Converted Codes

• Thread starter 2o
  • 226 comments
any chance that there is a code out there where you can buy any car with low or 0 miles? low meaning 6.2miles...

and also a code where you can enter any car in the race, meaning no restrictions.
im looking for these 2 codes for the Gameshark 2 v.2.

thanks again.

so i tried BOTH full garage codes with the gs2 v2, and BOTH dont work.
it took awhile to enter both codes and its lame they dont work.
ill have to experiement.....

svtsnake
(Edited)any chance that there is a code out there where you can buy any car with low or 0 miles? low meaning 6.2miles...
Yes.
PaleRider
low miles? you just need two memorycards and do a little commerse..
Yep, what he said.

What you do is enter the "Have all cars in garage" code on one card, save it and via the other card (presumably with 1 trillion credits) start buying the cars you wish to have with zero miles. I love the idea of owning a brand new Grand Sport. Many used cars don't have the option of coming with 6.2 miles, but buying the cars from one cheated garage to another means they come with 0 miles.

2o
(Edited)
... GS2v5 can not be converted at this time. ...
What's wrong with Gameshark2 Version 5? Is it because it's relatively new and people haven't had the chance to tinker with its coding? I'd like to get the version 5 (Broadband Enabled) code for all Missions passed & cars awarded. Is anyone out there working on version 5 codes?

Would it be possible to find an algorithm if someone took some known working codes from version 3 and figured how they differed from known working codes in version 5? My observations don't amount to much, but I see version 5 puts up a pre-code line when compared to version 3.

2o - On your Converted Codes NTSC/US Version you have under AR Max Converted Section this code:
All Cars Permitted

11T9-XJJD-PT41V
58J8-HN3N-M3N26
TXY0-2RKV-N8Z7G

AR Max is not allowing me to set up this code. Any thoughts or suggestions or can someone check the conversion?

Thanks for all your help and time!

svtsnake
so this means that the [all cars in garage] code, has cars with mileage on it?

Nope, all of the cars in that code have zero miles. The only problem is, when you enter that code onto a memory card, it erases all other cars that were on it before. I have a spare card, so that's where I put all (722) zero mile cars.

you guys are wasting ur time with AR max and Gameshark. Ar max sucks, i had it and i can't take the coding they came up with, folder fot this, folder for that. i just want the damn code. and gameshark takes forever to type in too just to make a stupid mistake in a value that's in line 13 of a 20 line code. i got code breaker for 10 (i think, or it was 15) bucks at best buy. and it's USB pen drive compatible. and this site comes out with codes much faster than AR max and gameshark. with code breaker i just put in the pendrive in my pc download the codes, or saves i want then put the pendrive in my ps2 usb slot and i have the codes. no typing, no reading the codes again to make sure there are no mistakes. i know AR max does this too with the USB pen drive but its cost more together. i got code breaker and a universal pendrive i can use for other things than codes for about 40 bucks. Ar max and the pen drive is most likely around 50 or more. also i don't trust there products. i've had to many problems from datel. my multi tap only works on my ps2 and no one elses. that Ar max crap screwed up all my saves and my GT4 game started to lock up and the loading screen would turn red. i don't really like buying from 3rd party products but pelican has given me no problems

The black cars appear every 700 days, so that would be 694-700, 1394-1400 etc.

I don't recall seeing a code for the American version where you could put in a Day number.

2o
Full Garage (ARmax PAL)

NNKR-6KV9-1AJJT
TR2H-MT6D-QDTRA
4FXQ-KDQH-CVDCQ
E4UV-EGQU-NDN5T
TY20-HXQE-BXA03
70YX-QKW8-6XZQ2
XYFY-5C7E-3KA29
PQJ0-JY9N-F1H02
5ADX-2PHC-ARRBC
2EJ5-APVP-F2F5N
H58P-MB43-C92X4
DXUG-U6PE-TV1DD
P2MK-T1PB-6ZPKC
WDV1-GVQ1-ZB0VW
3KFN-VM51-B3WGQ
32A7-4F04-118R1
GVYE-NE48-Q1J4X
VXYC-6R0C-K922E
HYX1-PK43-HVEQU
AA9G-NTAD-VQ5CR
00KB-8FNU-PQEDM
FTGM-Y5XX-WJABM
YEP5-MFMH-6V9FC
G954-85WR-TRX7X
KXY4-HNBD-6BX2B

