Coolest Engine/Chassis swaps you've seen (Hybrids)

8663225251_f3d8bb2383.jpg

8663225455_f1ecc593ec.jpg

Enzo + CLK LM Chassis
8C Competezione + CLK LM Chassis

8663225583_43634480c5.jpg

XKR + Speed 8 Chassis

So uh, it seems that the latest update from what i heard says "No" to all the hacked cars. I wouldnt doubt it if people find a way around it but, I kinda wondered what you guy's take on it was?

R.I.P hybrids. You were the only thing that made GT5 interesting.

Well, I kinda disagree.(If your a TryHard Driver like myself) I feel that If you like realistic world series like Austrailian V8s(Falcon 630HP) and Le Mans (GT cars 414-493HP/1240KG) then you can make the game interesting, but You have to challenge yourself. Everyone spams RS tires and its ridiculous.

Well, I kinda disagree.(If your a TryHard Driver like myself) I feel that If you like realistic world series like Austrailian V8s(Falcon 630HP) and Le Mans (GT cars 414-493HP/1240KG) then you can make the game interesting, but You have to challenge yourself. Everyone spams RS tires and its ridiculous.
But people whacking RS tyres onto their cars without a second thought or actually tuning their cars to handle slick tyres first has been a problem before hybrids were around.

But people whacking RS tyres onto their cars without a second thought or actually tuning their cars to handle slick tyres first has been a problem before hybrids were around.

Its what Im saying, just don't do that crap. Challenge yourself with your friends with maybe One-Makes and such. Just Don't make the car easy, RH tires on a ZR1 RM at 493/1240 is fun and hard at times, especially if your racing it against Vipers and Ford GT LMs around the Same Lap Times (Regulated). You can enjoy the game still, you just gotta find that thing that gets you going. Took my a 2 years to find that shine.

anyone active in this thread? can i post a reply?

well Starting off I made a rb26 S15 with HKS genki Chassis absolute drifting beast running 630 HP.

after that, made a 2jz GT86 running 700HP without bugs or glitches.

just finished a r26b spirit R FD rx-7 running a whopping 1400 ponies without multiplyer or hidden parts.

in the making of AMS alpha omega, can someone tell me the best chassis to fit under the spec v gtr r35 ? and what engine so it can reach the 1200hp like the real alpha omega..

anyone active in this thread? can i post a reply?

well Starting off I made a rb26 S15 with HKS genki Chassis absolute drifting beast running 630 HP.

after that, made a 2jz GT86 running 700HP without bugs or glitches.

just finished a r26b spirit R FD rx-7 running a whopping 1400 ponies without multiplyer or hidden parts.

in the making of AMS alpha omega, can someone tell me the best chassis to fit under the spec v gtr r35 ? and what engine so it can reach the 1200hp like the real alpha omega..

Glad to see it back up and running... Totally forgot about this haha.

Nice cars :)

Nice to see modding back. Hopefully it's here to stay this time. Going by the lack of people on my friend's list playing, I think the damage was done.

Anyway, in the few months I've been gone a little FYI that I've noticed. The PP system regards torque the same as horsepower, but HP often creates a far better car. Swapping for a low torque/high HP engine will give you a big improvement in lap times. Also, for cars that were slow and sluggish at lower PP figures, it's probably caused by a high default (unadjustable) downforce. The Audi R8 is a good example.

I've found chassis swaps are mostly necessary with cars that have really wonky weight distribution.

Because of how there are so few rally cars in gt5, I have been trying to make as many of them as possible. I found that if you put everything from the Misu Super rally Car into any Mini except the chassis and engine that they are really fun to drive.

Also, I have been trying to make my own "Stock Car" Class, where I take the same chassis / engine / drivetrain / suspension and just adding a different body. Me and 12 other friends all share the same cars and do races with them like this. Tones of fun.

So far, my favorite engine swap is my 1969 Camaro Z28 with a Chevy 427 from the Corvette Z06 '06 and a wing removal. I made myself a COPO Camaro! I've also put a Red Bull engine in my Camaro SS '10 RM. That is ONE WICKED CAR! I should probably put the Red Bull's transmission in it too. Sorry, no pictures yet!

