Coolist Wing on a Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter mwoodski
  • 54 comments
  • 2,215 views
Well that wing is not EXACTLY like the one on the WRC Corolla and that is a road car in the pic.

BTW. I drive the same body model Corolla (E11) myself :D...
 
actually if u look carefully it is 99% the same i think youll find:lol:
 
Look at the real WRC wing from back and then say again.

This is the real WRC wing in the pic.
 

Attachments

  • lopputulos%20taka.jpg
    lopputulos%20taka.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 55
Ooo he got you there....it's missing that center dam
 
i like the fto LM race car wing. that is a nice wing. flows perfectly with the rest of the car. im not inot the corolla thing too much thouhg LOL:lol:
 
Yeh, that real WRC wing is only slightly different cosmetically, it probably only cost more...:p
 
Double Post...:irked:
 
Triple Post...:irked:
 
i would have to say the vertigo race car is the sweetest of all for sure.
 
questoin on the kudo's wing... it's friggin huge... it looks like it belongs on a 747 airliner, but yet it doesn't give any more d/f than most other wings, what gives? wtf is the point of having a huge ugly ass peice of metal like that on the back of a car if it doesn't give MORE d/f?

I don't do the whole car scene thing, so I can only comment on wings I've seen IRL... but I like the newer style 'stang wings (and the last generation of 'stangs looked so damn fugly without a wing... granted they were fugly to begin with but... new 'stang is a beaut tho, and I don't think i've seen one without a wing) and the '97 and up 3000GT's wing is pimp, and I like the latest style eclipse wing, the RX-7's wing looks a little goofy, but i've only seen a couple on the highway (flying by my Ford Aspire so I didn't get a very good look... I tried to pace them so I could oggle at a pimp car, but to no avail... couldn't accelerate that fast...) so I've waited to pass judgement on it till I see one up close. Haha, I also saw a lil bitty wing on a 2 door escort... omfg... an escort, with a wing, wtf? I guess they think they'll be able to sell it to kids easier if it's got a wing... fat chance.

I also like the 350Z's back end, though it doesn't ahve a wing, the back ledge creates the d/f i believe.

The wing on the civic behind the corolla in the pic vrmx posted is also cool :D

--Jaster
 
I think it needs that wing on the Escudo to keep that car on the ground...;) Pushing 900 bhp on a rally track in real life is probably hard to keep down.
 
yeah, but it doesn't give any more d/f than a gt-one wing (1.50)
 
Originally posted by Jaster83
The wing on the civic behind the corolla in the pic vrmx posted is also cool :D

--Jaster

Civic?:confused:
I don't remember taking a pic of a Civic...
 
Originally posted by vrmx
Look at the real WRC wing from back and then say again.

This is the real WRC wing in the pic.

:irked: oops i apologise! :O

Originally posted by shinez
Ooo he got you there....it's missing that center dam

:lol: i noticed :lol:
 
Originally posted by Jaster83
Haha, I also saw a lil bitty wing on a 2 door escort... omfg... an escort, with a wing, wtf? I guess they think they'll be able to sell it to kids easier if it's got a wing... fat chance.

I'm guessing that this ISN'T the Ford Escort RS Cosworth, a 230hp 4WD rally homologation special from the early 1990s. It was the Impreza of it's day and is close to being as fast as the road Imprezas are now...
 
It was probably a 1.2l Mk IV that some kid decided would be a better car when big bumpers, a big spoiler and go faster stripes are glued on :rolleyes:
 
No - I think the US Escort is different to the EU/UK Escort

They did a 1.2 Escort? Brrrr... That wouldn't have gone ANYWHERE, never mind "faster" :D My brother had a 1.4i and my Fiesta is quicker :D
 
I think all Escorts are slow unless you've got the Cossie.

Mine is the 1.8i DOHC 16v and it feels like a barrel of snails under the bonnet.
 
Tremble before the might of the 1994 Fiesta 1.3i! 63 horses of doom!
 
My dad has a Mondeo 2.5l v6 24v ST24

I have a black and red Raleigh mountain bike :eek:
18 gears, 1 me power.
 
My brother has a Subaru Impreza RB5. Bastard. :D
 
No, the escort I saw it on was a stock escort, 2 door, blue. itty bitty stock wing. My Macro Econ professor was driving it. (I usually chat with my professors after class, and if they smoke I always chat with them after class, helps you get a better grade if you're on the edge :D Plus it makes me feel like an adult to be able to shoot the **** w/ my professors. lol)

-Jaster
 
Back