Coolest Looking Car

• Thread starter GT fan
  • 106 comments
The Motorsport Elise in dark green and black wheels looks mean-ish. A completely blacked out and lowered Camaro SS looks pretty good. What else... GT40's look (and sound good), so does the Mustang Cobra-R (fun on dirt, sounds good). But my favorite is the Corvette GS with all black or all white wheels and a low full-race suspension.

Mitsubishi 3000gt in dark green (vant remember the right name...)
Honda Civic Sir II red or white :)
Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R in red is pretty cool too...
The evil one: Toyota Celica-ss (dont know did i type that right..) in any color :ill: it just looks so mean :nervous:

rx7maniac
2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R

That right there kiddies is sex on wheels.

Fired up GT3 just to find this car you mention in the post above... doesn't seem to appear in any of the car menus in either arcade or the sim mode... :crazy:

Am I just :dopey: or does the car appear at a certain time in the game? Or do you have to win it? :irked:

Stinky Chicken
Fired up GT3 just to find this car you mention in the post above... doesn't seem to appear in any of the car menus in either arcade or the sim mode... :crazy:

Am I just :dopey: or does the car appear at a certain time in the game? Or do you have to win it? :irked:
I think it appears after dark, at the parkette, where you get the Diablo's Mission.
Oh shoot, that's the wrong car and also the wrong game i'm thinking of :ouch:

2002_mazda_rx7_spirit_r-1.gif

gt3 has the rz, the spirit r came in special edition colors and has some upgraded suspension components

rx7maniac

gt3 has the rz, the spirit r came in special edition colors and has some upgraded suspension components
You mean, there's a GT3 "Special Edition", or just the car's colors? In wich version of the game is the car? :irked:

rx7maniac

So that colour, and the upgraded suspension compenents is, in one word (and a letter :crazy: ) the "Spirit R"?

Can I get it in a certain race, or buy it, or what... ? :dunce:

I was actually making light of the fact that he spelt it Th ickford and not T ickford. I honestly don't care what holden fans actually think :sly:

I think the GT40 Road Car looks really cool.

My favorite color is the white with the blue stripes on the sides.

I just think that the white with the blue stripes is the definite Ford coloring.

I'm not even a Ford guy. I like MOPAR's best, but a white with blue stripes Ford is a sight to see.

Travi_D
phonypoly
Thickford Falcon? :irked:
Ha. Thickford. Holden fans would love that :rolleyes:
I do :D I'm also gonna enjoy raping the Fords with my Monaro in GT4 (Assuming the Aussie papers are right for once)

Silver RUF RGT, with Silver spoked rims- Looks like a waitress from Hooters. Add full mods and it upgrades to a supermodel :D

Travi_D
I was actually making light of the fact that he spelt it Th ickford and not T ickford. I honestly don't care what holden fans actually think :sly:
It does have a ...Thick.... sound to it, so :sly:
You say tomato, i say... :indiff:
I hope GT4 has those cars from: Mad Max :sly:

Toyota GT One
Opel Speedster
R34
911 based RUF car(Can't remember the name, sorry)

Anybody know who designed the Toyota GT One race car? I've been curious about that for a long time. I'm guessing maybe a British designer?

The R390 looks better as a race car. The road car looks like it doesn't want to stick to the road. with out the spoiler. It looks wierd.

Yep I don't like the Zondas assets either. I don't mind though. I drive first person. It's only when I'm up against one, I'm offended.

Back