Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge! Completed! Thanks All!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,912 comments
  • 77,570 views
james6653
One of my series is actually good wardez helped me create it.

And how many people do that?
 
polarbear345
And how many people do that?

5 and still looking. Look I'm really trying just cut me some slack. About the whole texting thing that was a accident.
 
james6653
5 and still looking. Look I'm really trying just cut me some slack. About the whole texting thing that was a accident.

"Hey its James" wasn't a accident. And after you asked if it was funny.
 
polarbear345
"Hey its James" wasn't a accident. And after you asked if it was funny.

Ok I was really bored and i didn't Skype would actually text you I thought it would send the message to your Skype and tell you that you had a message on Skype.
 
Sooo...Skype lets you text to peoples phones?
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Sooo...Skype lets you text to peoples phones?

Yes it does its the little sms button.
 
james6653
Yes it does its the little sms button.

Only a idiot would click on my phone number... And proceed to send a message... WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN?!

But, race tomorrow, non points. Gonna see who shows up for a week or two before we go into the points season. Hopefully we'll get a few more people before then.
 
So whats the track going to be? :)
 
Only a idiot would click on my phone number... And proceed to send a message... WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN?!

But, race tomorrow, non points. Gonna see who shows up for a week or two before we go into the points season. Hopefully we'll get a few more people before then.

What time will this be? I will probably miss because of work. I am going to try to get to where I work mornings on Fridays like I do on Saturdays.
 
Only a idiot would click on my phone number... And proceed to send a message... WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN?!

But, race tomorrow, non points. Gonna see who shows up for a week or two before we go into the points season. Hopefully we'll get a few more people before then.

So whats the track going to be? :)

This^.


Also, shall I host?
 
Yes. Track... Let's discuss!

Hmmmm, I'd like a track that suits these cars well (isn't bumpy, doesn't have curving braking zones...)


  • Indy Road Course
  • Autumn Ring
  • Suzuka (?)
  • Motegi (pending possession of DLC)
  • Spa (pending possession of DLC)
  • Grand Valley
 
MrMelancholy15
Hmmmm, I'd like a track that suits these cars well (isn't bumpy, doesn't have curving braking zones...)


[*]Indy Road Course
[*]Autumn Ring
[*]Suzuka (?)
[*]Motegi (pending possession of DLC)
[*]Spa (pending possession of DLC)
[*]Grand Valley

Indy!
 
Hmmmm, I'd like a track that suits these cars well (isn't bumpy, doesn't have curving braking zones...)


  • Indy Road Course
  • Autumn Ring
  • Suzuka (?)
  • Motegi (pending possession of DLC)
  • Spa (pending possession of DLC)
  • Grand Valley

Grand Valley or Autumn Ring.
 
Just joined up in my RX-8. (tuning as we speak)

and i vote Indy road course
 
5150S2K
Just joined up in my RX-8. (tuning as we speak)

and i vote Indy road course

Meet my second RX-8 driver.
 
I really don't care. I personally just want to race with good clean racers. Teams are nice because...tactics!
 
5150S2K
I really don't care. I personally just want to race with good clean racers. Teams are nice because...tactics!

We aren't doing a teams championship, it's more just for fun.
 
So if we are on "teams" then we have to paint our cars similarly?
 
5150S2K
So if we are on "teams" then we have to paint our cars similarly?

That's sorta how it goes most of the time... I guess you don't have to, but it helps!
 
So are there only a limited amount of cars allowed? for instance, 2 RX-8's, 2 Camaros, 2 aston's, etc?
 
5150S2K
So are there only a limited amount of cars allowed? for instance, 2 RX-8's, 2 Camaros, 2 aston's, etc?

Not in this series. There is in Rolex.
 
MrMelancholy15
Have ALL the Aston Martins. :)

All RUF's :P I do like how everyone wanted a RUF in GS, and no one has chosen it :S
 
All RUF's :P I do like how everyone wanted a RUF in GS, and no one has chosen it :S

And, despite the fact that it's the prettiest, most awesome, most powerful car in the series, there's only one Aston Martin.
 
Back