cool racing video rx3 vs golf and more

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3sgte
  • 11 comments
  • 712 views
That was pretty cool...................The liked the end.,that was wild :sly:
 
Not too shabby, although the music was a little overpowering.
 
Yeah, I would've liked the music gone for the flaming F1 segment.
 
Nice vid. What song was that and by whom?
 
Looks like I was too late, file unavailable :(
 
Thanks for re-hosting it, much appreciated! Most of the footage I've seen before but still worth a watch :)
 
Good video, although the part with the Opel wagon getting beat to hell and the last thing with the airplane was a little out of place.
 
BlazinXtreme
Good video, although the part with the Opel wagon getting beat to hell and the last thing with the airplane was a little out of place.

i know i just tought it was funny :dopey:
 
Oh the little cart getting blasted away by the plane was great.
 
Back