE widget to boost creidits by racing my own main account with$$$ to buy every car in my six alt accounts. on a second machine i offer races for paints,cars and tickets. on my third machine i do all the season events in another 6 accounts for all the gear and tickets.
THEN i take all my goods collected and trade them on gtplanet, due to the one gift handicap i use my collections of ps3 machines to send cars to myself and trade cars (many) every day.
do to the fact i can send every day I OFTEN give cars to new guys that are on main accounts cars they
need to make there gt5 gaming experiance more enjoyable.. i have NEVER told anyone how to play there game and more hoops to jump thru will harm this game more than help it.
I WANT ALL THE CARS IN THIS GAME, 270.00$ for a machine that does so much and gives me such joy is CHEAP. It costs me that much to go out and have dinner and drinks, so adding a few more to send more cars daily to guys who need CARS/TICKETS the for things i want in my main account means, I can get cars 10 times faster than most of you.
and some days i race 16-20 hours to collect these ticket, and birthday tickets are easy to make until u burn up the 64 accounts max available per ps3 consol then NO more accounts can be made and u own a machine with NO RESALE VALUE..
PLUS i played this game from day one, when you could send a car from each user on your ps3. if i could schedule 30 trades daily then, 4-5 a day is SMALL POTATOES
I HAD SO MUCH FUN SENDING NEW GUYS AN X1 VETTLE WHEN THEY ONLY GOT 8 CARS
AND A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO PS3 CHEATS WEBSITE STIGGYPOO TAUGHT ME AVERYTHING I NKOW ON HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS GAME

here we go again..... 👎 "I have 3 PS3's and I better than the rest of you" that crap was old the last time you were spewing it... promise us that when you leave this time it will be for good ok? that would be awesome....
 
do to the fact i can send every day I OFTEN give cars to new guys that are on main accounts cars they need to make there gt5 gaming experiance more enjoyable..
You want congratulations for owning more than one PS3 system and send free cars? Many members here send free stuff using 1 PS3 system.

270.00$ It costs me that much to go out and have dinner and drinks, so adding a few more to send more cars daily to guys who need CARS/TICKETS the for things i want in my main account means, I can get cars 10 times faster than most of you.
I seriously doubt anyone cares how fast you get cars. I suggest keeping such attitude to yourself, this is a good community that doesnt need any show-off smart people.

and some days i race 16-20 hours to collect these ticket, and birthday tickets are easy to make until u burn up the 64 accounts max available per ps3 consol then NO more accounts can be made and u own a machine with NO RESALE VALUE..
So you cant delete any accounts that you don't want? Hmm...weird. My PS3 actually has the function to delete users :dunce:

I HAD SO MUCH FUN SENDING NEW GUYS AN X1 VETTLE WHEN THEY ONLY GOT 8 CARS
Im pretty sure they enjoyed it more than you.....

AND A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO PS3 CHEATS WEBSITE STIGGYPOO TAUGHT ME AVERYTHING I NKOW ON HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS GAME
You need cheats and tricks to enjoy a game like GT5? That says a lot.... 👎


:lol::lol::lol:
 
Back