Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge! Completed! Thanks All!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,912 comments
  • 77,600 views
I gave you the reason in a message.
 
I just opened a practice room if anyone wants to join the room # is 1472-6118-4259-7715-4359 CLOSED. What is a good time for the GS class.
 
Last edited:
I just opened a practice room if anyone wants to join the room # is 1472-6118-4259-7715-4359 CLOSED. What is a good time for the GS class.

that room still open?
 
Room is up sorry for delay # is 1472-6399-8966-5889-7844 CLOSED
 
Last edited:
Race this week will NOT be for points, but for fun. The first points race will be on August 25th.

Track will be Nurburgring GP/D. Laps.... We can figure it out...

I won't be attending again, unless a miracle happens....
 
Race this week will NOT be for points, but for fun. The first points race will be on August 25th.

Track will be Nurburgring GP/D. Laps.... We can figure it out...

I won't be attending again, unless a miracle happens....

Aug. 25 is a Saturday. Is there something that you're not telling us? 💡

And, the race on the 10th will be at Nürburgring GP/D? I vote 40ish laps, as that will be about an hour.
 
MrMelancholy15
Aug. 25 is a Saturday. Is there something that you're not telling us? 💡

And, the race on the 10th will be at Nürburgring GP/D? I vote 40ish laps, as that will be about an hour.

Goodness, I was thinking about Rolex... 24th!

Race will be at 6:30pm eastern, room open at 6.
 
Goodness, I was thinking about Rolex... 24th!

Race will be at 6:30pm eastern, room open at 6.

I should more than likely be there. I am trying to get my work schedule fixed :lol:
 
I will be at Knockhill that week :(.
 
I wont be back yet from vacation so race on without me
 
We can still meet up and have testing/short races at different tracks. Just for some practice. That will also give people who might be considering joining a chance to get on the track with us.
 
cnd01
We can still meet up and have testing/short races at different tracks. Just for some practice. That will also give people who might be considering joining a chance to get on the track with us.

Perfect!
 
So no race today?
 
Nope, no race today. Next weekend we will have one.

Perfect. Time to walk the dog, eat supper, and plan/prepare for tomorrow.

Regardless, I was looking forward to this, so next weekend will still be a good, fun competition.

Maybe I'll even do some work on this while I wait for next week. I think, for one, that the book could use that time.
 
Oh ok :p. So pre seasons next week and 24th then real season starts on the 31st? :)

If that's what you've done thanks Polar 👍.

Btw Mel stop knocking cones over anymore and ima fail you! :sly:
 
paulmac2k9
Oh ok :p. So pre seasons next week and 24th then real season starts on the 31st? :)

If that's what you've done thanks Polar 👍.

Btw Mel stop knocking cones over anymore and ima fail you! :sly:

Yep!
 
Nope, no race today. Next weekend we will have one.

Ok then, i need to make some changes on my car and test it, lately i didnt had some much time do it :S
 
Are we racing this weekend?

Who is in Continental anymore?
1.F_Filipe
2.Tower Turn 13
3.ELmarcotuff
4.
 
Last edited:
Are we racing this weekend?

Who is in Continental anymore?
1.F_Filipe
2.Tower Turn 13
3.ELmarcotuff
4.

Yes, track is TBD, and up for discussion.

1.F_Filipe
2.Tower Turn 13
3.ELmarcotuff
4. Polarbear345
 
1.F_Filipe
2.Tower Turn 13
3.ELmarcotuff
4. Polarbear345
5. GTP_PaulMac
 

Sweet!

I'm not making this race... I'll be at a friends house. I will be able to make the rest of the races until Christmas!
 
1.F_Filipe
2.Tower Turn 13
3.ELmarcotuff
4. Polarbear345
5. GTP_PaulMac
6.MrMelancholy15
 
I've updated the OP a bit.

Races are now going to be a half hour (30 minutes)

Room will now open at about 6, with the race starting promptly at 6:30 eastern US time.

Took some people off the interested list. If all people interested could say what car they'd like to race, that'd be great! I'll go into the class with less people. Also, If there are hardly any people in a class, if those people would please move to the other class, that would be excellent too!

And remember guys, tell your friends! Let's get this going!
 
I can make it tonight if there is room. Any tire restrictions?
 
FlyinHawaiian77
I can make it tonight if there is room. Any tire restrictions?

Racing hards only.

Super glad you can make it!

I can't :( I'll be able to make all the taxes starting next week!
 
Back