Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge! Completed! Thanks All!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,912 comments
  • 77,571 views
I wish GT kept some of the old tracks. Infineon especially. I also wish it would add actual British courses (both on the game don't have a pit lane :banghead:), like Silverstone, Donnington & Brands Hatch. Yet they added, probably, the most boring F1 track instead. The Ferrari effect :(
 
Save your brit bias for another thread. Monza is a great historic track. Even if it's mostly straights it's still challenging getting the braking right for the chicanes and parabolica.
 
Save your brit bias for another thread. Monza is a great historic track. Even if it's mostly straights it's still challenging getting the braking right for the chicanes and parabolica.

:lol: Monza IS a good track, but, everything that could go wrong at Monza, always DOES go wrong at Monza. :rolleyes: Two seasons in a row at Monza, Seth. Two in a row!
 
Save your brit bias for another thread. Monza is a great historic track. Even if it's mostly straights it's still challenging getting the braking right for the chicanes and parabolica.

Yeah sure, bias. Nothing to do with the tracks I wanted actually having a pit lane, and the 2 courses that were actually added not having one (though I suppose TGTT is cool). Besides, Silverstone might have the slightest bit of history, though I'm not sure, it is a fairly recent track.

As for F1 calender: Catalunya, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Kuala Lumpa each more interesting than Monza. Even Spa had to wait for DLC
 
Save your brit bias for another thread. Monza is a great historic track. Even if it's mostly straights it's still challenging getting the braking right for the chicanes and parabolica.

Wow charming response Seth... :p (Might I add he said a US track too ;).)

In any case Silverstone should be in GT5 given that it is the base for GT Academy which has made for great success. I mean the least they could do is give us that track.. :(
 
Since Vln is no more, want to race at 6pm eastern?
 
Yeah sure, bias. Nothing to do with the tracks I wanted actually having a pit lane, and the 2 courses that were actually added not having one (though I suppose TGTT is cool). Besides, Silverstone might have the slightest bit of history, though I'm not sure, it is a fairly recent track.

As for F1 calender: Catalunya, Sao Paulo, Montreal, Kuala Lumpa each more interesting than Monza. Even Spa had to wait for DLC

Why not Imola? It has plenty of history. Monza is a great track with lots of history, but I feel like it is bland. It is like Daytona RC which I like Daytona much better simply because I have traveled there and watched the Rolex 24 for the last 10 years in a row. My first one was when I was 6. If Monza had more parabolica style turns, it would be more fun.


Since Vln is no more, want to race at 6pm eastern?

I can race any time this afternoon. Whatever fits most people's schedules
 
Why not Imola? It has plenty of history. Monza is a great track with lots of history, but I feel like it is bland. It is like Daytona RC which I like Daytona much better simply because I have traveled there and watched the Rolex 24 for the last 10 years in a row. My first one was when I was 6. If Monza had more parabolica style turns, it would be more fun.

Well the simple reason I mentioned the ones I did, I remembered them :sly:. I mean there's so many others (like Magny-Cours) that I forget about. Also, I haven't ever been fanatical about watching races, but I had the old TOCA games & watched F1 at times which is about it. I have to agree, the Parabolica is a nice corner, but the rest is relatively bland.
 
I'm late to the discussion, but I have my best results at Monza. Me and Seth like similar tracks it seems...
 
Is there a race today?
 
I'm ready to race ;)
 
Same here. Got to test my tune out with other drivers
 
I have a question people

What tyres are going to be used? Sports or Racing?
 
When will the race start today? I am online now practicing.
 
Are we doing the first points race tonight?
 
I think its another pre season
 
But, race tomorrow, non points. Gonna see who shows up for a week or two before we go into the points season. Hopefully we'll get a few more people before then.

Yup.
 
I knew it was preseason, but I don't want to miss it. I am really looking forward to some CTSCC action today. 👍
 
So, today at 6pm eastern?
 
I forgot what time central
 
If it is 6 eastern then 5 central, 4 mountain time, 3 pacific time, 3 in Arizona.
 
I think ill miss this race
 
I won't make this race if it's a 6pm. I'll just have to shoot for the next one.
 
I won't make this race if it's a 6pm. I'll just have to shoot for the next one.

It's just a preseason race, so it won't be that big of a deal if you miss.
 
MrMelancholy15
:( We'll see about this.

Well try for a 6:30ish eastern start time. I'm hoping on now, Mel, if you could open a room, that'd be splendid!
 
1472-6118-3658-4760-3403

Room open. Race in 30 minutes.
 
Back