Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge! Completed! Thanks All!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,912 comments
  • 77,572 views
Aston Martin. I'm in. Track vote: one with straight, small braking zones.



Paul, I've never knocked a pylon down. Granted, I was on-board with my buddy, in his RX-7, when he decided it'd be fun to drift; and failed.
 
I was.. Taking the... Pi... :sly:. (The link had a Rx8 knocking over a cone so I thought I'd... :sly:)
 
MrMelancholy15
Aston Martin. I'm in. Track vote: one with straight, small braking zones.

Paul, I've never knocked a pylon down. Granted, I was on-board with my buddy, in his RX-7, when he decided it'd be fun to drift; and failed.

Can you run the show tonight?
 
Thanks for the quick response! What track for tonight? And who is host?
 
The tracks on the OP for the real season, the ones we haven't done are Cape south, Laguna, GP/F or Toyko.

Of those I vote either Cape south or Laguna. (Question why Cape south :p.)
 
I'll vote for Laguna. I prefer real world tracks any day.
 
Thanks for the quick response! What track for tonight? And who is host?

I vote for Tokyo, actually.

I'll be host. I'm always host, apparently, because my internet goes from 13-20 mbps.
 
1 hour=practice & quali.
1.5 hours=race

Sounds good. I am testing Rolex with Shin right now. I just didn't want to miss it :lol:
 
Sounds good. The OP says race starts at 630 and you said practice and qualy is 1 hour. It's all good though. See you guys whenever the lobby opens then. 👍
 
Sounds good. The OP says race starts at 630 and you said practice and qualy is 1 hour. It's all good though. See you guys whenever the lobby opens then. 👍

Practice opens @ 6 P.M., an hour away from when I made the comment. Sorry for the confusion.
 
FH is in my timezone. Don't complicate things! :p

I am trying to give a general time for everyone who might be running tonight man. I understand FH being in your time zone. I am just trying to help out people like F_Filipe who aren't in the states.
 
So is there a race today?
 
ELmarcotuff
So is there a race today?

It shouldve started 45 minutes ago.

Not sure if it's started yet, I'm not home right now.
 
Ok I wasnt sure. nobody put a room number up
 
Already over :)
 
How did the race go?
 
How did the race go?

Not so good, my best lap i was 1.37.880 i think is something on my car is not right, can we use power limiter?
 
Yes you can give your car any upgrades and limit to specs via ballast and PL. I did a 1:34.6 on a perfect lap, 35s for the most part though. Honda did 35s on a quick 3 lapper could of got it low 35s, maybe high 34s but not sure. Of ST Honda was allways off the VW and Mini pace by about .5 ish more on high speed tracks.
 
Yes you can give your car any upgrades and limit to specs via ballast and PL. I did a 1:34.6 on a perfect lap, 35s for the most part though. Honda did 35s on a quick 3 lapper could of got it low 35s, maybe high 34s but not sure. Of ST Honda was allways off the VW and Mini pace by about .5 ish more on high speed tracks.

Ok then, i will put more parts in it to gave it more speed, i know something was wrong with it :lol:

PS: Only 2 ST Cars showed up today :(
 
GS was a good scrap. It was interesting to see ghs again.


The final margin of victory, (by cnd) was 0.927, I think. Though, I did get botched by a lag spike, while passing FH on the outside... :dunce: I didn't even get moved aside, that badly, really. All four tires went in the sand, but, literally, the motor was destroyed. I was 30 km/h down on my normal speeds down the straights. That cost me 8 seconds, which I was able to make back up.
 
Wasnt a good race for me. I just bought the car a couple of hours before the race. I thought I had a somewhat decent tune on it. But come race time it had really bad understeer. I'll get it fixed before next week and hopefully give you guys better competition.
 
I need to pay attention more lol
 
Had fun yesterday. My challenger was really good on tires. I was fortunate to get the lead quickly out of the caution. GHS was very quick. I should have lost the race though. I spun 3 times.
 
Back