Sadly no matter how hard I try (even after checking it over a few times) I can't get this code to work. All the others I have tried from here are fine. Just would love to have a a garage full of shiny "new" cars. If anyone can help please feel free :)

does anyone have a working code to enter any car in any race in gt4? i need it for the action replay max and i have the ntsc version. i know ive seen it somewhere before but i forgot to bookmark it. now ive been searching google and i cant seem to find it anywhere. please help!!!!!!!

This code is posted on the codebreaker website. Can anyone convert it to the action replay max ntsc version? the ones posted here for the armax do not work. why does the codebreaker have a working code but not the armax?

All Cars Permitted

F9141CCE 2155E70E
AA1C15F8 760D1DE6

Does anyone know codes for gameshark 2 v3 or any model gameshark
the codes i am looking for are to beable to buy cars like the dome zero and the ford model t tourer for 1 credit in gran turismo 4 if any one comes accross them please post it.

Hi all,

Found this forum tru Google. Nice work, keep up the excellent work.

I am not sure if i post in the right thread. If i am wrong, then my excusses.
I am looking for working Gran Turismo 2 codes for the Action Replay Max 2 Pal (version 3.46). A master Code must be included.

Thanks in Advance.

63AvantiR3
What's wrong with Gameshark2 Version 5? Is it because it's relatively new and people haven't had the chance to tinker with its coding? I'd like to get the version 5 (Broadband Enabled) code for all Missions passed & cars awarded. Is anyone out there working on version 5 codes?

Would it be possible to find an algorithm if someone took some known working codes from version 3 and figured how they differed from known working codes in version 5? My observations don't amount to much, but I see version 5 puts up a pre-code line when compared to version 3.

I have version 5 and the code worked for me. The only difference I see is extra lines added for broadband updates. I entered the all missions and races code from the thread titles "All codes all devices" or something like that. The Mega turbo code did not work for me though. Also, Use the max timer and 1 lap code together for non timed races. You do not have to win the race to acheive 1st.

nos2
Is there a code to go back to a particular day? I missed the black car week and I want to get it back. Thanks.

Use the "All cars free" code and get all the black cars with no mileage. Save them to a second card for quicker trades later.

Hi again all,
Is there anyone out there that can post the code(s) to allow all tires in all races??? I'm using Action Replay ver 2, but I can convert ARMAX/Gameshark codes as well, so long as they're in NTSC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Bill

This thread was a life saviour!! I managed to corrupt my GT4 game save (never pull memory card out when PS2 is autosaving:ill: ) and I had some 97 % complete and all licenses... Now I can begin with tons of cash and all licenses and that helps a lot! Special thanx goes to 2o for those smoothly working AR2 PAL codes 👍 👍 👍 Nice work and great that somebody still makes codes for good old AR2:) :) Respect to gtplanet from Finland:tup:

Whats up guys. Sorry I haven't been around in months. I'll have a look around and see if and what I need to update over this weekend. I haven't played gt4 in ages.

Welcome back 2o -
On your Converted Codes NTSC/US Version you have under AR Max Converted Section this code:
All Cars Permitted

11T9-XJJD-PT41V
58J8-HN3N-M3N26
TXY0-2RKV-N8Z7G

AR Max is not allowing me to set up this code. Would you mind double checking this code?
Thanks for your help!

Is there any easy way to modify the code list on the ARMAX pen drive through the computer? I can only get it to upload codes from the official website, which sucks, because they don't have all of these codes here.

Also, that color modifier trick from a couple months back, how does that work? It always exits to a previous menu when I try to do it, so I'm wondering if there is a certain other code that has to be activated or if I am not doing the steps right (exact screen, etc.)

Back