Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge! Completed! Thanks All!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,912 comments
  • 77,566 views
1.) Tower_Turn_13 - GS - Mazda Rx8
2.) F_filpe - ST - Honda Civic
3.) ELmarcotuff - ST - Honda Civic
4.) FreshSeth83 - GS - Subaru WRX
5.) cnd01 - GS - Dodge Challenger SRT8
6.) GTP_PaulMac - ST - Ruf 3400s
 
looks like we are at 3 in each class.👍
 
1.) Tower_Turn_13 - GS - Mazda Rx8
2.) F_filpe - ST - Honda Civic
3.) ELmarcotuff - ST - Honda Civic
4.) FreshSeth83 - GS - Subaru WRX
5.) cnd01 - GS - Dodge Challenger SRT8
6.) GTP_PaulMac - ST - Ruf 3400s
7.) polarbear345 - GS - Dodge Challenger SRT8
 
1.) Tower_Turn_13 - GS - Mazda Rx8
2.) F_filpe - ST - Honda Civic
3.) ELmarcotuff - ST - Honda Civic
4.) FreshSeth83 - GS - Subaru WRX
5.) cnd01 - GS - Dodge Challenger SRT8
6.) GTP_PaulMac - ST - Ruf 3400s
7.) polarbear345 - GS - Dodge Challenger SRT8
8.) MrMelancholy15-GS-Aston Martin Vantage

No one added any Astons? :grumpy: I like how Tacom said "The only series I'm in is on Saturdays." :lol:
 
FYI, my name isn't capitalized. it's just freshseth83, so if people in the series want to add me to psn there's no capitals.
 
MrMelancholy15
1.) Tower_Turn_13 - GS - Mazda Rx8
2.) F_filpe - ST - Honda Civic
3.) ELmarcotuff - ST - Honda Civic
4.) FreshSeth83 - GS - Subaru WRX
5.) cnd01 - GS - Dodge Challenger SRT8
6.) GTP_PaulMac - ST - Ruf 3400s
7.) polarbear345 - GS - Dodge Challenger SRT8
8.) MrMelancholy15-GS-Aston Martin Vantage

No one added any Astons? :grumpy: I like how Tacom said "The only series I'm in is on Saturdays." :lol:

That was Rolex... This is Fridays...
 
MrMelancholy15
:) Bueno! (Hablo español; not Portuguese yet.) Still great to have you! :) Welcome! :sly: 👍

Ya he will be driving for me.:sly:
 
:) Bueno! (Hablo español; not Portuguese yet.) Still great to have you! :) Welcome! :sly: 👍

Thanks :D

Well portuguese is one of the hardest languages to learn xDD

Pero, consigo hablar en español ;)

Ya he will be driving for me.:sly:

And proud of it :D
 
Well portuguese is one of the hardest languages to learn xDD

This is simply false! :lol: I speak German, French, English, and Spanish; four very similar languages to Portuguese. :lol: I promise you, German, Russian, Estonian etc., are MUCH harder. :)



And, oh, you're driving for James? In the Civic Type R?
 
MrMelancholy15
you're driving for James? In the Civic Type R?

Yes he is MrM
 
1.) Tower_Turn_13 - GS - Mazda Rx8
2.) F_Filipe - ST - Honda Civic
3.) ELmarcotuff - ST - Honda Civic
4.) FreshSeth83 - GS - Subaru WRX
5.) cnd01 - GS - Dodge Challenger SRT8
6.) GTP_PaulMac - ST - Ruf 3400s
7.) polarbear345 - GS - Dodge Challenger SRT8
8.) MrMelancholy15-GS-Aston Martin Vantage


Update this please. :) I see F_Filipe is already there, but, I guess James spelled his name.
 
MrMelancholy15
1.) Tower_Turn_13 - GS - Mazda Rx8
2.) F_Filipe - ST - Honda Civic
3.) ELmarcotuff - ST - Honda Civic
4.) FreshSeth83 - GS - Subaru WRX
5.) cnd01 - GS - Dodge Challenger SRT8
6.) GTP_PaulMac - ST - Ruf 3400s
7.) polarbear345 - GS - Dodge Challenger SRT8
8.) MrMelancholy15-GS-Aston Martin Vantage

Update this please. :) I see F_Filipe is already there, but, I guess James spelled his name.

I think I need to find a second RX-8 driver.
 
I think I need to find a second RX-8 driver.

If you find another driver to come to this series, who's actually going to show up, like F_Filipe, he's welcome to join. :)
 
MrMelancholy15
If you find another driver to come to this series, who's actually going to show up, like F_Filipe, he's welcome to join. :)

All my drivers will show up.
 
All my drivers will show up.

Mmmmhmmm, so will all of me. :lol: However, the scouting begins shortly, for my teammate, and this teammate (these teammates) will be inducted as part of the World Motorsports Association.
 
I think I will make it this time. My work schedule will change.
 
I think my team will be running with one car this season.
 
james6653
Oh no what? I won't be racing.

Well, actually we aren't doing a team championship, just drivers.
 
polarbear345
Well, actually we aren't doing a team championship, just drivers.

I know that but I still have a team.
 
james6653
I know that but I still have a team.

Alright, as long as you know.

So I'm up to date:

1 GS team- 1 driver

1 ST team- 2 drivers?
 
polarbear345
Alright, as long as you know.

So I'm up to date:

1 GS team- 1 driver

1 ST team- 2 drivers?

This is correct.
 
james6653
I know that but I still have a team.

Cnd, this is what I'm getting at.

"a team"

You just said you have two..
 
Back