Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge! Completed! Thanks All!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,912 comments
  • 77,590 views
Had fun yesterday. My challenger was really good on tires. I was fortunate to get the lead quickly out of the caution. GHS was very quick. I should have lost the race though. I spun 3 times.

I didn't spin once! :nervous: :ouch: Darn lag spike, it cost me eight seconds. Still sorta funny, though, that I was still close enough to freak out and almost hit you and Paul, when you spun and Paul collected you. That I made up 7 seconds is quite an interesting feat.
 
Could everyone make this weeks race?

Shall we start the points season?
 
I might have to put Friday racing on hold for the moment. High school football games are on Friday, and I might have to sit in the stands and yell like I actually fit the Alabama stereotype. :lol:
 
I'm back in action starting next week.
 
james6653
I'm back in action starting next week.

O.O

And alright Cnd, not sure if this will be able to go on. If I do get a job, I may have to work. And I kinda decided I may go to some of the parties my friends have... Kinda getting tired of always saying no...
 
O.O

And alright Cnd, not sure if this will be able to go on. If I do get a job, I may have to work. And I kinda decided I may go to some of the parties my friends have... Kinda getting tired of always saying no...

Oh lord, don't call me if you need bail :lol: I work for minimum wage :dopey:
 
My racing season is over now because I'm going to bristol during the season championship.
 
cnd01
Oh lord, don't call me if you need bail :lol: I work for minimum wage :dopey:

:P

My friend took me to a open house tonight... I'm saying took me because the cops came... He made the right choice parking 2 streets over :D I don't think I've EVER ran that fast...
 
:P

My friend took me to a open house tonight... I'm saying took me because the cops came... He made the right choice parking 2 streets over :D I don't think I've EVER ran that fast...

Run Forrest Run!!! :lol: Whatever caulks your wagon buddy.
 
cnd01
Run Forrest Run!!! :lol: Whatever caulks your wagon buddy.

Close call I must say, but we were good. We hadn't drank anything, so we would've been good. We were going to give it a hour, cops came in 30 minutes...

But back to this; seems like we can get this going either this week, or the next.
 
Hey guys,

I've over committed myself with these series. rFactor takes up a ton of time and my grad program takes up a TON of time. I already barely practice for ALMS races and it shows.

I just don't feel like being a back-marker for another series that I show up for on race day without being the car for more than ten minutes beforehand. But I wish everyone well. Cheers. A reserve can take my spot if they'd like.
 
I'm good to go anytime :)

I am a bit unclear however exactly when and where the next race will be :sick:

I think I know its on a Friday at 6:30 EST but I don't know the track and I don't know if it's this next Friday or the one after that. Can anyone give me a clue ... yes, I'm clueless :)
 
ANFD
I'm good to go anytime :)

Would you like to take Towers spot driving a RX-8 for me?
 
Would you like to take Towers spot driving a RX-8 for me?

I guess I don't quite understand your request :dunce: 1) Wouldn't I essentially be taking the spot just by being there 2) Why do I need to drive the RX8 and 3) what does it mean to drive for you ? Do I get a salary ? :)
 
ANFD
I guess I don't quite understand your request :dunce: 1) Wouldn't I essentially be taking the spot just by being there 2) Why do I need to drive the RX8 and 3) what does it mean to drive for you ? Do I get a salary ? :)

PM me and we can talk about it.
 
You would just be driving under his banner rather than your own.

I believe you can still take the Mazda if you want and not be under his name. I think any car is up for grabs really. This is just according to the attendance of the last race.

I dont have a clue if the next race is this Friday or next. I've only started racing last week. We def. need more people to fill up the roster. So if you have friends, bring them along too. 👍
 
FlyinHawaiian77
You would just be driving under his banner rather than your own.

I believe you can still take the Mazda if you want and not be under his name.

Ya you can do that. But if you wanna nagotiate something that would be fine. Again its up to you.
 
Last edited:
ANFD
I guess I don't quite understand your request :dunce: 1) Wouldn't I essentially be taking the spot just by being there 2) Why do I need to drive the RX8 and 3) what does it mean to drive for you ? Do I get a salary ? :)

Welcome!

You can pick WHATEVER car you want!!!

You don't have to race for anyone, just pick the car you want!
 
polarbear345
Welcome!

You can pick WHATEVER car you want!!!

You don't have to race for anyone, just pick the car you want!

We discussed this.
 
polarbear345

We discussed that he can choose any car he want and he doesn't have to be on my team.
 
Just run full time and take the Mazda James. Didnt you say you were going full time for ALMS anyway?

C'mon man, take it to the track. I've only seen you race once and it wasnt your best showing. Look at it as a time to redeem yourself. 👍
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Just run full time and take the Mazda James. Didnt you say you were going full time for ALMS anyway?

C'mon man, take it to the track. I've only seen you race once and it wasnt your best showing. Look at it as a time to redeem yourself. 👍

I will be back next week in all of the series I'm in on fridays.
 
Just run full time and take the Mazda James. Didnt you say you were going full time for ALMS anyway?

C'mon man, take it to the track. I've only seen you race once and it wasnt your best showing. Look at it as a time to redeem yourself. 👍

He doesn't do very well often; or ever, that I've seen.

Remember, ANFD, any car in OP; including Aston Martin. ;):sly:
 
MrMelancholy15
He doesn't do very well often; or ever, that I've seen.

Well I'm back to just GT5 racing for a few months starting next week.👍 Can't wait to get back to racing GT5 every chance I get.
 
james6653
Well I'm back to just GT5 racing for a few months starting next week.👍 Can't wait to get back to racing GT5 every chance I get.

Why not practice iracing with me?
 
polarbear345
Why not practice iracing with me?

I am at my moms with the worst internet connection possible. I do all of my GT5/iRacing at my grandparents house.
 
james6653
I am at my moms with the worst internet connection possible. I do all of my GT5/iRacing at my grandparents house.

When will you be there next?! I'm dying to practice some overtakes in test mode.
 
polarbear345
When will you be there next?! I'm dying to practice some overtakes in test mode.

I'm gonna buy a new controller first because I can't find my other one. I will be playing GT5/iRACING as much as I can.
 
james6653
I'm gonna buy a new controller first because I can't find my other one. I will be playing GT5/iRACING as much as I can.

Why not buy a DFGT? They're only 100 dollars.
 
Back