Converted Codes

• Thread starter 2o
  • 226 comments
antho - That happens to me sometimes....the sharkcard reloads itself and basically wipes out all of my codes. It pisses me off big time everytime it happens.

is there a max time code that will work w/cb ver.9?

what does the (M) by the code mean ?

what does the alt/(M) mean

i am new at using codes for game play so thanks in advance for any insight

Hi guys, I`m hooked at vintage-racing and dreaming of a code to open up for all cars to run in all races for my PAL-game.

For the moment all I`ve got is a Xplorer V4, mybe I need to get me another cheat-device?

Anyone who can help?

geo427
is there a max time code that will work w/cb ver.9?

what does the (M) by the code mean ?

what does the alt/(M) mean

i am new at using codes for game play so thanks in advance for any insight

Hi!

The (M) code is a mastercode you must use to make the other codes work.

Hey Rog, i was wonderin about a a AR MAX code for the mission hall. I see u got it for the PAL version. Do you have it for NTSC? Many thanks, i hope ur not too busy ;)
-regards

*EDIT*
i just can't put in those codes at codejunkies for each mission, those guys are a buncha' knuckleheads. I was hopin about the code u did that was only 2 or 3 lines was in NTSC (for mission hall) b/c i noticed someone had a problem from the first time u posted the codes thinkin it was for a different version.

I converted the the codejunkie mission hall codes from mission 30-34. Here they are for people who were using the mission hall code that only gave golds up to 29.

(raw format)

Mission Hall 1-29
40A20734 00220001
0000F003 00000000

Mission 30
10A207BC 0000F003

Mission 31
10A207C0 0000F003

Mission 32
10A207C4 0000F003

Mission 33
10A207C8 0000F003

Mission 34
10A207CC 0000F003

SeAcabo
Is there a code for mission hall for all golds w/ just one code? not freakin 34 of 'em! i need them for AR MAX ntsc

So you don`t have the skills to drive the missions or the pacience to use the codes, but you want all the gold medals.. :yuck:

First 2 posts have been updated. Still working on it but now most of the converted codes for u.s. devices are there.

edit: PAL codes are up now to.

Here we are for the American version in ARMax format:

Missions Gold
JQQP-K0PX-XJKDP
YYWH-3QGK-73WD3
9KWT-8Y4C-G02WJ
N7P5-HMC3-G03M5

based on the Codejunkies codes. For some reason the there is a gap in addresses between the first mission and the rest which I suppose would explain the shortfall in codes posted so far if they started at the first mission and assumed the normal spacing.

can anyone convert the us tyre wear code to armax uk pal please. have tried using max crypt to convert it my self but no luck

Can you tell me if it works? Not sure if max convert can convert xploder v4.

Tyre Wear (your car) - PAL

H8AC-MZ8B-76QNH
WM1P-63K0-QVFA9
0BHU-4FZ3-DCWT8
T50G-ZR9A-5PU51
0269-TJWJ-851CU
7Y8Z-XBDP-0X5EK
ERWC-ZFUH-1N528
JY8T-696Z-2N812
KCD5-TT4W-Q4TA5
GTW7-5T3N-X0P5K

PaleRider
So you don`t have the skills to drive the missions or the pacience to use the codes, but you want all the gold medals.. :yuck:

No it's not that, and don't assume things about people u don't even know. I have the skills, i've been playing GT since numero uno and i bet a lot of people including you have done the same. Also I don't have time to sit in my room for hours trying the same mission just so i can get some cars and extra percentage. And i bet neither do you. Also I sort of don't like AR and codejunkies.com b/c to me they're doing a lousy job. Think about it, if people (on this board) have figured out how to get all missions done in a five line code. Why can't codejunkies.com? Sure they have tons of games to go through but if that's the problem they need to hire more people. I think those missions were a waste of time. Those were just filler mini-games for people who want a challenge at the end and want a full 100% after doing everything else. Sure it fine tunes your skills, but i dun really care about that. I'd rather race against cars w/ the car i pick, the tires, speed, transmission settings etc. Not a freakin Mini to go around 1 corner in the 1st mission and say i'm a good GT driver. I've done atleast half of them already and have won races by a hair. But those missions take too much time out of just racing which is what i like to do. So if i lreally just want to get them out of the way, i want to find the shortest possible solution. So what if i don't want to type in 34 freakin codes and another 2-liner just for the damned folder! I'd rather not do them at all if i have to try and retry each one when i can be out there racing in real life w/ some buddies on I-95 having a better time! So big friggin deal that i want a shorter code for mission hall. I bet more than half of the people playing this game would like a five line code for AR MAX than a 36 liner! So don't assume any thing before u know the facts. And u spelled patience wrong. It's not pacience, it's patience.
-Sigan Hablando Y Sigan Mamando

Whoa dude, chill. The guy obvisously doesn't have a good grasp of the situation. Did that mission code from Rogs help you out at all?

Anyways I converted some more PAL codes just now and added them. So unless more are found I think I've got most available codes in this topic.

Hey-hey-heeyy SeAcaBo, not in the mood for a joke?? Calm down, it`s just me beeing ironic. Not sarcastic, just ironic. Btw, I`ve played every GT-game, several times, me no newbie. Me veteran!
Yeah, 36 codes is a lot. And thanks for correcting my spelling; English spelling it`s not that easy when you`re a Norwegian, just listen to Petter Solberg :crazy:

- don`t I have a grasp ?:dopey:

stumpydino
try these, i jus converted them from the pal ar2v2 so they should work
no tyre wear

J9HK-C7RC-N1VN8
RJWU-7D8T-FC8YD

tried the tyre wear codes but this one doesnt work and the other one posted freezes the loading of the game i also have ar2v2 so if there is a tried and tested tyre wear code (my car only not all cars) for pal uk version either armax or ar2v2 would be greatfull if someone could post it
thanx

Tyre Wear
RXC4-15UU-CPV9U
TTGP-J6FX-43VPX
JFRD-UG8P-Y63FK
5322-09GD-4VD6X
7B0F-X3QD-QVWGB
5PD0-FTYM-5Q7XC
HDVQ-RDUU-HU2G7
ZFR3-H318-25FKZ
FU69-B7PR-D9Z7G
N3BR-G507-E7UX7

Look at the bottom of the second post. The ar2 pal code is there too.

Unfortunately nobody has figured out the Codebreaker encryption yet so without knowing the actual code (unencrypted) there is nothing that can be done.

Does anyone have a code for ARMAX, that is an Ultra nitrous boost??? Also is there an ARMAX code for 16 x acc???? Any info would be great thanks!

stumpydino
any news on a pal ar max version of that lap number generator? or any last lap codes for endurances etc.

Just use the Max Race Timer to start on the last lap of the timed Endurance races.

Back