For myself, I did my Montero an engine swap and slammed it with the R10 TDI engine, which is a racing Turbodiesel powerplant. It's performance became simply best for a rally car. It could now compete with a 330 P4 and an S2000 GT1 Turbo and the engine sound fits the vehicle.

Made an R26B RX7 with a wing removal and used an RX7 LM chassis, absolute beast 👍

Also anyone have a replica of the AMS GTR I could borrow glitch? cheers :)

Last edited:
LOL'd hard! How are you so sure? :') It's not like you where the first to hack cars and go online...

I did the following today:

S Toyota Supra '97 (1200+ BHP)
S 2JZGTE Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (S.Shigeno version) '00
S RB26DETT Nissan 200SX 96' (1000 BHP)
S SR20DE Nissan March (Micra) G# '99 Monster Micra Replica (350 BHP)
S RB26DETT + N1 Nissan Silvia K's AERO (S14) '96 Circuit racer (850 BHP)
S RB26SETT + N1 SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
P 2JZGTE Lexus IS F '07 (1000+ BHP)
P R26B Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
P RB26DETT Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec (R33) '97 Ex Vi Termini GTR700 Replica (1400 BHP)
P RB26DETT Nissan Silva spec-R AERO (S15) '02 (1000+ BHP)
P Hayabusa kart
P RUF engine Volkawagen 1200 '66

I've recently got into doing realistic swaps and its made GT5 more fun to play now if only I could paint my cars to look like my forza garage

I just composed a Skyline GT-R R34 TC that hauls 3408 BHP / 18000 RPM. It also pulls 5.2 G's in the 1st turn at Fuji Speedway F.
I've got a Amemiya FD3S RX-7 chassis, Tank Car suspension, and a 905 Race Car gearbox.
Nothing special.

I just composed a Skyline GT-R R34 TC that hauls 3408 BHP / 18000 RPM. It also pulls 5.2 G's in the 1st turn at Fuji Speedway F.
I've got a Amemiya FD3S RX-7 chassis, Tank Car suspension, and a 905 Race Car gearbox.
Nothing special.

What engine did you put in that R34? an X2010 engine? :scared:

DK
Yesterday I tried making a 240,000hp...wait for it...

...Honda Life Step Van. :lol:

I swapped in the engine from the Red Bull X2010, and used a HP multiplier to give it that much power. The trouble was, instead of breaking the sound barrier, it just sat there spinning its wheels, and could barely reach 100km/h as its tyres felt like they were made of Teflon.

So, I tried a grip multiplier. I started off with 255x grip, and ended up doing backflips, so I turned it down to 50x, and suffered wheelspin again. I went for 100x and then finally 150x when I had enough grip for a decent launch, but now the damn thing shakes like it's had an overdose of Red Bull when I use the bumper/cockpit cameras. :lol:

Hello , please can you tell me how to mod my red bull x2 to 100 000+ hp . I tried using bruteforce and hxd but didnt work .I am even willing to pay 15 million of my credits to anyone that can sell me one .

Please let me know , thanks .

Toyota GT86 - 860HP with a nice slam 'n' Camber

Ahrweiler - Town Square.jpg
Ahrweiler - Town Square.jpg

Ahrweiler - Town Square_1.jpg

Subaru impreza ( Forget Which One ) - 1200hp with new chassis and Escudo engine swap
Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Evo IV - My Favourite. I think it looks perfect
Has a Minolta Engine swap and a Trans-Crammer drivetrain swap.
Evo IV '96 - Drift Car.jpg
Evo IV '96 - Drift Car_1.jpg

Some Hybrids i made earlier on today.

i had one that i will show you: the Nissan ARTA Sileighty Drift Prototype

Nürburgring GP_D.jpg

Nürburgring GP_D_1.jpg

the car, as the name suggests, has a 2008 ARTA Garaiya engine swap and it drifts smoothly if the car was under the hands of a pro-am driver or higher skill.

Back