The Seven Coolest Cars Unveiled at The 2017 Goodwood Festival of Speed

Great cars. The Alpine is especially starting to grow on me since it's initial reveal. Would have loved to have been there. Hope to see them appear in GT Sport, PCars 2 or FM7 later this year or as dlc in the next. Still most looking forward to TVR's return at the revival in September.

I love that statue for the event. i'm jealous i couldn't see it in real life. What a Piece. I also love the Alpine but i really think that a Rolls Coupe GT car is beyond cool. Who needs stats? Who needs a reason? It's just a hell of a ride.

@Famine
The picture of the R-R Dawn Black Badge is not the Dawn, it's a Wraith.
Good spot. I picked the wrong black car with black leather and black chrome trim from my thumbnails :lol:

Come to think now: we have a few winners cars from Peeble Beach Concours and SEMA Show that haven't come to Gran Turismo yet. And, since GT Sport is so class focused, how will these cars fit into to the game; since they won't be included in GT6 anymore? Or, they won't appear at all?

I liked the Rimac ,,, and just did not win because there were few straights.. and the 911 is a Porsche, wat else 👍

Back